Ten(10) types of girls who are more likely to get disrespected in a relationship

Mr What

JF-Expert Member
Oct 22, 2016
Most girls have wondered why they always get disrespected by some guys, even tho they tend to put in all their love in their relationships.

They seems not to know what always triggers the disrespect they get from their Boyfriends. The truth is that you, as a girl, may have done nothing wrong. But there is something you have not figured out about yourself yet, hence the disrespect.

Today, I will list the ten types of girls who are likely to get disrespect by their guys. If you fall into these categories, then you need to make some adjustments.

This is not about love my dear. Your man can love you with all his heart and still stylishlydisrespect you even without you realizing it.

Below is my list

1. Opportunist
If you are a type a girl who doesn't want to suffer with a man, you are more likely to get disrespected. Some girls just want where is already made. They don't want to be supportive of their guys at all. You will only see them around when the going is good.

2. Gold Diggers
943e6ef7b4d9c88c42e9706f34d79e16

This type of girls dates only rich guys. If you are not rich, or driving an expensive car, then you are not the one for them. If you are a gold digger, you will surely get disrespected because the rich guy knew that you are only coming around because of his wealth. Even if he falls in love with you along the line, he won't see you as someone who is important. There are some decisions he will take by himself without letting you in because you have not much values in his eyes.

3. Transport Fare Girls
This type don't always have money for transport fare to go and see their boyfriends. Whenever they are invited by their guys, they always ask for transport money. Your guy will disrespect you because You have shown to him that you are a liability. If you don't have money to see him, there are other ways to tell him that you can't make it, instead of opening up to him that he must send you Tfare first before you can pay him a visit, you are selling yourself indirectly.

4. Recharge Card Girls
You just met a guy for some weeks, you have already started demanding for recharge cards? Come on now, who does that? He will definitely disrespect you because you did not show class. The moment you ask for that recharge card, you have indirectly sent him a signal that you are a very cheap girl. Calm down and allow him do things with his mind.

5. Gang Leader
02fc737467e6c685f9d5b8b8dd5bef00

This one is very common with hungry girls. You met a guy somewhere and the both of you exchanged contacts. He decided to invite you on a date and the only thing that came through your mind was to invite your gang members?. Of course he will disrespect you because You have shown to him that you are not mature enough. He invited you alone for a date so that the both of you can know yourselves better, not dinner party sister.

6. Jobless Girls
fee9caa4e3af2b1343806708cb9b1415

I have said it before in one of my previous articles that nobody wants to go down with a liability. Respect is not given, but earned. If you don't wish to be disrespected as a girl, get busy with yourself. There is no job or business that is too small. Start something and watch him respect your hustle. If you are even lucky enough to meet a very generous guy, he would invest in your business and make it big for you my dear. Do something, and I promise you, he will never disrespect you again.

7. Dreamless Girls
dbbdf45e4087a7b370e86082df7df1e2

Most girls always wonder how some girls gets to date, and even marries a celebrity. It is called "dream" my dear. One thing about life is that it draws people of the same conviction and mission together. Dream is one thing that set you aside in the crowd. Everybody is respecting Tacha and Mercy today because they had dreams; And they have been able to fulfill their dreams. If you want to be respected find your dreams and chase it, then watch men crawl at your feet.

8. Addiction
b236df3ee712b7112ab79ee8ffda6ddb

You wouldn't believe that there are some girls who are addicted to one form of drugs or the other. No body respects a drug addict. The moment a guy noticed that you are addicted to a particular drug or the other. Some weak guys would use it against you. He will use it as a bait to get whatever he wants from you anytime, and that's not respect. If you want a guy to respect you, then stay out of any form of addiction.

9. Values
aa7e4a47d524978f040b155fd9954df4

It is not all about having big backside. What are you bringing into the relationship? Everything is not about money. What is your contribution to a man's life to make him very successful? What are your ideas? You should be able to add some valuable ideas into whatever your man does for him to give you that respect you deserve. God created everybody with values. You need to check within you and bring out that great idea that is very able to catapult your man to success. It's not all about the other room all the time. Give him something to respect.

10. Dirtiness
df0672affa607f7c7c9c0a20d5727989

Cleanliness is next to Godliness. Some girls are not just clean one bit. You don't value yourself by taking good care of yourself and you want others to value you? I don't really think that is possible. The only thing that turns "kpekere" into plantain chips is packaging. Even if you don't have much clothes to put up with, manage the ones you have by keeping them very neat. Get a cheap perfume and try to smell nice a little. You will be respected for that trust me. Nobody wants to be seen with dirty girls my dear.

So, i hope am able to hit some facts for you to follow up with? If you find yourself in any of the categories listed above, then I think you should start working on yourself to earn that respect you deserve. You are free to Like, comment and share this article. One love.

"I give Credits to Google for all pictures in this article"

You forgot 1.

Men dont like "smart girls". I mean those who seam to be very clever and genius.

Bed wet girls
money mongers
Talk talk too much.
witches
Black girl of any how!
bad smelled
street jumper
lazy girl non compent etc

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom