d3vx5.jpg

d4xm2.jpg

dsc01708ef9.jpg

forthpk0.jpg

dsc01775xb9.jpg

dsc01767hk0.jpg

dsc01869by1.jpg

twoyo0.jpg

Tupate picha ya Manzese na ile ya Mbezi Beach pia. Itatoa uzuri wa maisha ya uswahilini vilevile. Mabadiliko makubwa yapo kwenye slums zile za vibanda-inama miaka ileee.

Hey moderater what happened to my Nairobi gallery thread. I think in entitled to an explanation, and how come the Dar one gets to stay, is that fair???

Hey moderater what happened to my Nairobi gallery thread. I think in entitled to an explanation, and how come the Dar one gets to stay, is that fair???

Kwii kwi kwiiiiiiiiiii teh teh ...............

Tupate picha ya Manzese na ile ya Mbezi Beach pia. Itatoa uzuri wa maisha ya uswahilini vilevile. Mabadiliko makubwa yapo kwenye slums zile za vibanda-inama miaka ileee.

Gonga kwenye maneno Tembelea Jiji la Dar- Es-Salaam na utapelekwa kwenye vibanda vyote vya Dar mtoni.

Wow Mnairobi amepotea JF? Teh teh teh teh .......Kwi kwi kwi....

Dua,

Thanks for your effort lakini you can do better than that, i have been to very many places real beautiful in Dar kama seacliff, ingawa mlichoma juzi, Bagamoyo etc..

Mnairobi, I think they did not remove it....but they moved it to the thread "Kenyan Politics". Whether that move is to be interpreted for deeper meanings remains your forte. Whatever the case may be those photos put on the pedestal the pearl city of East and Central Africa. Kudos.

Mnairobi Mwenzako

Back
Top Bottom