Technical explanation on Concentrate Ban from ACACIA Chief Operating Officer

Obviously, the President Uhuru Kenyatta is educated rather than composed, articulate and collected, even in the eyes of the rest of the world. Huyu jamaa anajua, huwa habahatishi!.
I don't know if you are being sincere or sarcastic, but truth be told.
The Son of Uhuru is so cool, calm and collected, he understands the rules of the game.

Go and ask your boss, If he knows the impacts of bad mineral policy on society.
Who makes these bad policies? You being one of the stakeholders, what is your contribution in furnishing the shortfalls before taking off? If they don't meet your position and interest, do you sit idle and cry with all mucus around your face?
All in all, I believe that the current mineral policies meet the social and economic legitimacy and demand. Just give it time!

Who makes these bad policies?
Gwiji wa sheria from the University of Dar es salam.
You being one of the stakeholders,
Since when?
what is your contribution in furnishing the shortfalls before taking off?
You know it already.
If they don't meet your position and interest, do you sit idle and cry with all mucus around your face?
Don't make me laugh ati! Do you know the impacts of bad mineral policies in the society?
All in all, I believe that the current mineral policies meet the social and economic legitimacy and demand. Just give it time!
Unfortunately believing isn't part of an economic science, we have an observation and hypothesis.

So what's tentative explanation for the observations made over this new mineral policies? Go and ask Gwiji wa sheria, teh!

Gwiji wa sheria, Professor Palamagamba Kabudi from University of Dar es salam.

Since when?

You know it already.

Don't make me laugh ati! Do you know the impacts of bad mineral policies in society?

Unfortunately believing isn't part of an economic science, we have an observation and hypothesis. So what's tentative explanation for the observations made over this new mineral policies? Go and ask Professor Kabudi, teh!
Do you want to tell me that Prof. Kabudi is doing these things alone and secretly? Do you want to tell me that you are note a stakeholder and yet you already have a stake in it? The hypothesis isn't right in its meaning because at some point and time, there may come a Ph pursuer who can prove it differently.
On my side I see the policies positively!

Do you want to tell me that Prof. Kabudi is doing these things alone and secretly?
Who engineered those mining bills? And who was the presidential committee co-chair?
Do you want to tell me that you are note a stakeholder and yet you already have a stake in it?
How comes? A stakeholder through a social media platform, JF!
The hypothesis isn't right in their meaning because at some point and time, there may come a Ph pursuer who can prove it differently.
Hivi unafahamu unachokiandika lakini? Do you know what you have written?
On my side I see the policies positively!
What's your observations?

It is in that position because it is no longer cheap (give away) as it used to be!
It's no longer cheap because you and your current regime aren't getting well interested in mining industry.

But hey forgetting about foreign outlets and opposition parties, you'd tell the man himself and Gwiji wa Sheria [teh!] that, one major factor that hinder mining development is bad governance.

Now more than ever, the mining industry needs sustainable political, economic and social justice. The world of mining had changed and multilateralism must reflect that and it's a legitimate expectation.

Back
Top Bottom