Taswira ya Watanzania: Tujisafisheje?

Shishye

JF-Expert Member
Feb 26, 2009
Jirani yetu Mkenya anavyotushangaa. Jamani tutaendelea na matendo haya hadi lini?
Salaams from Kamau In Kenya
Being from a neighbouring country, I hope it is not going to be an offence or problem to post my article in your beloved blog. I have been a follower, and a keen reader of this blog since the fierce debate related to the East African treaty. Ever since, I follow very closely debates and issues on this blog. After all, what affect Tanzanians, affect us Kenyans as well
After reading this piece, "Tanzania Pay Brazil Price" from BBC, I decided to write something for my neighbours Tanznaians. A countryin the bottom of the poorest in the world, I was shocked on the rationale and thinking of these people. How could Tanzania pay such a price for Brazil to come and play soccer in Tanzania, while women giving birth are dying in hospitals because they can't get medicine? They could have used the money to modernize their Airport to be the Best in East an Africa.
Allow me to criticize you, in East Africa, Tanzania is the poorest and the most backward in terms of development, but when you say that, Kenyans are seen as very arrogant. NO. This is the truth, and this is he criticism you should take positively. Rational people don't do things like these, if you cant pay teachers, or policemen a decent salary, the education can never improve neither can the country be safe.
Like I said in my previous comments which drew a lot of fire, I lived with Tanzanians in UK for 8 years, and my roommate whom I can call by the last name "Rutahibwa" was from TZ. He came on the background of education, but I tell you after six months, the man ditched school and joined the first life. He was always asleep during the day and party during the night. He never worked but did not take long either before he started driving Range-Rover and Ferrari. He talks too much and knew everything, and had so much money. I got nervous and moved out; months later he was arrested for drug dealing. Very many Tanzanians i knew in the UK never worked but lived posh lifestyles
I have called Julius Nyerere, your celebrated and controversial Dr. Shayo, and John Masaka not to be Tanzanians because of their thinking, I called them Tutsis, and Kenyans because they think like Kenyans, and will be glad to see them return to their ancestral land, which happened to be US Presidents birth place. This football saga, a poorest country in the world paying the richest team in the world millions of dollars is a form of insanity; Kenyans (TAX payers) could not accept anything like this. In Kenya we are ready to die for what we believe in, and that is why I described Tanzanians to be party animals and funniest creatures.
Mjomba Paulo Kamau
Nakuru Kenya

I wouldn't worry much about this commentary from the Kikuyu fella. It is better to pay the money to Brazil for soccer enjoyment than letting it be stolen by Mafisadi. I am sure Kenya would have loved to get this chance. And as for who is more "developed" in East Africa may be Kenya is at this time. But it is a matter of time. We are more endowed than they are. With good leadership we can catch them and surpass them in about 10 years. That is the challenge to us.

That Kamau guy is an a$$hole..he has no idea of what he talking about.

Hiyo hotuba yake haina mashiko hata kwa kueka na supa glue. Accountability ni tatizo kwa Waafrika na sio isolated problem ya waTz peke yao. Wao wakenya kama wako accountable sana how come Kibaki aliyeshindwa uchaguzi ndio Rais wao.? Nyamaf kabisa huyu Kimau.

Wakenya jalini matatizo 'yenyu' kwanza huko kwenu Kibera, ujambazi na classes.

Mjomba you have hit home! I think back home no one can think of entertainment at the expense of general wellbeing and by the way I hear that these guys were told by Mwalimu Nyerere (RIP) 'MTANZANIA UKITAKA KWENDA KUONA ULAYAENDA HAPA NAIROBI'

Back
Top Bottom