TANZIA: Rais Mstaafu wa Zimbabwe, Robert Mugabe afariki dunia nchini Singapore alikokuwa anapatiwa matibabu

Famous quotes from the belated:

- False reports of Mugabe dying were a feature of his old age.
2012: "I have died many times. That's where I have beaten Christ. Christ died once and resurrected once. I have died and resurrected and I don't know how many times I will die and resurrect."

- 2013: "(President Barack) Obama came to Africa saying Africa must allow gay marriages... God destroyed the Earth because of these sins. Weddings are for a man and a woman."

Alikuwa raisi imara wazalendo wa Africa tunajua...
Cjui lini tena Africa tutapata maraisi mfano wa Mugabe wasioogopa kuwachana mabeberu live

Masikitiko yangu ni kuwa pamoja na kukaa madarakani kama rais kwa miaka 37 bado alienda kufia nchi za watu. Miaka yote hiyo akashindwa kuomba hao wa Singapore wajenge hata kliniki yenye hadhi ya kumfaa kutibiwa Zimbabwe?

Ni ishara mbaya na aibu kubwa sana kwa waafrika wote hasa tutakaposhuhudia mwili wake ukipakizwa kwenye ndege kuletwa kuzikwa huku. Ingekuwa amri yangu angezikwa huko huko alikofia.

Mzalendo kafia Singapore, hawa wazalendo wa Africa shida sana aisee. Tumaini langu ni kwamba miaka yote aliyoongoza Zimbabwe angeweza kuwa amejenga mahospitali ya kisasa yenye kila kitu na amesomesha madaktari wengi wazawa maaa huu ndio msingi wa Taifa lolote duniani lenye dhamira ya dhati kuletea watu maendeleo. Nilitegemea angeugulia Zimbabwe a kutibiwa Zimbabwe labda sasa kama amemjengea kila mzimbabwe uwezo wa kutibiwa nje ya Zimbabwe akiumwa..
Mbona mwalimu nyerere alifia uingereza?! Mzalendo wa kweli ni Mandela

Inasikitisha kwamba viongozi wengi wa Afrika baada ya kupora mali za umma na rasilimali za taifa hukimbilia ughaibuni kwa matibabu ya hali ya juu lakini pindi wakifar\iki huzikwa barani Afika. Hivi Afrika ni bara la makaburi?

Masikitiko yangu ni kuwa pamoja na kukaa madarakani kama rais kwa miaka 37 bado alienda kufia nchi za watu. Miaka yote hiyo akashindwa kuomba hao wa Singapore wajenge hata kliniki yenye hadhi ya kumfaa kutibiwa Zimbabwe?

Ni ishara mbaya na aibu kubwa sana kwa waafrika wote hasa tutakaposhuhudia mwili wake ukipakizwa kwenye ndege kuletwa kuzikwa huku. Ingekuwa amri yangu angezikwa huko huko alikofia.
Eti! Utadhani Afrika ni bara la MAKABURI. Inasikitisha sana kwamba baada ya viongozi wengi wa Afrika kupora rasilimali za taifa huenda kuwekeza Ulaya na wakifa hurudishwa kuja kuzikwa Afrika. Mugabe amekufa kama umbwa hata baada ya kukaa madarakani kwa miaka 37. Kazi aliyofanya kwa miaka yote hiyo ni kuwaua Wandebere na waafrika wenzake huku akikazana kupora hazina ya Zimbabwe. Hili liwe fundisho, ikiwemo Tanzania, hasa wale wanaowatuma watu kwenda mahakamani kuomba kuongeza muda wa Rais kukaa madarakani uwe wa milele na sio miaka 10 ya sasa. Nao wasipoangalia watakuja kufa kifo cha umbwa koko kama alivyokufa Mugabe. Mungi hadhihakiwi.

Pumzika kwa Amani Jongwe Robert Gabriel Mugabe, sote njia yetu ni moja

In pictures: The life of Robert Mugabe

Robert Mugabe holds a press conference as newly elected prime minister of Zimbabwe, March 6th 1980

Zimbabwe African National Union (Zanu) leader Robert Mugabe was elected prime minister after the end of white minority rule in the former British colony of Rhodesia (later Zimbabwe).
The Prince of Wales (left) with Robert Mugabe (second left), Prime Minister of the newly independent Zimbabwe (formerly Rhodesia), Joshua Nkomo and Foreign Secretary Lord Carrington during a dinner at Government House in Salisbury (now Harare)

Mugabe was the only leader Zimbabwe had known since independence. He is seen here, (second from left) in March 1980, with the Prince of Wales, Zimbabwe African People's Union (Zapu) leader Joshua Nkoma and Britain's Foreign Secretary, Lord Carrington.

Robert Mugabe (left) and Joshua Nkomo at Lancaster House, London.

He came to prominence as one of the leaders of a guerrilla war against white minority rule, along with Joshua Nkomo (left). The pair later fell out.

Margaret Thatcher and Robert Mugabe in 1980

Mugabe, seen here with UK Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher in 1980, initially pursued a policy of reconciliation with his white former enemies, letting them keep their economic wealth.
Zimbabwean President Canaan Banana (left) and President Robert Mugabe, 1986

Mugabe ruled alongside President Canaan Banana until 1987, after which he took over the role of president
Visiting Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe and his wife Grace tour the Temple of Litterature in Hanoi, 2001

Some Zimbabweans say things started going wrong when he married his young secretary, Grace, in 1996. The pair are seen here while on a tour of Vietnam in 2001.
US President Bill Clinton points to items of interest on the White House grounds to President Robert Mugabe, 1995

1995 Mugabe met US President Bill Clinton, but back home the economy slumped. He faced new opposition but he
came out fighting
Tony Blair chats with President Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe 24 October 1997 in Edinburgh, before the start of the Commonwealth Heads of Government meeting.

Mugabe reverted to the mentality of the guerrilla fighter, blaming his problems on white Zimbabweans and Britain, the
former colonial power.

Robert Mugabe greets Zanu PF followers on his arrival for a rally in the city of Mutare some 290 km east of the capital Harare, 09 June 2000

From 2000 onwards, former guerrillas rallied behind their leader and became a militia
force.
A group of 150 so-called war veterans overran the Dean farm overnight, southeast of Harare, 24 April 2000, torched the entire tobacco crop and tried to burn workers alive, beating them as they fled their burning homes.

They attacked opposition activists and spearheaded the seizure of white-owned farms.

Zimbabwe's President Robert Mugabe, 2003's President Robert Mugabe, 2003
I

More than 100 people were killed in two violent election campaigns, which left Mugabe in power but complaining of a Western plot to undermine him.

Robert Mugabe addresses a church service in Bulawayo, 3 March 2008

A staunch Catholic, he said his prayers had been answered with the "defeat" of his enemies and the seizure of most
white-owned land

A Zimbabwean shows his ballot for the presidential election run-off at a polling station in Harare on June 27, 2008.

As Zimbabwe's economy went from bad to worse to disastrous in the 2000s, Mugabe's political and physical demise was predicted many times. In March 2008, his future looked more uncertain than ever as Zimbabweans voted in presidential
elections.
Zimbabwean opposition leader Morgan Tsvangirai arriving at hospital to receive treatment for injuries sustained in an anti-government rally, 2007
I

After failing to win enough votes to avoid a run-off with opposition challenger Morgan Tsvangirai, Mugabe displayed characteristic defiance, swearing "only God" could remove him from office. In the event, in the face of increasing political violence from ruling party supporters, Mr Tsvangirai pulled out.
Robert Mugabe and Morgan Tsvangirai shake hands

The economic meltdown continued, and Mugabe agreed to share power with his long-time rival, who became prime .
minister
Robert Mugabe, walks after delivering an address to the United Nations General Assembly at UN. headquarters 22 September 2011, New York City

Although predictions of Mugabe's demise always proved premature, the mounting pressures took their toll. In 2011, a US diplomatic cable released by Wikileaks suggested he was suffering from prostate cancer.
President of Zimbabwe Robert Mugabe in the 22nd African Heads of State Conference on February 21, 2003 in Paris, France

This stoked numerous media reports about his health. "I have died many times - that's where I have beaten Christ. Christ died once and resurrected once," he said on his 88th birthday.
Robert Mugabe, 1976

" Mr. Blair have ever listen a Zimbabwean grabing and Claiming a Land in Britain ? so keep your British and let me keep my Zimbabwe " - Robert Gabriel Mugabe

Famous quotes from the belated:

- False reports of Mugabe dying were a feature of his old age.
2012: "I have died many times. That's where I have beaten Christ. Christ died once and resurrected once. I have died and resurrected and I don't know how many times I will die and resurrect."

- 2013: "(President Barack) Obama came to Africa saying Africa must allow gay marriages... God destroyed the Earth because of these sins. Weddings are for a man and a woman."

"We equally reject attempts to prescribe 'new rights' that are contrary to our values, norms, traditions, and beliefs. We are not gays!" - UN General Assembly, 2015 - Robert Gabriel Mugabe

11 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom