TANZIA: Ajali yaua Padre na Waumini wake huko Masumbwe, Kahama jioni hii

Tumsifu Yesu Kristo!

Kuna taarifa za kushitusha za ajali ya Gari TOYOTA HILUX, mali ya kanisa katoliki jimbo la Kahama, iliyogongana uso Kwa uso na fuso eneo la Kanegele nje kidogo ya mji wa Masumbwe kuelekea Kahama. Padre Fr. Andrew Lupondya ambaye alikuwa dereva wa gari hiyo pamoja na waumini wengine inasemekana wamepoteza maisha.

Kanisa limepoteza padri kijana aliyelitumikia kwa mwaka mmoja tu tangu apewe upadrisho wake!

Mungu awalaze marehemu wote mahali pema peponi.
"BINADAMU TU MAVUMBI, NA MAVUMBINI TUTARUDI! AMINA!

View attachment 449992
View attachment 449997
Kimsingi imeniuma sana maana Fr. Andrew Lupondya alikuwa school mate katika Seminary ya Ujiji-Kigoma

Raha ya Milele uwape ee Bwana na Mwanga wa milele uwaangazie
Wastarehe kwa Amani..........

Tumsifu Yesu Kristo!

Kuna taarifa za kushitusha za ajali ya Gari TOYOTA HILUX, mali ya kanisa katoliki jimbo la Kahama, iliyogongana uso Kwa uso na fuso eneo la Kanegele nje kidogo ya mji wa Masumbwe kuelekea Kahama. Padre Fr. Andrew Lupondya ambaye alikuwa dereva wa gari hiyo pamoja na waumini wengine inasemekana wamepoteza maisha.

Kanisa limepoteza padri kijana aliyelitumikia kwa mwaka mmoja tu tangu apewe upadrisho wake!

Mungu awalaze marehemu wote mahali pema peponi.
"BINADAMU TU MAVUMBI, NA MAVUMBINI TUTARUDI! AMINA!

View attachment 449992
View attachment 449997

In Loving Memory of Fr. Andrew Lupondya

My dear friend, schoolmate, Fr. Lupondya,

You have gone today on Christmas Eve. I think you have gone early to celebrate with Angels and Jesus in Heaven in this Christmas. For us as friends, and all people you have been teaching and giving the Word of God are very sad on one point of missing you dearly. But as Catholic and a person believing where we all go, I know you are in good hands of Our Beloved Father in Heaven.

My dear friend, Andrew, I met you for the first time at St. Joseph's Seminary - Ujiji. I was a class ahead when you joined Pre-form one. It was clearly that you had that Holly face. You can know that someone like you had a big call to be a priest and help as many people as possible.

Yesterday evening of Tanzania, was our last conversation through our Whatsapp group of USEA (former seminarians from Ujiji and Iterambogo seminaries). You had so many jokes, but when it comes to serious matters, you are a very firm person I have ever met. No matter what, you stood on principles especially when it comes to religious values and teachings.

Fr. Andrew, I will be missing your homilies. You used to post most of them on Facebook. First and foremost, it was the most positive way of using social media. In addition to that, for people who are not in mass or parish had opportunity to get the Word of God through such beautiful homilies.

It was such a very horrible accident happened to you today. You were with some other 5 people on the way for God's Holly work. May God Rest In Peace you and all other people you were with in the accident.

We will be praying for you always, offering mass intentions too.

We love you and you will be dearly missed by all your families, friends, Catholic Church and communities you served.

May God give you the everlasting life

In Jesus name

It's me
Ernest Boniface Makulilo
Friend, Schoolmate
Kansas, USA
December 24, 2016
⛪️⚰️

In Loving Memory of Fr. Andrew Lupondya

My dear friend, schoolmate, Fr. Lupondya,

You have gone today on Christmas Eve. I think you have gone early to celebrate with Angels and Jesus in Heaven in this Christmas. For us as friends, and all people you have been teaching and giving the Word of God are very sad on one point of missing you dearly. But as Catholic and a person believing where we all go, I know you are in good hands of Our Beloved Father in Heaven.

My dear friend, Andrew, I met you for the first time at St. Joseph's Seminary - Ujiji. I was a class ahead when you joined Pre-form one. It was clearly that you had that Holly face. You can know that someone like you had a big call to be a priest and help as many people as possible.

Yesterday evening of Tanzania, was our last conversation through our Whatsapp group of USEA (former seminarians from Ujiji and Iterambogo seminaries). You had so many jokes, but when it comes to serious matters, you are a very firm person I have ever met. No matter what, you stood on principles especially when it comes to religious values and teachings.

Fr. Andrew, I will be missing your homilies. You used to post most of them on Facebook. First and foremost, it was the most positive way of using social media. In addition to that, for people who are not in mass or parish had opportunity to get the Word of God through such beautiful homilies.

It was such a very horrible accident happened to you today. You were with some other 5 people on the way for God's Holly work. May God Rest In Peace you and all other people you were with in the accident.

We will be praying for you always, offering mass intentions too.

We love you and you will be dearly missed by all your families, friends, Catholic Church and communities you served.

May God give you the everlasting life

In Jesus name

It's me
Ernest Boniface Makulilo
Friend, Schoolmate
Kansas, USA
December 24, 2016
⛪️⚰️

Attachments

• IMG_9474.JPG
    IMG_9474.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 91