Tanzania's Worst Websites.

CottonEyeJoe

JF-Expert Member
Jan 8, 2008
Hi all, having gone through the net to search for Tanzanian websites, I have come across many good ones and many more bad ones, however the one below has won my approval as the worst Tanzanian website I have visited in a long time, Designers naomba tujirekebishe when designing websites, heshimuni kazi zenu, this is one appaulling especially with its description as the "official gateway to the republic of Tanzania":

http://www.tanzania.go.tz

(Who ever designed this website, Iam sorry but jirekebishe!!!!!)

In the spirit of naming and Shaming the worst Tanzania websites you have visited; dear viewers please post a link to the worst Tanzanian websites you have encountered, reasons why and how whe can advice stakeholders to improve them as the internet is fast becoming a significant window of representation of the whole country. (any type of .com, go.tz, co.tz).....

Rgds to you all....

I hope I have posted this topic in the correct section, apologies if otherwise...

Kikwete akijibu swali lililouliza kwanini watu wanavamia na kujenga kwenye fukwe Dar es Salaam kwani hakuna sheria? Alijibu akisema hao ni wajanja wajanja na wahuni fulani tu, lakini wajinga ndio waliwao!

I would also rate this website as one of the worst.

Nimefungua na kwenda kwenye links hizi:

National Information by Topics >>> Political Parties
Kumbe ni website nyingine, ...click BACK

(Btw, inaonekana mara ya mwisho website ya National Electoral Commission kuwa updated ni Feb. 2005)

Topics >>> Poverty Eradication >>> Vision 2025 >>> 2.0 TANZANIA PAST VISIONS AND IMPEDIMENTS
CLOSE WINDOW :mad:

Immigration >>> Immigration Offences >>> click BACK :mad:
Tanzania Missions Abroad :mad:

Sidhani kama nitatembelea tena hii website kwa ridhaa yangu.
Pengine ndicho walichokusudia, to discourage people to read or visit the site.

Hii blog ya Bongo Celebrity ni ujinga mtupu.Hawapendi criticism hata ya kuwapa kuendeleza blog yao.Issa Michuzi atakubaliana na mimi kuhusu hili la BC.

Hii blog ya Bongo Celebrity ni ujinga mtupu.Hawapendi criticism hata ya kuwapa kuendeleza blog yao.Issa Michuzi atakubaliana na mimi kuhusu hili la BC.
Uliwapa ushauri gani mkuu kama inawezekana wape hapa hapa najua editor wa Bc ni mwanachama hapa

Uliwapa ushauri gani mkuu kama inawezekana wape hapa hapa najua editor wa Bc ni mwanachama hapa

Nilipost advise ya kuwa wawe angalau wanaupdate info zao mara nyingi ila unapopost comment kwenye blog unaambiwa your comment will be posted after the owner's approval ila haikuwa posted and they are still doing the same things.

The icing on the cake yaani as if the websites are not so poorly done is the flashy animation blinking that alerts you of "new" content. I think some designers are still stuck in 1995.

bongo celebrity to much blah,blah stories are damn too long,by the time you are halfway,your eyelids cant hold on,and again that bongo flava history has lots of abnormalites.inaonekana if you are nobody na unataka chart bongo celebrity is the place to be

Hi all, having gone through the net to search for Tanzanian websites, I have come across many good ones and many more bad ones, however the one below has won my approval as the worst Tanzanian website I have visited in a long time, Designers naomba tujirekebishe when designing websites, heshimuni kazi zenu, this is one appaulling especially with its description as the "official gateway to the republic of Tanzania":

http://www.tanzania.go.tz

(Who ever designed this website, Iam sorry but jirekebishe!!!!!)

In the spirit of naming and Shaming the worst Tanzania websites you have visited; dear viewers please post a link to the worst Tanzanian websites you have encountered, reasons why and how whe can advice stakeholders to improve them as the internet is fast becoming a significant window of representation of the whole country. (any type of .com, go.tz, co.tz).....

Rgds to you all....

I hope I have posted this topic in the correct section, apologies if otherwise...

For the benefit of reducing the possibility of confusion between "opinions" and "facts", we would appreciate if you put down the creteria you used to come to the conclusions you made on the wort websites!
This will, of curse, help us to continue contributing on those next to the worst...

For the benefit of reducing the possibility of confusion between "opinions" and "facts", we would appreciate if you put down the creteria you used to come to the conclusions you made on the wort websites!
This will, of curse, help us to continue contributing on those next to the worst...

Navigational problems: No clear structure that identifies where I have been or where i am, or indeed where to go.

Broken links, a few links seem to be broken.

Aesthetic presentation: The Site is bland, boring and dull...poor use of graphics hardly qualities to keep one engaaged in it even if the content is relevant.

Site Design: The Site looks like it was designed in the early 90s is not upto date as far as good site design goes.

Lacks clear flow and consistancy: When you navagate to other sections you find that they are all varied and done differently which brings about a sense of consistency.

No clear objective or purpose of site: It does not explain what that site is. At the most it just looks as though its a site that is linked to other badly designed sites. (Far from being a gateway to the republic of Tanzania).

In general this was not a formal observation my criteria of making my opionion on this site as pointed out where based on my website "likes" and "dislikes"...

Ubalozi wa Tanzania na Bendera isiyo ya Tanzania

Hii sio kwamba ni mbaya sana, ila swala la website ya embassy yetu kuwa na bendera ya nchi nyingine ni tena kwa uwiyano na muda sawa, ni swala la ajabu kabisa. Pili Kichwa cha habari cha website kinaonyesha UAE badala ya Tanzania. Hapa naona Utaifa wetu umepungua sana. Hivi Embassy si ni sehemu ya nchi husika na mali zake pia ni za nchi husika? sasa iweje tupeperushe bendera ya UAE

http://www.tanzania-uae.org.ae/text/investments.html

unaweza kubahatisha aliyepewa hiyo tenda alikula sh. ngapi?

HAPO NI PAGUMU, ILA KWA MUONEKANO WA HIYO TOVUTI
Code:
[URL="http://geitadc.go.tz/"]Karibu Kwenye Tovuti ya Halmashauri ya Wilaya ya Geita[/URL]
, MI NAFIKIRI ALIYETENGENEZA
[SUP][SUB]AMEJITOLEA[/SUB][/SUP][SUP][SUB].[/SUB][/SUP]
COZ HUWEZI KUTOA TENDA,
[SUB]HALAFU IKAFANYWA NDIVYO SIVYO [/SUB]
THEN NA WEWE UKARIDHIA TU.

HAPO NI PAGUMU, ILA KWA MUONEKANO WA HIYO TOVUTI
Code:
[URL="http://geitadc.go.tz/"]Karibu Kwenye Tovuti ya Halmashauri ya Wilaya ya Geita[/URL]
, MI NAFIKIRI ALIYETENGENEZA
COZ HUWEZI KUTOA TENDA, THEN NA WEWE UKARIDHIA TU.

jamaa kavuta mamilioni