Tanzania’s soul is dead and we’re all guilty of killing it

I support you in some of the arguments. It is an indisputable fact that Tanzanians love corruption. But to say that Tanzanians elect their leaders, you are not right, maybe you are a foreigner in this country. Were the 2019 local government election and the 2020 general elections represented the will of the people?
I think all humans have a great propensity for corruption. Let's not name ourselves as the leaders on this. Every race and citizenry is capable and suffers from corruption. Everywhere in the world. This proves corruption is a human condition. Not racial. Not national. Say otherwise to broadcast ignorance and/or prejudice.

It is indeed a miserable piece of story, but for sure most of our people knows exactly what is happening and the reason of the matter, the real problem is that you can not treat the same shit by using the same people the same methods and the same thinking, we are all coward that's why we are just running away of our own shadow, i am not a fool i decided to leave them with their country although i have not given the shit yet (citizenship).

Back
Top Bottom