Tanzania's Military Geniuses (1812-2012)

1. Kinjeketile Ngwale
2. Mkwawa Munyigumba
3. David Musuguri
4. Chief Chabruma
5. Robert Mboma
6. ...

This is rubbish... & stop responding to the question as if ur Mbeki.... Nothing is GENIUS.... ur little minded u don't know what GENIUS means.....

Poor u....!!!

Mtemi Kimweri should be somewhere in the list! or what about Abdallah Twalipo?

Chama
Gongo la mboto DSM

This is rubbish... & stop responding to the question as if ur Mbeki.... Nothing is GENIUS.... ur little minded u don't know what GENIUS means.....

Poor u....!!!

Robert Mboma was and is not a genius but a fisadi. May be you don't know the meaning of genius.

We are not simply talking about a 'genius', we are talking about a 'military genius' - refer:

"In its most pure form, a military genius is a war strategist, who can take an inferior military and defeat a superior adversary. A military genius can be the founder of a great empire (Genghis Khan or Alexander the Great). You can be considered a military genius while not actually winning the war campaign most linked to the military genius. Hannibal of Carthage is the most infamous military genius, who ended up losing the war in the end. A military genius has to be able to master battles on both offense and defense. With surprise or unusual attacks, a military genius can take the fighting to the unwary opponent. Likewise if the military genius is the one being attacked and in a defensive position, a true military genius will be able to design a way to win the conflict" - Military Genius Definition What It Means To Be A True Military Genius Offense and Defense

My kid Companero you are trying to paint the wind knowingly that doing so is but megalomania. I think I know what I am saying.

Call it military genius or war genius. If you mean what the term is, you can't pointlessly include those you think to be figures such as Mboma without reckoning to the history. Can you just give only one of Mboma's genius.

I don't want to go to the history of military Genius like Samori Touri who invented the method known as scotching earth or Moshe Dayan and other military gurus. Even Arjuma in this case is better than your "military genius" Mboma. If anything, Mboma is a dastard military genius.

Arguing with ignoramus... like u... the world will think i'm like u.... go on with ur empty minded genius of ur definition....

too low...!! u don't know what u wrote...!!!

We are not simply talking about a 'genius', we are talking about a 'military genius' - refer:

"In its most pure form, a military genius is a war strategist, who can take an inferior military and defeat a superior adversary. A military genius can be the founder of a great empire (Genghis Khan or Alexander the Great). You can be considered a military genius while not actually winning the war campaign most linked to the military genius. Hannibal of Carthage is the most infamous military genius, who ended up losing the war in the end. A military genius has to be able to master battles on both offense and defense. With surprise or unusual attacks, a military genius can take the fighting to the unwary opponent. Likewise if the military genius is the one being attacked and in a defensive position, a true military genius will be able to design a way to win the conflict" - Military Genius Definition What It Means To Be A True Military Genius Offense and Defense

Mtemi Kimweri should be somewhere in the list! or what about Abdallah Twalipo?

In the regard to the latter can you dispute the criticism below that insinuates that he was merely an appointee?

"General Sam Sarakikya, a Sandhurst graduate, had served as the TPDF's head since inception, became the Minister of National Culture and Sport in 1975. His replacement, Lieutenant-Colonel Abdallah Twalipo, the TANU secretary for the Lake Region, was promoted to Major-General and made Commander of the Tanzania Peoples' Defense Forces. Six years later Major General Musuguri replaced Twalipo, and the latter retired. Twalipo's elevation to Commander TPDF is an unmistakable example of political patronage of the highest degree, but also served to underline that TANU/CCM was the power in the state and could demote or promote individuals in the military according to their threat to the state" - http://www.usma.edu/nsc/siteassets/sitepages/Publications/Jeshi%20la%20Wananchi%20la.pdf

My kid Companero you are trying to paint the wind knowingly that doing so is but megalomania. I think I know what I am saying. Call it military genius or war genius. If you mean what the term is, you can't pointlessly include those you think to be figures such as Mboma without reckoning to the history. Can you just give only one of Mboma's genius. I don't want to go to the history of military Genius like Samori Touri who invented the method known as scotching earth or Moshe Dayan and other military gurus. Even Arjuma in this case is better than your "military genius" Mboma. If anything, Mbona is a dastard military genius.

Sir, with all due respect, let me direct you to another thread that talks about military geniuses of all time - this one is only focusing on those within Tanzania's military historiography.

PS. We are not talking about 'corruption geniuses' here, being corrupt does not strip one of his 'military genius-ness'

Yoo-hoo son. Give me the link my son companero so that I can assess if it is a true history of ballyhoos and ho-has.

LT.GEN.ABDURAHMAN SHIMBO bonge la genius aliwenda kuhifadhi mabilion S.A
huo pia ni UJINI-ass

LT.GEN.ABDURAHMAN SHIMBO bonge la genius aliwenda kuhifadhi mabilion S.A
huo pia ni UJINI-ass

sir, you have all the right in the world to start a thread that focuses on 'corruption geniuses', here we are focusing on 'military geniuses' while bearing in mind that their memberships are not mutually exclusive.

In the regard to the latter can you dispute the criticism below that insinuates that he was merely an appointee?

"General Sam Sarakikya, a Sandhurst graduate, had served as the TPDF's head since inception, became the Minister of National Culture and Sport in 1975. His replacement, Lieutenant-Colonel Abdallah Twalipo, the TANU secretary for the Lake Region, was promoted to Major-General and made Commander of the Tanzania Peoples' Defense Forces. Six years later Major General Musuguri replaced Twalipo, and the latter retired. Twalipo's elevation to Commander TPDF is an unmistakable example of political patronage of the highest degree, but also served to underline that TANU/CCM was the power in the state and could demote or promote individuals in the military according to their threat to the state" - http://www.usma.edu/nsc/siteassets/sitepages/Publications/Jeshi%20la%20Wananchi%20la.pdf

You can argue but I think Twalipo did a good job while serving as a Chief of TPDF; I am not sure which military school he attended but he was one of our own trained military personel; even though he did not attended Sundhurst that does not mean he was not genius. He hold several posts to the level of minister of defense that shows he good if not genius and to tell you the truths he was respected by all !

Chama
Gongo la mboto DSM