Tanzanian star moves

Ole

JF-Expert Member
Dec 16, 2006
Tanzanian star moves to Angola

_44325788_maulid_203_dec07.jpg

Tanzania midfielder Said Maulid
wants to eventually play in Europe

Tanzania midfielder Said Maulid has joined Angolan Premier League-side Bravo du Maquiz on a three-year contract. The 27-year-old, who moves from Tanzanian side Young Africans, said: "It is exciting to be moving." The Taifa Star was spotted by the Angolan side, when he played for Yanga against Petro Atletico in a Champions League match earlier this year.

"Both clubs have agreed terms and the forms are signed," Yanga secretary general Lucas Kisasa confirmed. Maulid is the second East African to join the Angolan league this year after Kenyan striker Allan Wanga joined Petro Atletico last month. The 22-year-old Wanga told BBC Sport the conditions in Angola are good.
"The league is much better, there are so many professionals, including some from Brazil," he said.

"The game is better organised and the pay is better compared to what I earned in Kenya. "However, my ultimate objective is to play in Europe, and I believe there are better chances of moving to Europe when you are playing in the Angolan league," he added.

Tanzania midfielder Said Maulid has joined Angolan Premier League-side Bravo du Maquiz on a three-year contract. The 27-year-old....
Mhh...mafanikio mema

kama ana miaka 27, halafu amesaini mkataba wa miaka 3 sidhani kama ulaya ataiona, kwani wanapenda watoto wabichi na miaka 27 kizungu huyo anaitwa keshakomaa na ni mkubwa sana. Kitu kingine ni kuwa hiyo ruti ya kupitia Angola nadhani ni ndefu kwani Angola kwenyewe hawana wachezaji wengi sana ulaya hivyo hataonwa na hao wanunuzi toka ulaya.