Tanzanian socialite, Mange Kimambi apewa talaka rasmi

Mama Mzungu

JF-Expert Member
Jun 20, 2016
Inasemekana ndoa ya Mange Kimambi imefika ukingoni. Ni habari ya kusikitisha sana kwa wapendwa wake ila kwa wengine ni furaha isiyo na kifani
aca00697379c3d7fbe8bcba301cfb5f3.jpg

BREAKING NEWS!!!! This thread is started specifically for those who do not speak or understand Swahili well and want to know who this chick Mange Kimambi AKA Mange Kimambi Lowrey.Mange is a Tanzanian socialite/Tanzanian wannabe celebrity.

She is still married to a lovely smart guy called Lance Lowrey who is an architect in L.A.She met this man in Dubai while she was there studying and hunting for wealthy men to date. Their divorce is still pending in the court in L.A. I enjoyed looking through her blog in which she use to post nice posts about her life in Florida then L.A.In the beggining, I thought wow this is a nice hardworking enterprenuer lady with her life together and with a beautiful family.

It was inspiring when I also knew she was educated too.Then around 2013, as I keep following her blog I started seeing all these weird posts about her fighting with these former beauty queens/models/current socialites/musicians from Tanzania.I started to wonder.Then, I started followed her instagram page thinking it will be about fashion and nothing big, as UTURN blog dissapeared from the internet.She started cursing,harrasing,fighting,bullying all these politicians,world leaders,her friends,relatives and people she does not know around East Africa.

She will really go far as to talk bad about their late family members and relatives and belittle them about life threatening diseases they have.This woman is really toxic and a coward bully all over East Africa. She was even arrested for defaming Tanzanian politicians in the summer of 2015 when she was visiting TZ.There are rumors she even slept with some politicians so she can get into politics as a member of Tanzanian Parliament-Kinondoni Constituency/District.

As she was heading to pick up forms back in 2015 for MP she was arrested immediately and stayed in Jail in Oyster Bay area.I admire her for sometime calling out corrupt politicians but it seems to be all for shows and no evidences.Some of her former friends are now revealing her secrets here on Jamii Forum and instagram but it is mainly in Swahili so for those who want to know more in English you will have to find an interpreter.

Recently has been revealing family secrets in the insta about what her husband politics and her dislike for his chosen presidential candidate.It seems to me Lance's family are decent folks from Texas who embraced Mange with her adorable daughter from a previous marriage.They will visit her and it seems they had a good relationship according to what she posted online.The problem many Mange's former fans have with her is fighting,bullying,harrasing, defarming people.

She seems to show off too much and lie about her lifestyle in her IG page.She seems to be one of those bored housewives with internet and nothing to do all day.I wonder why she would never look for a job instead of showing off higher lifestyle than she has.She will post pictures of her house while saying that no any Tanzanian who lives in America can afford that which is not true.

Everything is for show off from the pictures in the park, airport,vegas,etc.How can somebody not working afford porshe unless it is a leasing car. She said the house was bought full price but it shows that the mortgage is 3000 dollars and the actual house was sold back in april 2016. If she was working she will have the house right now. The most funny thing is she filed restraining order against her husband who was and probably still feeding and housing her.

I guess that is why her husband filed divorce. This woman curse and call other women ugly while she has fake nose and breasts. It was really bad that she will post unflattering pic of her friends online to curse them. I know I am rambling here but she need to apologize to all her enemies.She knows as she has a list online somewhere.What kind of a person take their close relatives who have helped her to court? Stay away from this woman If you want a peace of mind.

She stole from her BONGOLICIOUS clients and tailors she use to work with and never pay them back.She is not humbled enough to work low paying job like other immigrants she is busy, being delusional wannabe celebrity/socialite.She can never be celebrity with no talent. Even her nice hubby told her to look for a job but she was busy harassing people online.

Mother of three children and you do not have respect to people in your life? She even posted messages she exchanged with her hubby and now they are all over internet as people took screenshots.People are extremely angry if she ever set her foot in Tanzania she will be back in jail.She might as well keep her green card before all her secrets are out that she has criminal record in Tanzania.

She does not have a country to be deported to.Tanzanians do not tolerate disrespectful bullies/stalkers who curse older respected people.Tanzanian youth have respects to their elders/friends/relatives/mentors.Why fight with your nanny, who does that? An older woman working for you 24 hours raising your kid for 300 dollars a month is a person to fight with? actually that is unfair wage to pay somebody doing everything for you in American standard.

Apologize sister and start again.This should be a lesson to everybody who disrespect people.You were given 50 millions Tanzanian shillings which is a change in American dollars by the way.What did you do with that Mange? Now you need to work on your divorce first then think how your life is going to work out, single mom of three with no job in most expensive city in America. American employers will be laughing/rolling eyes at your MBA from Diploma mill in Dubai and useless degree from Tanzania.

If you add stammering/accent and the fact that you are black woman in America and huge gap on your resume it will be a miracle If you will ever land anything above minimum wage. May be you can lie to them you were a staying home mom and part time/harasser/stalker/an online troll/wannabe celebrity/a fraud through your online BONGOLICIOUS business etc.I think this is a little bit of summary of this woman Mange Kimambi.I feel sorry for Lance I swear.

He seems to be from a good family and nice hardworking decent guy all around. Well may be after divorce we will hear more about what went down since Mange cannot keep her secrets to herself.We will see.Until next time people.For more bullishit about her life follow her IG page.Keep scrolling to see some of her show off pics. She is a tool I swear.What a shame.Tanzanians are decent people not this disrespectful lady.
View attachment 360501 View attachment 360504

Huyu dada ananishangazaga sana wadau yaani mimi huwa simuelewi,utamkuta masaa 24 kazi yake ni kushinda kwenye mitandao ya kijamii ,mda wote yupo insta na wasap alafu naambiwa ni mke wa mtu khaaa..hata mimi naamini huyu mzungu alikuwa mvumilivu kweli kweli.
wakuu huyu dada kipindi cha kampeni kama mlikuwa mnafuatilia post zake instagram ni mitandao mingine ya kijamii kwenye account zake alikuwa mstari wa mbele kuishabikia ccm na huyuhuyu ndio aliyemsema lowassa kajinyea wala si mwingine,,lakini cha kushangaza juzi kati hapa...amekigeuka chama chake gafla na kuugeukia upinzani,,,sikuizi anajifanya kupinga chama chake ,now amefikia kumponda hadi magufuli aliyekuwa akimsifia kuwa ni dikteta na juzii nilimnukuu akisema kuwa wabunge wa ccm ni majipu......vilevile wakuu huyu dada namfananisha na mwanajeshi mwoga anayejifanya kupigania haki za nchi yake wakati yeye kajificha kwenye nchi ya adui
Huwezi pigania haki za nchi yako wakati unajijua umejificha kwenye nchi za watu
Huyu dada nna wasiwasi nae atakuwa anakula bangi au hana akili timamu

Back
Top Bottom