TANZANIAN SELL WAR SECRETS FOR 18.87 POUNDS on E-Bay

cream.b

Apr 17, 2010
Sandhurst-trained Afghanistan veteran Captain Robert Sugden, 29(TANZANIAN), was last night at the centre of a probe by horrified MoD chiefs after the staggering security breach put lives in peril.
The stunned buyer of the salvaged laptop, sold for "spares or repair", found it contained a treasure trove of secret dossiers which could have been used by the Taliban to deadly effect. They included:
Every police COMMAND POST in a Helmand town - with photos of each taken from all angles, plus how many men each has, along with their weapons, ammo and patrols.
HUNDREDS of photos, along with names and other details, of locals who have courageously joined the Afghan National Police and Afghan National Army.
The Afghan National Police TACTICAL HANDBOOK, giving details of every aspect of how to take on and defeat the enemy, including how to identify IED roadside bombs.
The Toshiba Satellite A30 laptop was used by Cpt Sugden during seven months with the Coldstream Guards in Afghanistan.
But not one of the hundreds of files on it was encrypted or even needed a password.
After handing it over to the MoD, the IT engineer who made the winning bid on the internet auction site said: "It's scary.
"I couldn't believe it - the laptop could have been bought by anyone.
"I realised straight away it wasn't the kind of stuff that should have been for sale on eBay. I contacted the seller to ask if he wanted a copy of the data - but he said no."

Mtego wa panya huo, sijashawishika kuwa hizo info ni sahíhi. Mtu anadanganywa hapo.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom