Tanzanian entrepreneur seeking business partners

Mwanafalsafa

Platinum Member
Jun 24, 2007
Tanzanian entrepreneur is looking for business partners to join forces in exploiting a lucrative business in the DRC. PM to see the business plan.

Tanzanian entrepreneur is looking for business partners to join forces in exploiting a lucrative business in the DRC. E-mail "fredmboma at gmail dot com" to see the business plan.

MwanaF, thanks for your approach on this business front, It's true that there are currently many opportunities for Tanzanians in the DRC. I really do hope that someone from this platform, JF, will contact you soon or later to venture up.

Otherwise, goodluck on your endeavours. I truly do believe that If Tanzania had many similar minded people on entrepreneurship like you seem to pose, then we would have had made a step further as a country, at least in Africa.

SteveD.

MwanaF, thanks for your approach on this business front, It's true that there are currently many opportunities for Tanzanians in the DRC. I really do hope that someone from this platform, JF, will contact you soon or later to venture up.

Otherwise, goodluck on your endeavours. I truly do believe that If Tanzania had many similar minded people on entrepreneurship like you seem to pose, then we would have had made a step further as a country, at least in Africa.

SteveD.

Thanks SteveD for your positive comments. I believe capitalism will unleash the entrepreneurship potential in all of us.

By the way would you like to take a look at my business plan?

Thanks SteveD for your positive comments. I believe capitalism will unleash the entrepreneurship potential in all of us.

By the way would you like to take a look at my business plan?

For sure, will PM my email to you. Thanx.

SteveD.

Huu ni uzi wa kwanza kwenye hili jukwaa na umetimiza miaka KUMI.

Nauliza tuu mwenye uzi badoo yupi kama yupo basi ni mhenga wetu. Heshima kwake