Tanzania yaomba EAC iingilie kati katika kuzuia mipango ya Kenya kujenga bwawa Mara

Which war did KDF won, apart from been chased away from South Sudan after it failed to protect civilians.
Kenya does not engage in wars only when necessary, but it took kenya to get into somalia after other countries were there for years for somalia to regain control of Kismayo port and to push Al-shabaab from southern somalia. We have also been engaged in alot of peace operation including in europe where kenya was a peace keeping force in Bosnia. We have also had a peace keeping force in east timor. Kenya was not chased out of south sudan, it withdrew its troops after our commander was demoted, even in somalia we are under amisom but we don't work under other countries commanders ie. We work under the umbrella of Amisom but we have an independent command from the Amisom troops.
"
Kenyatta said the United Nations acted in an undignified manner when it replaced the commander Lt-Gen Johnson Ondieki who was heading the mission in South Sudan.

He said the United Nations did not also respect Kenya’s sovereignty when it took the unilateral decision to which Kenya has responded by withdrawing its soldiers from the mission.

"Our soldiers have served in many countries and with distinction," Kenyatta told African diplomats in Nairobi on Nov. 4 and cited how Kenyan soldiers performed in Namibia, East Timor, Yugoslavia and many other missions

even our police is really good at peace keeping, and they are not the military. While other countries send in military only, Kenya sent the military and the police.

Kenyan police officers awarded UN medals for distinguished service in South Sudan
A contingent of Kenyan police officers have been praised for their professional and distinguished service to the United Nations and the people of South Sudan during a medal ceremony in the capital Juba.
The 23 officers have served with the UN Mission in South Sudan since November last year, carrying out a variety of duties including community policing and protecting displaced people in Protection of Civilian sites, many of whom are women and children.
The officers say their close interaction with the community of vulnerable civilians who are suffering because of ongoing violence has been a rewarding experience.
“It has been quite an experience learning how the conflict has affected them and getting an opportunity to talk to them, to guide and counsel them about general life and all they can do on an individual level to survive in the POCs,” said Kenyan Chief Inspector Irene Kerubo. “I’ve also enjoyed talking to the women about life after the POCs when, finally, South Sudan gets peace as well as encouraging the children to understand that the POC is not the end of life, they have a life after that.”
Kenya has played an important role in peace-building in South Sudan as talks continue between its leaders in the hope of bringing an end to conflict that has plagued the country since 2013. Political negotiations are currently being hosted in Khartoum by Sudanese President Omar Hassan Al-Bashir and further talks may be held in Nairobi in the coming weeks.
While attending the UN medal ceremony, the Kenyan Ambassador to South Sudan said that political leaders in his country are committed to supporting their neighbour build enduring peace.
“It is our hope that the leadership in South Sudan will rise above all parties and interests in order to pursue peace for the people of South Sudan,” said Ambassador Clelland Leshore. “We are optimistic that goodwill and dialogue will lay the foundations for peace in this country.”
As he awarded the UN Medal to each officer, the Special Representative of the Secretary-General, David Shearer, praised the officers for performing professionally and with integrity and said that their families and country should be proud of them. He noted that they had worked in many dangerous and remote locations across the country at a time of ongoing violence.
“I wanted just to acknowledge the environment that you are working in and the dedication and the service that you are providing in those environments,” said David Shearer. “They are as I say not easy places to be and when you’re in those environments you realize how far away from your loved ones and family members as well.”
The officers say their lives have been enriched by their time working alongside UN colleagues from many different cultures as well as the people of South Sudan. They go home proud of their service, confident they made a difference, and with an experience they will never forget.

Also kenya does not receive the budget aid that your country receives. We finance our own budget upto 96% the rest we take debt like normal countries but you can not understand that since you rely on budgetary aid for your country. Alas, who is the fool now, i honestly tell you we are very different countries and do not assume kenya is your peer economically or military wise. We are superior to you in each and every way that is why america put in a special annual meeting between american and kenyan officials to discuss economic,defense and democratic ties. I know you don't have that but be patient and learn from us, we can teach you a thing or two.
Anko umeambiwa utoe evidence wapi mmesign au mmekua approved kuuziwa f-16.. Mbona maneno mengi

Anko umeambiwa utoe evidence wapi mmesign au mmekua approved kuuziwa f-16.. Mbona maneno mengi

Notice this is in 2012. The jets are awaiting approval. Here is the link, but they are already in KDF airforce facilities.

8-F-16 Fighters Awaiting Assembly in Kenya
written by David Goldman April 10, 2012
8-F-16 Fighters Awaiting Assembly in Kenya

New F-16 Fighter aircrafts have been lying in Kenya Defense Forces facilities awaiting assembly.
Kenya airforce, an arm of the KDF may have acquired the aircraft’s as part of its modernization efforts seen throughout out its wings particularly the 50-Air Calvary wing.
F-16 is a very capable fighter air-craft and its used by the United States, Israel, Egypt, Japan and other close allies of the United States.
There are a few issues that have to be looked into before the assembly, intelligence sources show, citing contractual agreements with American’s that will cover repair, spares, and fleet maintenance aspects of the contract.

Kenya has been buying arms from China and Russia isolating its once main source United States.
The Kenya airforce has been on the spotlight after defense officials were quoted hinting purchase of new fighter aircraft’s.
Currently Kenya Air Force uses F-5 fighter jets developed by the same company that developed and manufactured the F-16.

Kabla hawajatujarb waulize experience zetu za migogoro kw uganda na malawi kwnz
Ndukiii...

Global Firepower, an agency that assesses the military strength of nations, ranks Kenya as the most powerful nation in East Africa based on its manpower, range of weaponry, logistical flexibility and budgets.
Despite having a larger pool of personnel, Uganda ranks behind Kenya in military strength at position 16 in Africa while Tanzania comes in 17th
All that power and yet, 1 Al shabbab in Wastegate caused your army to steal ice creams, toffees, chocolates and aim at each other.... they will rank you number one, but you can easily get defeated! JWTZ ni mwalimu wa Africa kwenye Military. wacheni kelele wakati hamjaacha kunyonya maziwa ya mama.

even our police is really good at peace keeping, and they are not the military. While other countries send in military only, Kenya sent the military and the police.

Kenyan police officers awarded UN medals for distinguished service in South Sudan
A contingent of Kenyan police officers have been praised for their professional and distinguished service to the United Nations and the people of South Sudan during a medal ceremony in the capital Juba.
The 23 officers have served with the UN Mission in South Sudan since November last year, carrying out a variety of duties including community policing and protecting displaced people in Protection of Civilian sites, many of whom are women and children.
The officers say their close interaction with the community of vulnerable civilians who are suffering because of ongoing violence has been a rewarding experience.
“It has been quite an experience learning how the conflict has affected them and getting an opportunity to talk to them, to guide and counsel them about general life and all they can do on an individual level to survive in the POCs,” said Kenyan Chief Inspector Irene Kerubo. “I’ve also enjoyed talking to the women about life after the POCs when, finally, South Sudan gets peace as well as encouraging the children to understand that the POC is not the end of life, they have a life after that.”
Kenya has played an important role in peace-building in South Sudan as talks continue between its leaders in the hope of bringing an end to conflict that has plagued the country since 2013. Political negotiations are currently being hosted in Khartoum by Sudanese President Omar Hassan Al-Bashir and further talks may be held in Nairobi in the coming weeks.
While attending the UN medal ceremony, the Kenyan Ambassador to South Sudan said that political leaders in his country are committed to supporting their neighbour build enduring peace.
“It is our hope that the leadership in South Sudan will rise above all parties and interests in order to pursue peace for the people of South Sudan,” said Ambassador Clelland Leshore. “We are optimistic that goodwill and dialogue will lay the foundations for peace in this country.”
As he awarded the UN Medal to each officer, the Special Representative of the Secretary-General, David Shearer, praised the officers for performing professionally and with integrity and said that their families and country should be proud of them. He noted that they had worked in many dangerous and remote locations across the country at a time of ongoing violence.
“I wanted just to acknowledge the environment that you are working in and the dedication and the service that you are providing in those environments,” said David Shearer. “They are as I say not easy places to be and when you’re in those environments you realize how far away from your loved ones and family members as well.”
The officers say their lives have been enriched by their time working alongside UN colleagues from many different cultures as well as the people of South Sudan. They go home proud of their service, confident they made a difference, and with an experience they will never forget.
There are no F16s in kenya..Those are junks bought from Jordan in a mega corruption scandal.

There are no F16s in kenya..Those are junks bought from Jordan in a mega corruption scandal.
first that is not the link to kenya airforce F-16 that i cited, that is a link on the kenyan police being recognised.
second, you seem to want to push a false narrative
Here let me give you the link then we can discuss.Please read it carefully and understand do not just skim and come spouting words for the sake of talking.

first that is not the link to kenya airforce F-16 that i cited, that is a link on the kenyan police being recognised.
Here let me give you the link then we can discuss.Please read it carefully and understand do not just skim and come spouting words for the sake of talking.
Yes, Kenya police in Somalia were recognised not KDF, were you were braging that KDF was the one which did most of the jobs in Somalia, I requested for this type of proof, short of which your bragging is because of your inflated ego, nothing else. Now we agree that Kenya police is the one which did better not KDF.

About link on F-16, it talks about discussion which took place in 2012 on possibility of Kenya to assemble F-12,. Questions
1) It is seven years now since 2012, how many F-16 have been assembled in Kenya?
2) How many F-16 does KDF have by today?

You are simply an imbecile, you dont even look at audit reports..F16 Story was a scandal

You are simply an imbecile, you dont even look at audit reports..F16 Story was a scandal

Ha hahahhahahahaha, Oh my god a story totally unrelated to the F-16, is now being brought as evidence? I would hate to have you as my lawyer (I think i will be safer having a gorilla masturbating in court than you as a lawyer), that "scandal" that was not even a scandal to begin with was for F-5 jets procured from jordan for spare parts, the only reason it made it to the news was bad reporting by the concerned department. similar incidents have occurred recently where IFMIs put wrong expenditures in county government reports, and you call me the imbecile while you are the one who takes all headlines as gospel truth without further interrogation! HAHAHAHAHAHA

In an act of sovereignty, we should not allow Tanzania to lecture us on our development plan or the environment. The water of the mara river originate from kenya we should use it and put our interest first before any other country. This is why we need a bigger and better military just in case somebody wants to play with our national interests.

Stupid Kenyan as.s hole.

In an act of sovereignty, we should not allow Tanzania to lecture us on our development plan or the environment. The water of the mara river originate from kenya we should use it and put our interest first before any other country. This is why we need a bigger and better military just in case somebody wants to play with our national interests.
Garisa, lamu, westgate, where is your army

Back
Top Bottom