Tanzania yaomba EAC iingilie kati katika kuzuia mipango ya Kenya kujenga bwawa Mara

Kama wananchi tunatupiana maneno makali namna hii ss izi mambo ya political federation in EAC will it happen ?

Huoni kwamba mto Mara ukikauka utasumbua Ecosystem nzima ya Serengeti na Wanyama wote waliopo Serengeti wakiwemo hao Tembo kufariki.

Pesa ambazo tulizihitaji ni kwaajili ya kuimarisha ulinzi wa hao tembo, tulitaka kununua helicopters na drones za kutosha, pamoja na satellite cameras za kisasa za kuweza kuwafuatilia tembo mbugani.

Sasa wewe unakataa pembe siziuzwe lakini unakubali mto ukaushwe ili Wanyama, ndege na viumbe hai vyote vilivyomo Serengeti vipotee?
Tutapump maji viwani kupeleka Serengeti umeme tunao shida iko wapi kama sio Kenya

You know nothing stop yapping, show me any African country with F-16 apart from Egypt.
HAHAHAHAHA, you are so pathetic, you asked for links to show that kenya is acquiring F-16, i have sent an intelligence report from 2012 showing kenya is waiting for approval from america to start assembling the 8 F-16 jets in our air force facility. Then now you turn and try to act as if it is nothing. May god have mercy on your soul for all this irrational behavior. I also sent a link from January 2019 where current talks will give kenya the green light not just to assemble the 8 jets but acquire more under the defense deal we have with america who give kenya $1 billion dollars in military aid on top of our own military budget which is the largest in the region.

HAHAHAHAHA, you are so pathetic, you asked for links to show that kenya is acquiring F-16, i have sent an intelligence report from 2012 showing kenya is waiting for approval from america to start assembling the 8 F-16 jets in our air force facility. Then now you turn and try to act as if it is nothing. May god have mercy on your soul for all this irrational behavior. I also sent a link from January 2019 where current talks will give kenya the green light not just to assemble the 8 jets but acquire more under the defense deal we have with america who give kenya $1 billion dollars in military aid on top of our own military budget which is the largest in the region.
I am asking you now, you are telling me about discussion which is ongoing. Tell me now, if Kenya goes to war tomorrow, which fighter jets are you having now. We have J-7, they are 14 in number. Very soon we will get Mig 29 from Russia, that is our expectations not sure. Tell me what you have now, not those discussion. Have you forgotten that you were promised to get money from China to complete your SGR to Kisumu, then what happened in between?, you can't depend on discussion.

I am asking you now, you are telling me about discussion which is ongoing. Tell me now, if Kenya goes to war tomorrow, which fighter jets are you having now. We have J-7, they are 14 in number. Very soon we will get Mig 29 from Russia, that is our expectations not sure. Tell me what you have now, not those discussion. Have you forgotten that you were promised to get money from China to complete your SGR to Kisumu, then what happened in between?, you can't depend on discussion.
Discussion is over our secretary of foreign affairs and the secretary of internal affairs have already signed the contracts in the bilateral summit between kenya and the usa today. Yes, we have one on one talks with them annually. Defense is part of the agreements and earlier i sent a photo where our former Chief of kenya defense forces went to do a test on the F-16 jets, so the deal is as good as done.

Discussion is over our secretary of foreign affairs and the secretary of internal affairs have already signed the contracts in the bilateral summit between kenya and the usa today. Yes, we have one on one talks with them annually. Defense is part of the agreements and earlier i sent a photo where our former Chief of kenya defense forces went to do a test on the F-16 jets, so the deal is as good as done.
Hahahahaha, wewe ni mjinga sana, hata hujui procedure za ununuzi wa Silaha toka USA, ngoja nikujulishe ili siku nyingine usijidhalilishe.

Nchi yoyote haiwezi kuuziwa silaha za kivita hadi Bunge ka Congress lipitishe, kwa taarifa yako, Congress ilikataa kuuza F-16 kwa nchi zote masikini ambazo zinapokea misaada ya kifedha katika bajeti zao za nchi, Wabunge wa congress wakisema kwamba, kutakua hakuna maana yoyote kwa USA kutoa misaada ya pesa katika hizo nchi, then Marekani izichukue hizo pesa kwa kuziuzia silaha.

Hiyo ndio sababu nchi zote masikini zinazopewa misaada through USAID hawana F-16, labda kwa nchi zenya mkataba maalum wa kijeshi na Marekani kama Egypt, Philipines na Jordan. Usipoteze muda wako, Kenya hamtokaa muuziwe hizo ndege, kama unabisha, lete ushahidi kuonyesha mumeshakubaliwa kuuziwa F-16, acha kupiga porojo, " we are better informed than you".

Hahahahaha, wewe ni mjinga sana, hata hujui procedure za ununuzi wa Silaha toka USA, ngoja nikujulishe ili siku nyingine usijidhalilishe.

Nchi yoyote haiwezi kuuziwa silaha za kivita hadi Bunge ka Congress lipitishe, kwa taarifa yako, Congress ilikataa kuuza F-16 kwa nchi zote masikini ambazo zinapokea misaada ya kifedha katika bajeti zao za nchi, Wabunge wa congress wakisema kwamba, kutakua hakuna maana yoyote kwa USA kutoa misaada ya pesa katika hizo nchi, then Marekani izichukue hizo pesa kwa kuziuzia silaha.

Hiyo ndio sababu nchi zote masikini zinazopewa misaada through USAID hawana F-16, labda kwa nchi zenya mkataba maalum wa kijeshi na Marekani kama Egypt, Philipines na Jordan. Usipoteze muda wako, Kenya hamtokaa muuziwe hizo ndege, kama unabisha, lete ushahidi kuonyesha mumeshakubaliwa kuuziwa F-16, acha kupiga porojo, " we are better informed than you".
How many times do I have to tell you, we are not just any country, we are Kenya. All our deals have been approved by american congress. Israel also gets military aid from the usa and they have F-16, i guess you are confusing aid that you receive with military AID that kenya and israel receive.

How many times do I have to tell you, we are not just any country, we are Kenya. All our deals have been approved by american congress. Israel also gets military aid from the usa and they have F-16, i guess you are confusing aid that you receive with military AID that kenya and israel receive.
Show me evidence that the deal of Kenya getting F-16 is already signed. I repeat there is no any African country apart from Egypt which can be allowed to have F-16.

Please stop too many words, show me any evidence which shows that US has agreed to sell F- 16 to Kenya.

Also kenya does not receive the budget aid that your country receives. We finance our own budget upto 96% the rest we take debt like normal countries but you can not understand that since you rely on budgetary aid for your country. Alas, who is the fool now, i honestly tell you we are very different countries and do not assume kenya is your peer economically or military wise. We are superior to you in each and every way that is why america put in a special annual meeting between american and kenyan officials to discuss economic,defense and democratic ties. I know you don't have that but be patient and learn from us, we can teach you a thing or two.

Show me evidence that the deal of Kenya getting F-16 is already signed. I repeat there is no any African country apart from Egypt which can be allowed to have F-16.

Please stop too many words, show me any evidence which shows that US has agreed to sell F- 16 to Kenya.
After that you will switch to a different thing as you have done before, you asked for links, i gave them to you now you jump to another thing. Please, we are not the same, you are not our peers.

Also kenya does not receive the budget aid that your country receives. We finance our own budget upto 96% the rest we take debt like normal countries but you can not understand that since you rely on budgetary aid for your country. Alas, who is the fool now, i honestly tell you we are very different countries and do not assume kenya is your peer economically or military wise. We are superior to you in each and every way that is why america put in a special annual meeting between american and kenyan officials to discuss economic,defense and democratic ties. I know you don't have that but be patient and learn from us, we can teach you a thing or two.
Stop talking too much, just show me evidence which shows that America has agreed to sell F-16 to Kenya.

After that you will switch to a different thing as you have done before, you asked for links, i gave them to you now you jump to another thing. Please, we are not the same, you are not our peers.
I asked you to show me inventory of KDF so that I can know what type of fighter jets KDF operates, instead you have given me a link which shows negotiations for buying F-16. You have failed to tell me how many Fighter jets you have, why?

I asked you to show me inventory of KDF so that I can know what type of fighter jets KDF operates, instead you have given me a link which shows negotiations for buying F-16. You have failed to tell me how many Fighter jets you have, why?
I did send the information you just chose to ignore it even after i posted it twice

I did send the information you just chose to ignore it even after i posted it twice
Hujatuma acha ubishi, ngoja nirahisishe mambo. Tanzania tunazo J-7 mpya, jumla zipo 14, tulizipokea mwaka 2014. Ushahidi nimetoa, ukitaka nikuwekee tena.

Naomba wewe uweke idadi na aina ya fighter jets mlizonazo na uniwekee ushahidi, usisema vile vifaa mbavyotarajia kununua, sema vile mlivyonavyo sasa hivi tu.

Hahaha hand shaker i would like to remind you that WAHISANI wamepunguza msaada Tz na wengine hawatoi kabisaaa nchi kama Denimark ndio alikuwa ana finance kwa kiasi kikubwa ss iyo sentensi ya kusema tunasaidiwa na whites embu delete it then procede with your arguments ...i see you struggling to justify your points ..

In an act of sovereignty, we should not allow Tanzania to lecture us on our development plan or the environment. The water of the mara river originate from kenya we should use it and put our interest first before any other country. This is why we need a bigger and better military just in case somebody wants to play with our national interests.
Do you even know where the upstream of the river Mara is?

In an act of sovereignty, we should not allow Tanzania to lecture us on our development plan or the environment. The water of the mara river originate from kenya we should use it and put our interest first before any other country. This is why we need a bigger and better military just in case somebody wants to play with our national interests.
Pathetic...nyinyi hamtuwezi kivyovyote...speaking of source of mara river... Heve your landless mind ever thought what will happen when Tanzania do the same with river Nile?

Back
Top Bottom