Tanzania yaacha kununia muungano wa AfCFTA. Hongera Rais Samia, watakuelewa tu

MK254

JF-Expert Member
May 11, 2013
Kwa kweli huyo mama anafanya yake.

=========

The government will ratify the Africa Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) between June and October this year, it was heard in Dar es Salaam yesterday.

The document will be taken to Parliament for ratification upon getting the endorsement of the cabinet, the director of government communications at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and East African Cooperation, Mr Emmanuel Buhohela told The Citizen, yesterday.

He said preparations have already been completed.

“We have taken a long time to reach this point with all the stakeholders including experts, business people being on board before heads of state approved it and for now we are waiting for the awaiting the Parliament to finalize,” he said.

Earlier, Minister for Foreign Affairs and East African Cooperation, Liberata Mulamula also also said they were waiting for the awaiting Parliament to approve the agreement during the commemoration of the African Day.

She said, on January 1, this year, African countries officially started trading under the AfCFTA agreement.

Source: The Citizen

As I said in another thread....samia is dragging her people kicking and screaming into the 21st century.

So far I have been impressed by the moves she's making

Huyo mama anaweza hata akawapa katiba mpya, anakwenda vizuri sana, sema ana kazi ya ziada kuna kundi linalojiita walinda legacy wanaopata tabu sana kutetea vitu kama hivi Ombi: Serikali ituruhusu wananchi kutumia uwanja wa ndege Chato kuanikia mpunga, mihogo na mahindi wakati huu hakuna ndege
😂😂😂 Bruh I don't even know where to start with that one.

On the katiba mpya, I think that's a bridge too far for her since she's riding on magufuli's electoral mandate and that means it will be harder for her to withstand the CCM backlash that will inevitably come. If she runs in the next election and on constitution reform then I think she'll have the necessary political power to enact the touchy/sensitive constitution issue

😂😂😂 Bruh I don't even know where to start with that one

On the katiba mpya, I think that's a bridge too far for her since she's riding on magufuli's electoral mandate and that means it will be harder for her to withstand the CCM backlash that will inevitably come. If she runs in the next election and on constitution reform then I think she'll have the necessary political power to enact the touchy/sensitive constitution issue
Majority of Tanzanians are hungering for a new constitution, they want it so badly, even CCM supporters save for few who benefits from current quagmire. She may set the ball rolling for her to gain some serious popularity before the next election, simply initiate the process and hand it to committee of experts (CoE) who will drag it for like five years and help catapult her into an own presidency in the next period.

Majority of Tanzanians are hungering for a new constitution, they want it so badly, even CCM supporters save for few who benefits from current quagmire. She may set the ball rolling for her to gain some serious popularity before the next election, simply initiate the process and hand it to committee of experts (CoE) who will drag it for like five years and help catapult her into an own presidency in the next period.
She has signaled that she's willing to chart her own path, the caveat here will always be the entrenched CCM power structure. It will furiously fight back against any changes that threatens their grip on power.

If she can subdue that power structure then we can see just how much of a reformist she really is

😂😂😂 Bruh I don't even know where to start with that one

There is no ccm backlash so far, she is leading the party and even sacked most of magufuli close people and no one gives a damn, infact we are very happy the country has moved from a regime to administration.

Mama ndio tegemeo letu kuleta katiba mpya, Watz tupo na mama yeyote ataetaka kumkwamwisha atavunjika guu 😁😁

True brother,

Hii nchi yetu tunaitaka katiba mpya more than ever, na uzuri ni kwamba saizi kuna uhuru wa ku express hili jambo wazi tofauti na hapo zamani kuanzisha huu mjadala it was dangerous for your safety.

She has signaled that she's willing to chart her own path, the caveat here will always be the entrenched CCM power structure. It will furiously fight back against any changes that threatens their grip on power.

If she can subdue that power structure then we can see just how much of a reformist she really is
Ccm followa their leaders, Period!

Mwana ccm atayekataa akaanzishe chama chake.

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom