Tanzania under the worst dictatorship ever

My Son drink water

JF-Expert Member
Nov 30, 2016
We have either seen, heard, and or read about what happened to the MP Mnyika in the house a day before yesterday.

A ccm MP blurted to him, "you're a thief ", but Mnyika chose to maintain prudence and inquired the speaker to act upon, what took place showed the world that, the house speaker not only he is a fool (being called a fool is not defiance nor insult but a fool is a person who bears no wisdom) but he is more than a fool.

At the moment, it's very unsafe to be an opponent in Tanzania, the rulers are as finding themselves as gods, they don't opt to be opposed, all they think about is to be upheld even if they blunder to the great extent.

Each ccm leader is full of ferocious hatred against the opponents as if they are not our fellow Tanzanians.

I personally wanted to take part in politics, but I sat down and pondered deep over this and I finally concluded to refrain from Tanzania's politics for my own good and the family besides.

These people think that, they will never come to an end, their thoughts are too weak to envisage,they think that ccm will not get out of saddle.

We all still recollect how Speaker Ndugai smashed his rival by a rod on his head, in such a way that he became unconscious and went into coma.

Because they are drunken by power and they are not God fearing, to them Tanzania is theirs, and they think they have a copyright on it.

I wish UKUTA should be brought back, for how long will we keep on fearing of the tyrants? we better confront them than not, it's time to wake up for our own sake, the country is ours, and it does not belong to a certain group of people.

We have a choice to choose any party which we want,and not to be chosen for us by bandits.

You have a point buddy. Though I strongly differ with your stance of not taking part in politics, simply because the rulers are so brutal. That is fear: thé greatest enemy for émancipation of mankind.

Thé only way to confront oppressants is to be bold and courageous. Justice has neither been given nor will it be given in a silver plate.

For ccm to get out of the saddle (as you call it), différent means must be employed, including active participation in politics and politricks.

We have either seen, heard, and or read about what happened to the MP Mnyika in the house a day before yesterday.

A ccm MP blurted to him, "you're a thief ", but Mnyika chose to maintain prudence and inquired the speaker to act upon, what took place showed the world that, the house speaker not only he is a fool (being called a fool is not defiance nor insult but a fool is a person who bears no wisdom) but he is more than a fool.

At the moment, it's very unsafe to be an opponent in Tanzania, the rulers are as finding themselves as gods, they don't opt to be opposed, all they think about is to be upheld even if they blunder to the great extent.

Each ccm leader is full of ferocious hatred against the opponents as if they are not our fellow Tanzanians.

I personally wanted to take part in politics, but I sat down and pondered deep over this and I finally concluded to refrain from Tanzania's politics for my own good and the family besides.

These people think that, they will never come to an end, their thoughts are too weak to envisage,they think that ccm will not get out of saddle.

We all still recollect how Speaker Ndugai smashed his rival by a rod on his head, in such a way that he became unconscious and went into coma.

Because they are drunken by power and they are not God fearing, to them Tanzania is theirs, and they think they have a copyright on it.

I wish UKUTA should be brought back, for how long will we keep on fearing of the tyrants? we better confront them than not, it's time to wake up for our own sake, the country is ours, and it does not belong to a certain group of people.

We have a choice to choose any party which we want,and not to be chosen for us by bandits.

Haujui Kiingereza!

Daaah, hili yai sio la nchi hii kabisa yaan, kama sio yai viza hili basi litakua yai la kware.

29 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom