Tanzania under the worst dictatorship ever

I personally wanted to take part in politics, but I sat down and pondered deep over this and I finally concluded to refrain from Tanzania's politics for my own good and the family besides.
=======
This piece of information, from your post, qualify you as the one not be listened when it comes to political issues of this country. By Reading your article quickly, I have found out that you are pro problems lamenter instead of being problem solver. The "Wall" thing you are trying to bring in, has been dumped by inventors whole heartedly.

Mmm kitu UKUTA. Hivi ni nani alivunja our beloved UKUTA wetu ase. We want UKUTA back.

You are trying to define dictatorship in your own definition may be to fit your need and deeds. What Mnyika did in the house was disrespectful to the speaker, to his people and himself. He was asked to sit down but could not have his seat. Maybe he thought he was above the law. Respect the authority and you will get a full and extra respect. Disobey the authority and they will show you the cost of disobedience.

So Many repetitions and poor grammar.

You are trying to define dictatorship in your own definition may be to fit your need and deeds
You also have subjective définition of respect. You have written that Mnyika did not show respect to the speaker. Did the speaker deal with an insult that triggered anger and fury of hon. Mnyika ? Why didn't he ? Just bécause the one Who aired such an insult is à ccm cadre then was right ? In this regard, was hon Mnyika shown respect by Mr speaker ?

Respect should be bidirectional, when done unidirectionally it is as good as à slavery.

in traditional perspectives ccm are witch while oppositions are witch doctors, what ccm wont people to see is healing of Tanzania majority from detain-ship, they think are good devil

Mithali 28:16 inasema mkuu aliyepungukiwa na akili huonea watu sana. Mimi sishangai kwa sababu kwa kipindi chote alichokaa India alikuwa kwenye dose kali ambayo itakuwa imeathiri ubongo wake. Tumwombee tu

Wengine wanasahau upinzani sio kupinga kila kitu, kukashifu na maneno machafu, kupiga kelele...n.k.
Ukiingia bungeni kama mpinzani ingia na hoja, hoja ina nguvu zaidi kuliko hayo matusi na makelele, na siku wakijuwa haya basi nadhani wataweza CCM, otherwise hawa jamaa wataendelea kutuongoza watakavyo sababu ya weakness ya upinzani nchini..

Ugonjwa wake utakuwa ni ule mkubwa huwa unawapa watu hasira nyingi, jamaa kavimba sura itakuwa mpaka akili imevimba.

Back
Top Bottom