Tanzania under the worst dictatorship ever

Nchi inaongozwa utadhani ni mfugaji/mswagaji anayepeleka mifugo malishoni ,huku mifugo yenyewe haijui inapelekwa wapi wala kufanya nini
Kwa kuendelea kuvumilia huu ujinga SISI wananchi ni watu wa hovyo kuwahi kutokea duniani

I wish UKUTA should be brought back, for how long will we keep on fearing of the tyrants? we better confront them than not, it's time to wake up for our own sake, the country is ours, and it does not belong to a certain group of people.
If wishes were horses....You can finish for yorself
I personally wanted to take part in politics, but I sat down and pondered deep over this and I finally concluded to refrain from Tanzania's politics for my own good and the family besides.
It is your onus to choose what to do but what i read in your statement is an opportunist politician if you were to be one.
Because they are drunken by power and they are not God fearing, to them Tanzania is theirs, and they think they have a copyright on it.
Tanzania is theirs as much as it is yours so, you have no right to your claims
finally, your observation is so biased and full of hatred that you purppot to be emanating from the other side. I am very sorry that such kind of blind minds can even call themselves tanzanians.

We have either seen, heard, and or read about what happened to the MP Mnyika in the house a day before yesterday.

A ccm MP blurted to him, "you're a thief ", but Mnyika chose to maintain prudence and inquired the speaker to act upon, what took place showed the world that, the house speaker not only he is a fool (being called a fool is not defiance nor insult but a fool is a person who bears no wisdom) but he is more than a fool.

At the moment, it's very unsafe to be an opponent in Tanzania, the rulers are as finding themselves as gods, they don't opt to be opposed, all they think about is to be upheld even if they blunder to the great extent.

Each ccm leader is full of ferocious hatred against the opponents as if they are not our fellow Tanzanians.

I personally wanted to take part in politics, but I sat down and pondered deep over this and I finally concluded to refrain from Tanzania's politics for my own good and the family besides.

These people think that, they will never come to an end, their thoughts are too weak to envisage,they think that ccm will not get out of saddle.

We all still recollect how Speaker Ndugai smashed his rival by a rod on his head, in such a way that he became unconscious and went into coma.

Because they are drunken by power and they are not God fearing, to them Tanzania is theirs, and they think they have a copyright on it.

I wish UKUTA should be brought back, for how long will we keep on fearing of the tyrants? we better confront them than not, it's time to wake up for our own sake, the country is ours, and it does not belong to a certain group of people.

We have a choice to choose any party which we want,and not to be chosen for us by bandits.
We do not have dictatorship in Tanzania, members of Parliament from opposition parties should respect the speaker of the house and they are supposed to abide the law of house.

We do not have dictatorship in Tanzania, members of Parliament from opposition parties should respect the speaker of the house and they are supposed to abide the law of house.
Ofcoz you will not call it that way until it ia your turn. Go ask Nape Nnauye. The beauty with a dictator is that as long as you say yes to all he wants, you are safe.

Then a day comes when it's that which you hold dear that he wants. Then you have nobody to protect you. Seen how small Nape became when the barrel was opposite him?

Mliozoea enzi za Kikwete sasa ni tofauti.fuateni kanuni za bungeni kulia lia mitandaoni hakusaidii kitu
Yeye mnyika mbona huko huko bungeni alikuwa anamwita kikwete dhaifu,mwizi,anachekacheka nani alisimama kulalamika?
Karma inafanya kazi yake

Haujui Kiingereza!
Maneno ya mkosaji, wewe unajua kiingereza kipi? na wapi mtoa mada kakosea? Siye tuliosoma, grammar na literature sijaona ni wapi kakosea, na huna uwezo wa kumkosoa popote, mshamba wa Lumumba wewe

Maneno ya mkosaji, wewe unajua kiingereza kipi? na wapi mtoa mada kakosea? Siye tuliosoma, grammar na literature sijaona ni wapi kakosea, na huna uwezo wa kumkosoa popote, mshamba wa Lumumba wewe
Achilia mbali kingereza mkuu, hicho kiswahili tu anakijua ? Ajibu hoja hapa kwa kuandika mistari mitatu tu tuone. Hata hiyo kazi ya Lumumba buku 3 kapewa kwa kuwa tu ni mtoto wa kada, wala hastahili.

A ccm MP blurted to him, "you're a thief ", but Mnyika chose to maintain prudence and inquired the speaker to act upon, what took place showed the world that, the house speaker not only he is a fool (being called a fool is not defiance nor insult but a fool is a person who bears no wisdom) but he is more than a fool.

You are trying to define dictatorship in your own definition may be to fit your need and deeds. What Mnyika did in the house was disrespectful to the speaker, to his people and himself. He was asked to sit down but could not have his seat. Maybe he thought he was above the law. Respect the authority and you will get a full and extra respect. Disobey the authority and they will show you the cost of disobedience.

CCM majority especially MP's are taught/ forced to believe black is white even though into their hearts and on their eyes appear to be BLACK. They wait another 20 yrs to become reluctant and greater deceiver in shape of supporter once wind changed its direction.

Ofcoz you will not call it that way until it ia your turn. Go ask Nape Nnauye. The beauty with a dictator is that as long as you say yes to all he wants, you are safe.

Then a day comes when it's that which you hold dear that he wants. Then you have nobody to protect you. Seen how small Nape became when the barrel was opposite him?
He tried to hide on his own shade

Inaelekea mwandishi hajui maana ya 'dictatorship'. Lakini pia anasema yeye kaacha kuingia kwenye siasa kwa ajili yake na familia yake, ila anaomba ukuta, sasa sijui atashiriki au la! Anaonekana ni kama mnyama mmoja 'nyumbu'. Pole sana.

Back
Top Bottom