Tanzania tuamke jamani - Tutumie fursa zetu zote!

KakaKiiza

JF-Expert Member
Feb 16, 2010
Nimeona wakenya wanaangalia fursa tazama ndege yao walivyoiandika sisi ATCL hata kuandika twiga wameshindwa!
attachment.php

Attachments

• 1400773096405.jpg
    1400773096405.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 1,651
Usifikiri wameandika hivyo kwa bahati mbaya mkuu, si unaona juu kuna bendera ya Kenya na chini Mount Kilimanjaro?
Huo ni mkakati.

Usifikiri wameandika hivyo kwa bahati mbaya mkuu, si unaona juu kuna bendera ya Kenya na chini Mount Kilimanjaro?
Huo ni mkakati.

Kama hujui mambo ya ndege kaa kimya. Kila ndege ina jina kama mbwa. utakumbuka tz tulikua na ndege zinaitwa KILIMANJARO...SERENGETI.....NGORONGORO etc. hii yao inaitwa Kilimanjaro. kuna nyingine inaitwa Udzungwa. unajua wakenya wanazo ndege 47 zote kubwa. hata moja kama yao hatuna.

Ulitaka sie tuandike wapi..?kwenye hivi vindenge vinavoenda kigoma..?

DASH 8 series 100.inabeba abiria 45 mpaka 50 kitegemea na upepo na muda wa safari. Sio zetu. ni za Kukodi. Wakenya wanalo BOEING 777 LA kileo abisa.hivi vi embraer vya brazil huwa hawavihesabu. Rwanda nchi ya watu laki mbili au tatu wana midege inazunguka Africa. Zambia. Malawa wote wanamidege.sisi viongozi wetu bado wanakwenda kwa waganga wa kienyeji. HIVI KWELI KENYATTA ANAKWENDA KWA MGANGA WA KIENYEJI ?

Wenzetu wana ndege kubwa ndi maana wameiandika hivyo, sie labda tuandike Mlima wa University of DSM maana ndio saizi yetu

Kama hamujui Kenya wanaitangaza Kilimanjaro kiutalii kama ni sehemu yao ya Kenya, kwa hiyo mtalii akitoka kwao na kama kakusudia Mount Kilimanjaro huenda Kenya na sio Tanzania. 🐅

Kama hujui mambo ya
ndege kaa kimya. Kila ndege ina jina kama mbwa. utakumbuka tz tulikua na
ndege zinaitwa KILIMANJARO...SERENGETI.....NGORONGORO etc. hii yao
inaitwa Kilimanjaro. kuna nyingine inaitwa Udzungwa. unajua wakenya
wanazo ndege 47 zote kubwa. hata moja kama yao hatuna.

sijakuelewa kwahiyo kama kila ndege ina jina ndio lazima watumie jina la kivutio cha tanzania? kwanini wasiite mount kenya?

sijakuelewa kwahiyo kama kila ndege ina jina ndio lazima watumie jina la kivutio cha tanzania? kwanini wasiite mount kenya?

Wanazo ndege arobaini na saba 47. wameshamaliza majina ya Kenya kama vile Mt Kenya . Elgon. Mombasa. Tzavo sasa wanakopa kwetu. hayo yetu yenyewe wamebakiza mawili tu yaani Selous na ziwa Nyasa halafu wahamie DRC.

This link should be of assistance, get in touch and rant the loudest, vent if u have to. they may just answer. #someone is paid to cater for you

Kenya Airways - The Pride of Africa

wakenya mna maana gani kutumia jina kilimanjaro kwenye ndege zenu?

If you never read geography just keep mum.the kilimanjaro ecosystem extends to the kenyan side of the border.
Mount Kilimanjaro: Breath-taking Views From Kenya, Great Climbs From Tanzania

img_mount_kilimanjaro.jpg
Mount Kilimanjaro has been engulfed in controversy over who owns the bragging rights to Africa’s tallest mountain

Recently I was trying to reach to the bottom of the age-old Mount Kilimanjaro saga regarding whether the snow-capped mountain belongs to Kenya or Tanzania and I quickly discovered, like everyone else before me, I was never going to get to the bottom of this mystery – so I decided to go with a rather interesting philosophy I picked that if you want to get fantastic views of the mountain, you would need to be in Kenya but if you are more keen on a climb, then you are better-off doing it from the Tanzanian side. That will be my final word on the matter!
So even Kenyans apparently have a right to some bragging rights to Africa’s highest peak because one needs to visit Kenya’s Amboseli National Park to get a good view of the mountain. Located 20km into the Tanzanian side of the border, Mount Kilimanjaro has been a source of controversy for long.
I did of course hear of rumours that the mountain was hived-off from Kenyan territory to Tanzania when Queen Victoria, then the monarch of the United Kingdom, gave it to her grandson, Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany, as a birthday gift in 1886. The evidence that this actually happened is provided by the straight borderline all the way from Lake Victoria to the Coast that suddenly breaks into a curve around where the mountain is.
Since this crucial piece of historical evidence has never seen the light of day in present day political dispensations, hundreds of travel agencies from either side continue to explicitly market the tropical wonder in the safaris. I guess just like me, they have settled for the Tanzania climbing and the Kenyan viewing marketing pitch.
But when you look at it more critically, really, Kenya still has some leverage and comparative advantage they can capitalise on. Just picture this - The rare opportunity to view the world’s highest free-standing mountain from a world-class game park, can only be experienced from the Kenyan side. How awesome is that?

[h=1]Climb Mt Kilimanjaro[/h]
Kili-155-300x225.jpg
The Rongai route is the only trail to approach Mt Kilimanjaro from the North, on the Kenyan side of the mountain. The Rongai route is considered more scenic than the Marangu route, easier than the Machame route and has a high summit success rate. The Rongai route is also one of the quietest routes as it does not converge with any other route until it joins the Marangu for the ascent on the summit. Descent is again via the Marangu route on the southeast side of the mountain. This route is best done in 6 days allowing for good acclimatisation

Back
Top Bottom