Tanzania tuamke jamani - Tutumie fursa zetu zote!

Kama hujui mambo ya ndege kaa kimya. Kila ndege ina jina kama mbwa. utakumbuka tz tulikua na ndege zinaitwa KILIMANJARO...SERENGETI.....NGORONGORO etc. hii yao inaitwa Kilimanjaro. kuna nyingine inaitwa Udzungwa. unajua wakenya wanazo ndege 47 zote kubwa. hata moja kama yao hatuna.

Sawa mkubwa, nimekuelewa unaejua mambo ya ndege, acha nikae kimya japo unaelewa mambo ya ndege lakini umeshindwa kuelewa nilichokiandika hapo.

Maelezo yako yana ukweli lakini haimaanishi wao kutumia Kilimanjaro ni jina tu wanaandika ili mradi jina, ina impact kubwa kwenye biashara ya utalii.

Pili ni aibu sisi kama taifa kuwa na shirika la ndege ambalo aidha limekufa au linalegalega. Hicho ndio kilichokua kimebebwa kwenye hayo maandishi yangu.

Na hapo ndio utaanza kuona kwa nini viongozi wetu wana woga wa kujiingiza moja kwa moja kwenye East Africa kwa kuogopa wenzetu kutumia fursa zilizopo kwetu. Badala ya kupinga, tulitakiwa tufanye kitu ili kuboresha na kuwa tayari kushindana badala ya kuzuia.

Nimeona wakenya wanaangalia fursa tazama ndege yao walivyoiandika sisi ATCL hata kuandika twiga wameshindwa!
If you never read geography just keep mum.the kilimanjaro ecosystem extends to the kenyan side of the border.
Mount Kilimanjaro: Breath-taking Views From Kenya, Great Climbs From Tanzania

img_mount_kilimanjaro.jpg
Mount Kilimanjaro has been engulfed in controversy over who owns the bragging rights to Africa's tallest mountain

Recently I was trying to reach to the bottom of the age-old Mount Kilimanjaro saga regarding whether the snow-capped mountain belongs to Kenya or Tanzania and I quickly discovered, like everyone else before me, I was never going to get to the bottom of this mystery – so I decided to go with a rather interesting philosophy I picked that if you want to get fantastic views of the mountain, you would need to be in Kenya but if you are more keen on a climb, then you are better-off doing it from the Tanzanian side. That will be my final word on the matter!
So even Kenyans apparently have a right to some bragging rights to Africa's highest peak because one needs to visit Kenya's Amboseli National Park to get a good view of the mountain. Located 20km into the Tanzanian side of the border, Mount Kilimanjaro has been a source of controversy for long.
I did of course hear of rumours that the mountain was hived-off from Kenyan territory to Tanzania when Queen Victoria, then the monarch of the United Kingdom, gave it to her grandson, Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany, as a birthday gift in 1886. The evidence that this actually happened is provided by the straight borderline all the way from Lake Victoria to the Coast that suddenly breaks into a curve around where the mountain is.
Since this crucial piece of historical evidence has never seen the light of day in present day political dispensations, hundreds of travel agencies from either side continue to explicitly market the tropical wonder in the safaris. I guess just like me, they have settled for the Tanzania climbing and the Kenyan viewing marketing pitch.
But when you look at it more critically, really, Kenya still has some leverage and comparative advantage they can capitalise on. Just picture this - The rare opportunity to view the world's highest free-standing mountain from a world-class game park, can only be experienced from the Kenyan side. How awesome is that?

Climb Mt Kilimanjaro

Kili-155-300x225.jpg
The Rongai route is the only trail to approach Mt Kilimanjaro from the North, on the Kenyan side of the mountain. The Rongai route is considered more scenic than the Marangu route, easier than the Machame route and has a high summit success rate. The Rongai route is also one of the quietest routes as it does not converge with any other route until it joins the Marangu for the ascent on the summit. Descent is again via the Marangu route on the southeast side of the mountain. This route is best done in 6 days allowing for good acclimatisation

If you never read geography just keep mum.the kilimanjaro ecosystem extends to the kenyan side of the border.
Mount Kilimanjaro: Breath-taking Views From Kenya, Great Climbs From Tanzania

img_mount_kilimanjaro.jpg
Mount Kilimanjaro has been engulfed in controversy over who owns the bragging rights to Africa's tallest mountain

Recently I was trying to reach to the bottom of the age-old Mount Kilimanjaro saga regarding whether the snow-capped mountain belongs to Kenya or Tanzania and I quickly discovered, like everyone else before me, I was never going to get to the bottom of this mystery – so I decided to go with a rather interesting philosophy I picked that if you want to get fantastic views of the mountain, you would need to be in Kenya but if you are more keen on a climb, then you are better-off doing it from the Tanzanian side. That will be my final word on the matter!
So even Kenyans apparently have a right to some bragging rights to Africa's highest peak because one needs to visit Kenya's Amboseli National Park to get a good view of the mountain. Located 20km into the Tanzanian side of the border, Mount Kilimanjaro has been a source of controversy for long.
I did of course hear of rumours that the mountain was hived-off from Kenyan territory to Tanzania when Queen Victoria, then the monarch of the United Kingdom, gave it to her grandson, Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany, as a birthday gift in 1886. The evidence that this actually happened is provided by the straight borderline all the way from Lake Victoria to the Coast that suddenly breaks into a curve around where the mountain is.
Since this crucial piece of historical evidence has never seen the light of day in present day political dispensations, hundreds of travel agencies from either side continue to explicitly market the tropical wonder in the safaris. I guess just like me, they have settled for the Tanzania climbing and the Kenyan viewing marketing pitch.
But when you look at it more critically, really, Kenya still has some leverage and comparative advantage they can capitalise on. Just picture this - The rare opportunity to view the world's highest free-standing mountain from a world-class game park, can only be experienced from the Kenyan side. How awesome is that?

Climb Mt Kilimanjaro

Kili-155-300x225.jpg
The Rongai route is the only trail to approach Mt Kilimanjaro from the North, on the Kenyan side of the mountain. The Rongai route is considered more scenic than the Marangu route, easier than the Machame route and has a high summit success rate. The Rongai route is also one of the quietest routes as it does not converge with any other route until it joins the Marangu for the ascent on the summit. Descent is again via the Marangu route on the southeast side of the mountain. This route is best done in 6 days allowing for good acclimatisation
Mt Kilimanjaro entirely in Tanzania 27 km from the border between Tanzania and Kenya you can't climb the Mt from Kenya u have to cross the customs cough the fee and before you can climb the Mt

Mt Kilimanjaro entirely in Tanzania 27 km from the border between Tanzania and Kenya you can't climb the Mt from Kenya u have to cross the customs cough the fee and before you can climb the Mt

the most xenophobic mr know all sick cry baby for you in JF. dawa yake just give is madness a miss.he will shut up

Wenye nacho wataongezewa na wasionacho watapunguziwa hadi kunyang'anywa kabisa.

Zamaaaani niliwahi kuona kwenye ofisi za Kenya Airways London tangazo limeandikwa "Come and see Kilimanjaro in Kenya".

Nikamuuliza yule manager wa pale, kulikoni mnatangaza Kilimanjaro kuwa ni Kenya? akacheka akanambia soma vizuri, tumesema "see Kilimanjaro" ambao ni ukweli kuwa unaweza kuuona mlima Kilimanjaro ukiwa Kenya. Nikashindwa la kusema.

Hapo sasa!

Nimeipenda hyo unanikumbusha ile ya precision ilipewa jina kigoma sijui bukoba, sijui kuna utalii gaan huko

Nimeona wakenya wanaangalia fursa tazama ndege yao walivyoiandika sisi ATCL hata kuandika twiga wameshindwa!
KakaKiiza waache waandike kwani sisi hatuna ndege kubwa za kuandika. Hivi viberiti tunavyoruka navyo kwenda kigoma wacha tuvipe jina "Manzese" au " Uwanja wa Fisi"

Last edited by a moderator:
KakaKiiza waache waandike kwani sisi hatuna ndege kubwa za kuandika. Hivi viberiti tunavyoruka navyo kwenda kigoma wacha tuvipe jina "Manzese" au " Uwanja wa Fisi"
Tulizo nishida tuliyo nayo jana niluwasikia atcl wanajitangaza kwenda mwanza kila siku eti wamezindua safari ya znz ilibidi nicheke tu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wazungu waliiba huo mlima na kuwakabidhi nyie, hivyo basi lazima tupige hela kama ninyi mnazuga, afu mtukome ninyi, sasa nawaona mnang'eg'ania ziwa Malawi pia.

We jamaa kwani lazima uchangie ,ona utumbo unaondika sasa mara nyingine ni vema zaidi ukiwa msomaji tu.

but "kilsmascharo" is a pride of all africa || kama mtu wa marketing naona wana ads tu, mbaya ni endapo watasema ""come kenya n'see mounty kilimanjaro"

Pigeni kelele humu ilhali ndege mwingine yumo jikoni,in a few weeks she will be delivered,kelele ya chura........
5Y-KZX at Paine Field
attachment.php

Kenya Airways 777 line 1211 5Y-KZX in the Boeing Everett factory May 20, 2014.

Attachments

• kpae10426.png
    kpae10426.png
    426.3 KB · Views: 224
the most xenophobic mr know all sick cry baby for you in JF. dawa yake just give is madness a miss.he will shut up
Rongai gate is in Rombo Tarakea and you pass the Tanzanian customs before you reach the gate there is no way you can climb the Mt from Kenya make no mistake like these two people from your country that are rotting in Tanzanian jails for illegal trespassing!

but "kilsmascharo" is a pride of all africa || kama mtu wa marketing naona wana ads tu, mbaya ni endapo watasema ""come kenya n'see mounty kilimanjaro"

And whats wrong with adding that? The best view i got of mt Kilimanjaro was just before i got to Loitokitok, past Tarakea the view was not that good.

Back
Top Bottom