Tanzania to let citizens invest in East Africa’s stock markets

Kama umesoma na umeendelea sijui ni kwa nini unataka kushirikiana na masikini wavivu ambao hawakusoma kiasi hicho. Inashangaza sana kuona kwamba Kenya wanawalisha watu wavivu ambao hawataki kusoma wala kufanya kazi.

Guerilla war is a must! I will be joining Ben, my comrade in arms! Hiyo ni kwa watu wanaotaka kututumia kama ngazi sisi. Hatuwezi ruhusu mafisadi na watu wa nje tena nao kutuonea kiasi hicho! Tunachohitaji ni win win cooperation. Hio mitaji mnayo au ni kubwabwaja! Kama mnapitia TIC na kufuata utaratibu hiyo poa tu! na nani kawazuia? Si kuleta majembe ya mkono, halafu ajira ni kwa watanzania tu!

....nobody cares what you think na sijui hiyo war mnataka kupigana na nani,EA is here to stay na hakuna kitu utafanya na sio lazima kila mtu akubali,hata States wakati inajengwa nuisances kama wewe mlikuwepo lakini mlichapwa mkawekwa mstalini ,tutafungua borders and share everything inayopatikana,my message to you & your backward thinking fellas....GET OUT THE WAY

There is nothing known as removal of restrictions on movement of capital across the national borders. This is just a wishiful thinking of our neighbors. That is why the writer of the article (Omondi) has not mensioned where he got that information. If you need more facts on the matters, check with the relevant authorities, rather than relying on the articles which has no source to counter check the truth.

Lastly, asiye soma magazeti ni mjinga, lakini anayeamini kila kitu kinachoandikwa kwenye magazeti ni mjinga zaidi.

I remain,
Eliakeem.

Mkuu saa nyingine unataka kuua inzi kwa nyundo.

It actually refers to the psychotic fixation and hatred of Tanzanians by kenyan posters exhibited in this thread and elsewhere in this forum.

Who fear kenyans? you must be sick to kid yourself that Tanzanians can fear kenyans.we afraid of kenyans for what in the first place?may be because you are ignorant,illiterate and stinking of poverty

I told you if you cant argue in a civilized way then dont insult Tanzanians coz i wont leave you!As i had pointed earlier,you guys are uncivilized and Tanzanians should teach you on how to behave.You dont deserve the privillege of soberness,humbleness ar diplomacy in solving some issues becouse you dont posses any trait of them.

Mods,warn this guy..next time i'l hit back seriously if he cant argue in a civilized way!!!

....nobody cares what you think na sijui hiyo war mnataka kupigana na nani,EA is here to stay na hakuna kitu utafanya na sio lazima kila mtu akubali,hata States wakati inajengwa nuisances kama wewe mlikuwepo lakini mlichapwa mkawekwa mstalini ,tutafungua borders and share everything inayopatikana,my message to you & your backward thinking fellas....GET OUT THE WAY

Just spew your sceptic tank contents.Just show us how hating are you capable of.
Hakuna Ardhi ya bure hapa..kama mawaziri wenu wamekosa utu hadi wanauza mahindi ya watu maskini and still hawataki kuwajibika leo mnataka watanzania wakawape ardhi.You must be sick or ignorant.so choose and tell us which one is you really problem among these.

Mlifanya uzembe mkarauhusu the kenyatas wamiliki mashamba,juzi mmefanya uzembe huo huo mahindi ya msaada yameuzwa heartlesly and still akina Willium Ruto hamuwezi kuwawawjibisha,poor kenyans..you are done!There is nothing we can do to rescue you,sinking titanic.

Just spew your sceptic tank contents.Just show us how hating are you capable of.
Hakuna Ardhi ya bure hapa..kama mawaziri wenu wamekosa utu hadi wanauza mahindi ya watu maskini and still hawataki kuwajibika leo mnataka watanzania wakawape ardhi.You must be sick or ignorant.so choose and tell us which one is you really problem among these.

Mlifanya uzembe mkarauhusu the kenyatas wamiliki mashamba,juzi mmefanya uzembe huo huo mahindi ya msaada yameuzwa heartlesly and still akina Willium Ruto hamuwezi kuwawawjibisha,poor kenyans..you are done!There is nothing we can do to rescue you,sinking titanic.

The ship is sinking thats why we are rushing to TeeZee, do something about it.

for months i have been preaching that to our southern neighbours, NOBODY GIVE THE SLIGHTEST SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE EAC. fact is eac is a reality that is here to stay. wether you support it or oppose it matter for nought. so get on with the program or you will be left behind by the winds of change.

soon you will have a ugandan, tanzanian, kenyan and rwandan neighbours living with you. its the reality DEAL WITH IT and quit crying like babies

for months i have been preaching that to our southern neighbours, NOBODY GIVE THE SLIGHTEST SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE EAC. fact is eac is a reality that is here to stay. wether you support it or oppose it matter for nought. so get on with the program or you will be left behind by the winds of change.

soon you will have a ugandan, tanzanian, kenyan and rwandan neighbours living with you. its the reality DEAL WITH IT and quit crying like babies

Sounds interesting! I thought people from East-Africa would be scrambling to enter Kenya the largest economy in the region, that is full of milk and honey (as you have been claiming)! What a turn around of events! Halafu wewe ndugu yangu Koba, mbona Tanzania imekuwa ikiwahifadhi wanyarwanda, wokongo na warundi tangia miaka ya sitini na baadhi wamesoma, kuoa, kumiliki ardhi n.k. Hatuwataki manyang'au maana wao walikuwa wa kwanza kuvunja ushirikiano uliokuwepo awali sababu ya tamaa zao na matabaka ya kikabila. Unawaona hata hapa wakijiita eti wako 'civilized and very educated'! Very educated?! My foot!

Who told you that Tanzanians are not educated ? You are plainly an idiot !

Just spew your rhetoric hogwash!

I cosign. This people are in denial, but the reality will soon slap them in the face. EAC is a done deal, we are just waiting for the enforcement of the rest of the federation, you behaving as if we tryina court you into marriage and ish, this thing already happened, get your act right and maybe, just maybe you'll reap some benefits from this federation.

if you dont know your history then its not easy for you to know where are you coming from!.....its true for the time being tanzania is on the disadvantage side if you compare with other member state...but we shouldnt be worried much but we should review what went wrong and put some solutions that will work effectivelly for the benefit of us all!......its better we become part of it than being afraid to try!...still we have alot to gain than to loose!.....

I cosign. This people are in denial, but the reality will soon slap them in the face. EAC is a done deal, we are just waiting for the enforcement of the rest of the federation, you behaving as if we tryina court you into marriage and ish, this thing already happened, get your act right and maybe, just maybe you'll reap some benefits from this federation.

I know when you are financially raped it can cause you divastation on an emotional level.

I know when you are financially raped it can cause you divastation on an emotional level.

Well said, but the only problem is that I reap more from your country than you ever will, so in a way am also raping you financially, or wht do you say?

Well said, but the only problem is that I reap more from your country than you ever will, so in a way am also raping you financially, or wht do you say?

If wishes were horses....
With your gross ignorance do you posses any skills or even courtesy to do business in my country?Unless you are among the border armed robbers,what do you say!!!!!

if you dont know your history then its not easy for you to know where are you coming from!.....its true for the time being tanzania is on the disadvantage side if you compare with other member state...but we shouldnt be worried much but we should review what went wrong and put some solutions that will work effectivelly for the benefit of us all!......its better we become part of it than being afraid to try!...still we have alot to gain than to loose!.....
You are the only sober tanzanian in this forum,with your attitude i think we can go far in EAC,we need to conquer the spirit of fear if we are to benefit from EAC.

If the law says only Tanzanians can acquire those shares, who are you laughing at ? Keep dreaming dude but otherwise your not a Tanzanian, you should know at the moment neither Kenyan nor Ugandan can buy those shares if floated at the DSE! End of the story
Thank you for informing me but eventually you must open up what are you afraid of! even i do remember when the kenyan gov was selling it's shares in safaricom Tz govt could not allow its people to benefit because 'the law did not allow'.

Let me pardon your ignorance my brother at least for now!!!!!!

I really doubt if you know what you are writing here.Are you seriously suggesting that we should sacrifice our land in favor of those who abandoned french and adopting swahili? Well,let me educate you on this,Rwanda adopted English and swahili because:

Firstly,.Rwanda had a diplolomatic war with their former colonial masters,france

Secondly, Rwanda just like kenya needs Tanzania's land deadly because their population is booming (but atleast Rwandeese case we can understand coz atleast they did not allow some few corrupt leaders and white setllers to own big land like you kenyans while majority are left landless) so they had to learn swahili as one of the condition for them to join EAC.So it was up to them..nobody forced them to accept those conditions.

Also,it's a pity for some body like you who claim to be educated to compare cultural sacrifice with economic sacrifice.are you seriously suggesting that we should sacrifice our land in favor of EAC just because one member state sacrificed a foreign or their former colonial language and adopted African language swahili?

Also,bear in mind that i'm not opposing economic cooperation betwwen EAC member satate.Economic cooperation is good but if it is sincerelly conducted under mutual interest.also it can be succesfully even without including land issue unless we are going to cooperate merely basing on land issues!!

Also can you point out the sacrifice made by Kenya,rwanda,Burundi and Ugandans?

Also,We cannot bend too low to allow you to exploit our vital interests just because Kenyans allowed some few thugs in the gvnmt to own big plots and left majority poor kenyans landless including you Smattaa,Moyo,Mkenya,nomasana,mnairobi and other poor folks landless.

Afterall you guys are not goin to benefit from EAC insteady some of your corrupt leaders and few capitalist asins in your country are the ones who are going to benefit..here i stand to be corrected though!

Also you are talking about aspirations of DRC ,Sudan and Ethiopia in joining EAC..are you suggesting that we should establish a community just to accomodate political and economical handicaps of our neighbours.Are we just going to forge economic alliance in a big population with poor purchasing power and stand proud of it? I really doubt your economic literacy,pardon my manner for telling the truth.

About fighting phisical war it's not primitive idea,it depends if it's worth fighting.And also it depends on who are you fighting with,so on this case phisical war it's necessary we are fighting with uncivilized people.

I can see you highest degree of uncivilization basing on what you comment here,what you guys talk abt Tanzanians and on how you percieve others!

I still insist i will do whatever i can do to ensure that our vital interests are not going to be taken for granted,i will make sure that the spirit and respect of real Tanzanian is going to be restored,even if our leaders are going to make mistake in taking desicion.We are not citizens of banana republic.make no mistake about that!

As for Tanzanians now:

Let's work hard and seize all opportunities available in the common markets.lets work hard brothers and prove to them that we are not prone to their selfish exploitation.Show them jeuri ya Mtanzania.we have all potentials to Emerge as giant nation in Africa.we have all what it takes to buid a wonderful nation on this Planet.

Mungu Ibariki Tanzania
Thanks for your reply but you have said the obvious,what i was refering to was the spirit of sacrifice that need to be exhibited by the partner states,we need to harmonize all laws and policies in order to have meaningful union,i will excuse your misunderstanding on this.Who told you that Ethiopia,drc and s.Sudan hae low purchasing power? we are already in S.Sudan and we are doing wonders, we are supplying everything in fact our locally owned banks are already on the ground KCB,and Coop ,am sorry for your ignorance bro but for your info Ethiopia alone has a population of around 80million people other countries may have their own problems but what we need most ; their natural resources period!!when it comes to market we still have the Comesa.When it comes to land ,we have no intention of owning but we would like to utilize it,its simply one of the factors of production

It actually refers to the psychotic fixation and hatred of Tanzanians by kenyan posters exhibited in this thread and elsewhere in this forum.

Who fear kenyans? you must be sick to kid yourself that Tanzanians can fear kenyans.we afraid of kenyans for what in the first place?may be because you are ignorant,illiterate and stinking of poverty

I told you if you cant argue in a civilized way then dont insult Tanzanians coz i wont leave you!As i had pointed earlier,you guys are uncivilized and Tanzanians should teach you on how to behave.You dont deserve the privillege of soberness,humbleness ar diplomacy in solving some issues becouse you dont posses any trait of them.

Mods,warn this guy..next time i'l hit back seriously if he cant argue in a civilized way!!!
From your reply,are you setting a right example really!! let me put something clear here,we Kenyans dont hate Tanzanians,in fact the opposite is true,but we understand why and we cant blame you for that.It is true we need a little bit of civilized discussion here but be the first to set the example.
What we hate is the attitude you people have toward us ,it does not help anybody,what you need to accept is EAC is here to stay ,whether we like it or not,we must learn to tolerate each other but above all wor for each others good

Back
Top Bottom