Tanzania: President Magufuli takes Kiswahili to Namibia

Mzee wa Mtaa

May 29, 2019
Dar es Salaam — President John Magufuli has assured his Namibian counterpart Dr Hage Geingob that Tanzania was ready to offer teachers and Kiswahili books tothe southern African country.

According to a statement released by the Directorate of Presidential Communications, President Magufuli said the books would be used for teaching Kiswahili in Namibia.

Dr Magufuli is on a two-day state visit to the country's capital Windhoek where helaunched a street that was named after Tanzania's father of the Nation Julius Nyerere.

Namibia has embarked on a process to rename streets in Windhoek, giving preference to names of African leaders who contributed to the country's struggle for independence.

Dr Magufuli used his state visit to Namibia to call for the revival of Joint Permanent Commission (JPC) after holding talks with the Namibian Head of State.

The JPC hasn't been held since 1999, leading to the declining of business cooperation between the two countries.

Source: The Citizen

Bantu Language its technically non admirable by all the so called Africans!! just like other white's people spoken language all over de world cause of advanced tech. behind!! We Kenyans we take it as subsidiary subject!!

Both ndaganyiass and the nambia were both colonized by Germans.
Once nambia gained its independence it went after Germany in demanding stolen historical artifacts to mention just a few.
There are massive claims pending worldwide courts against Germans.
While ndaganyiass there is nothing to claim.What a bunch of head holes.

Both ndaganyiass and the nambia were both colonized by Germans.
Once nambia gained its independence it went after Germany in demanding stolen historical artifacts to mention just a few.
There are massive claims pending worldwide courts against Germans.
While ndaganyiass there is nothing to claim.What a bunch of head holes.
You are not serious i guess!

You are not serious i guess!
Its dawn serious and just recently benin also lunched a court claim against German. And the German vice chancellor confirmed and give a presser.
Ndanganiass is all about win win situation braggadocio.my ass!!
Yes, kenya own even the moon let ndanganiass add those lines in there nationwide national athem.

Its dawn serious and just recently benin also lunched a court claim against German. And the German vice chancellor confirmed and give a presser.
Ndanganiass is all about win win situation braggadocio.my ass!!
Yes, kenya own even the moon let ndanganiass add those lines in there nationwide national athem.
So you are trying to say that TZ hasnt claimed anything from german!

CCM panel beater comredi Humphrey malo polo would be in a position to answer your questions. I have done my part.
This is JF, you are safe here so feel free to say anything as long as its true. Thanks to Maxecen Mello

Back
Top Bottom