Tanzania photos (Tanzania's wildlife and natural beauty)

NDINDA

Platinum Member
Apr 4, 2011
MY BEAUTIFUL TANZANIA

SHOWCASE THE BEAUTY OF TANZANIA HERE

barabara.jpg

Flickr 上 Steve__G 的 Rift Valley Wall

barabara2.jpg

Flickr 上 Steve__G 的 Empty road
kijiji.jpg

Flickr 上 Steve__G 的 Maasai Village

Looking out from the hotel window in Arusha

meru.jpg

Flickr 上 Steve__G 的 Mount Meru, Arusha

kilimanjaro.jpg

Flickr 上 Steve__G 的 Clouds coving Mt. Kilimanjaro
kilimanjaro2.jpg

Flickr 上 Steve__G 的 Mount Kilimanjaro
vilele.jpg

Flickr 上 Steve__G 的 Peaks

kilele.jpg

Flickr 上 Steve__G 的 Mt Kilimanjaro

viboko.jpg

Flickr 上 kibuyu 的 Hippo pod in Grumeti River

viboko2.jpg

Flickr 上 kibuyu 的 Hippo pod in Grumeti River

and lions
simba.jpg

Flickr 上 kibuyu 的 Lion pride on the move

simba-halisi.jpg

Flickr 上 kibuyu 的 Perfect lion, Kirawira

THE BEAUTY OF TANZANIA ON INTERNATIONAL FORUM, please support us
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1394666

The Serengeti ecosystem is a geographical region in Africa. It is located in north Tanzania and extends to south-western Kenya between latitudes 1 and 3 S and longitudes 34 and 36 E. It spans some 30,000 km2 (12,000 sq mi).
The Serengeti hosts the largest mammal migration in the world, which is one of the ten natural travel wonders of the world.[1]
The region contains several national parks and game reserves. Serengeti is derived from the Maasai language, Maa; specifically, "Serengit" meaning "Endless Plains".
Approximately 70 larger mammal and some 500 avifauna species are found there. This high diversity in terms of species is a function of diverse habitats ranging from riverine forests, swamps, kopjes, grasslands and woodlands.[4] Blue Wildebeests, gazelles, zebras and buffalos are some of the commonly found large mammals in the region
Serengeti - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
4606329031_2df059a575_o.jpg

wapendwa,

mi sijui nina nini??!! kila nikiona mt kilimamnjaro, ngorongoro na serengeti plains mwili unanisisimka kwa shauku! kwa kweli i love nature! i am prouud of this part of the world, i am proud of my country, the land of kilimanjao.

thanks Ndinda, be blessed

enjoy ya weekend

mount Meru in Arusha(the safari capitol of East Africa) in the background, the mountain is the second tallest in Tanzania after mount Kilimanjaro, sometimes you can have a spectacular view of both mountains, i will try to get that shot.
photo taken from arusha airport by tanzan
4-15.jpg

3-22.jpg

usafiri wa babu pia

Ndinda! what about some photos of the beautiful Magadi river areas together with the mighty Oldonyo Lengai. I have to admit that i fall in love with that area and unfortunately i do not have any photos, what a beautiful view to horizon.

Ndinda! what about some photos of the beautiful Magadi river areas together with the mighty Oldonyo Lengai. I have to admit that i fall in love with that area and unfortunately i do not have any photos, what a beautiful view to horizon.

dont worry mkuu, this thread will showcase all that,TANZANIA ( the authentic africa) i will post photos daily just as the dar city thread, it has more than 10 thousand viewers now

Back
Top Bottom