Tanzania ni moja ya nchi zaidi ya 50 zilizo kwenye orodha iitwayo "RED LIST". Serikali inafanya jitihada zipi kujitoa humo?

Huko India wanakochoma maiti kwa fujo wameruhusu mikusanyiko? Au walizuia? Nenda Kariakoo ndio utajua maana ya mikusanyiko
India hawakuwa na lockdown.

Halafu labda nikuulize umefika India na ukabarizi mitaa?

Maana mimi nilifanya hivyo mwishoni mwa 2017

Globalization has already affected many countries sovereignty.

You must be aware of international trade, capital markets and list goes on and on and on.

Globalization represents the reality whereas walls of sovereignty have been broken by as I mentioned, movement of capital, labour market, movement of information and emerging new technologies.

As you are also aware Mr Tony Blair is in to discuss big issues as he represents big manufacturers of these vaccines.

He is at work.
Realy,but which way will poor states use to escape this unbalanced business?

They need to learn how to navigate through.
The Martyrs,Mwl. Nyerere,Nkrumah,Kaunda and the like tried but ended in endless economic downturns! I don't see who among the present leaders can hold on and navigate to the actual economic liberation!

The Martyrs,Mwl. Nyerere,Nkrumah,Kaunda and the like tried but ended in endless economic downturns! I don't see who among the present leaders can hold on and navigate to the actual economic liberation!
We had one and the only one JPM rip and we didn't want him.

He had his downside but his work- willingness, guts and commitment to act is still there to be seen.

He had admirers around the world.

Back
Top Bottom