Tanzania inapendwa zaidi na watalii kuliko nchi yoyote Africa Mashariki

MAKANJAMNA

JF-Expert Member
Aug 8, 2013
Nilikuwa napitia huko mtandaoni, nikakuta hii page.. inonyesha kuwa Tanzania inapendwa zaidi na watu wa nje wanaoitembelea kuliko nchi nyingine Africa Mashariki.. hasa hasa inaonekana ni kutokana na watu wake kuwa wazuri

jisomee uone mwenyewe.. though ni ya siku nyingi kidogo

Kenya vs. Tanzania - NOT doing a safari

Nimeisoma hiyo link ni nzuri, taatizo wakiiona Wakenya wataanzisha akaunti feki na kuanza kukoment pumba.

Hii nimeipenda!!!

I love Tanzania! I return every year since climbing Kili in 2008 as I made friends with my 4 guides that were on my trek. One of them offered to take me to meet and stay with his family in Tukuyu in The Southern Highlands. The family welcomed me into their home and treated me as one of the family.

In the years since then, I have travelled all over the country and stayed with many family members and friends, I have picked coffee and bananas in Tukuyu and even helped get the tobacco leaves into the drying houses in Lupa Tinga Tinga. Been out with the fishermen on Lake Rukwa and spent time with the kids of the children's home I support in Moshi.

Although the game parks, mountains, lakes and Zanzibar are amazing and so beautiful it is the wonderful
people that for me are Tanzania's greatest asset. Sitting around the fire at night roasting Karanga (peanuts) and telling stories makes you realise what we in the west with all our high tec gadgets in our homes have lost, that sense of family and community that we had when I was a child.

Nimeisoma hiyo link ni nzuri, taatizo wakiiona Wakenya wataanzisha akaunti feki na kuanza kukoment pumba.

We don't have the time nor the energy to comment on a 2013 article, that's y'all forte, we are ruthlessly focused on the future while you fruits are still celebrating your past glory. endeleeni mkuu, wala usitegemee Mkenya kupoteza mda wake hapo.

Enzi za kikwete na Nyerere tu Ila tangu jiwe aingie madarakani watalii hawaji

Back
Top Bottom