Tanzania has been ranked the 24th poorest country in the world

Eti kuspend hela kununua chakula KFC ndo unaonekana una hela unasahau kuwa watanzania wengi wanazalisha chakula wenyewe na wanafuga wenyewe.that is why maisha Tanzania ni rahisi kwa sababu watu wengi wanajizalishia chakula mtu anaona aende kununua vyakula ovyo vya KFC huku kwake kuna mchele,unga,kuku au anaweza kununua nyama.that is why Kenya watu ni masikini sana kuliko Tz.imagine wengi wenu hamna chakula hiyo KFC mtaweza vipi
You are a Tanzanian, I do not blame you for not understanding the example. Wewe endelea na uganga hiyo ndiyo unajua.

There is nothing called logical science .
i) We only have discrete mathematics which has logic and set theory as topics.
ii) Tanzania by all measures is a poor and unsophisticated economy. It is still ranked among the least developed countries in the world.
iii) Correction you do not feed us, we buy low value agricultural products from you at a cheaper price than what we have locally to stabilize i.e. Tanzanian farmers depend on the Kenyan market to make a living, by the way we source a lot more low value agricultural products from Uganda than Tanzania.
iv) It is the nature of life, as Kenya grows it is moving away from cultivating low value products like maize, beans and rice(we cover this by importing from Uganda mostly), instead we are going towards higher value products like processed fruit juices, medical supplies, horticulture etc.
🤣🤣🤣
Good god man, You didn't have to do the hommie like that

I also hope you know that poverty is determined by how much an individual can consume or spend on products and services. Tanzania has 10 nth largest economy in africa but people have little capacity to consume and to spend, that is why you have a very informal retail sector, malls that can be counted on one hand and fewer global food chains than Kenya e.g. while KFC has about 4 branches in Tanzania all located in dar es salaam, Kenya has over 20 branches all across the country. This example shows, Kenya has more people across the country who can afford to buy a KFC meal than Tanzania.
It also means more Kenyans can afford a $2- $10 dollar meal in KFC than in Tanzania, including the people in kibera who buy KFC meals for their children maybe not as frequently as the middle class.
That is also why a big portion of your GDP is determined by exports and not local consumption even though your total exports value is less than Kenya's exports.

The International Food Chains like the KFC, MD, and the like are not a good KPI for the economic development and the wellbeing of the citizen. There are other variables to look into them.

Again a Kibera person can't afford anything formal, such as dissent housing, clean water, solid and liquid waste management, accessbility to his dwelling home etc. Literally, the Kibera folks are living and working the place where they are not needed. Labda kama unaongelea kibera nyingine mpya.

ii) Tanzania by all measures is a poor and unsophisticated economy. It is still ranked among the least developed countries in the world.
iii) Correction you do not feed us, we buy low value agricultural products from you at a cheaper price than what we have locally to stabilize i.e. Tanzanian farmers depend on the Kenyan market to make a living, by the way we source a lot more low value agricultural products from Uganda than Tanzania.
iv) It is the nature of life, as Kenya grows it is moving away from cultivating low value products like maize, beans and rice(we cover this by importing from Uganda mostly), instead we are going towards higher value products like processed fruit juices, medical supplies, horticulture etc.

i) If you don't decipher of something, it doesn't mean, that thing is not existing. That branch of science is there (to stay) since time immemorial. Maths is science, logic (including the Boolean Algebra) is a branch of maths. So conclusively Logic is a science.
ii) It has changed its status over the recent.
iii) Feeding you it doen't mean that we give you a free food. But we are the first resort when you face stavation. You think of Tanzania in first place whenever you face the shortage of food. The reason for this is we offer a quality food at affordable prices.
iv) This sounds like wishes, lacking material base. Your economy will never abondon agriculture, even thoug it's not enough to satisfy your needs. Those land lords will never stop producing holticulture/floriculture, tea etc for something which is not reliable and of big competition. Industrial products are so competitive compared to agriculture produce.
Again adding value to the agriculture produce like fruits juice needs the raw materials. Kenya is missing this. So planning for this is more risky and unrelible for Kenya.

Duh!! Hehehe..

I'm sure you understand the difference between GDP and GNI per capita. It is what it is!! 62b being shared by 58m people is poverty!

Still this does not hold water when analysing the welfare of the citizens. Coz this is just an arthmetic. There are other KPI of the economy which depict the truth.

Eti kuspend hela kununua chakula KFC ndo unaonekana una hela unasahau kuwa watanzania wengi wanazalisha chakula wenyewe na wanafuga wenyewe.that is why maisha Tanzania ni rahisi kwa sababu watu wengi wanajizalishia chakula mtu anaona aende kununua vyakula ovyo vya KFC huku kwake kuna mchele,unga,kuku au anaweza kununua nyama.that is why Kenya watu ni masikini sana kuliko Tz.imagine wengi wenu hamna chakula hiyo KFC mtaweza vipi

I second you. This's why the approach which GDP is ascertained in Afrika's economy has to be revisited. We have a lot of parameters/variables which are not included in GDP although they contribute much in the livelihood of our people. Think of the farmers/peasants who almost consume the goods they produce and nowhere are documented. So we need to have a diferent model of computing the national income because our economies characterise with a large number of unrecorded transactions and unregistered businesses.

Still this does not hold water when analysing the welfare of the citizens. Coz this is just an arthmetic. There are other KPI of the economy which depict the truth.
I hope you read where they categorically stated that they factored in life expectancy , literacy rates among other KPI in order to rank the countries?

I second you. This's why the approach which GDP is ascertained in Afrika's economy has to be revisited. We have a lot of parameters/variables which are not included in GDP although they contribute much in the livelihood of our people. Think of the farmers/peasants who almost consume the goods they produce and nowhere are documented. So we need to have a diferent model of computing the national income because our economies characterise with a large number of unrecorded transactions and unregistered businesses.
WFP and WHO records show Tanzania and Burundi leading east africa community in percentage and absolute numbers of children suffering from malnutrition and stunted physical and mental growth due to poor nutrition.

Also Tanzania and Burundi lead in infant mortality rates in the eac i.e more Tanzanian children die before reaching age 5, than any other east african country apart from Burundi.

The above are all signs that the welfare of citizens is not good in those two countries.

Human capital index 2020 which looks at achievement of potential ranks Tanzania lower than Rwanda while Kenya is third in sub saharan africa beating south africa with a score of 0.62 which means a kenyan child is more likely to achieve 62% of their potential. Tanzania i think had 45% (I will confirm this).

In multi dimensional poverty reports Tanzania still ranks far below kenya.

so these indicators confirm that Tanzania is indeed a poor country with a poor population who have inadequate nutrition, poor education and poor healthcare.

Watanzania tuongezee juhudi za kufanya kazi huku tukijibidiisha kutafuta maarifa ya ulimwengu wa sasa.
Takimwu hizi zina ukweli lakini makusudi yake ni kutudogosha na kutufadhaisha hivyo kwa Umoja wetu, mshikamano na uadilifu wa kutambua kuwa mustakabali wa nchi yetu upo mikono mwetu basi tutazidi kazi kwa nguvu na maarifa na kujitafutia suluhisho za matatizo mbalimbali yanayo tukabili kama ajira, mitaji, sheria dhalili, rushwa, elimu duni na mengine kedekede.
Tuzipokee changamoto Kama chachu ya kusonga mbele.

#au nimesema vibaya ndugu zanguuu.....

More information
WFP estimates that 40% of Tanzanian children under 5 have stunted growth physically and mentally due to malnutrition, the second highest in east africa community after burundi.

This has meant that Tanzanian children are not able to learn properly or even achieve 50% of their potential in future.

" In six regions (Dodoma, Ruvuma, Rukwa, Kigoma, Katavi and Geita), chronic malnutrition exceeds 40%. In three regions, more than half children are chronically malnourished – Iringa (51.3%), Njombe (51.5%), and Kagera (51.9%). Overall, more than 2.7 million children under five in Tanzania are severely stunted, which affects their future learning, productivity, and their opportunities to escape poverty. " ~WFP

Why am I telling you this? Because all other indicators apart from GDP all tell the same story of a miserable existence for majority of Tanzanians unlike Kenya.

NB: Your malnutrition percentage and absolute numbers are far bigger than kenya. Kenya has a 20% malnutrition rate, you guys blow the roof off with 40%. Funny how Tanzanians always claim how kenyans are starving yet we still manage to beat "the food basket" in all nutrition and health indicators.

Mabeberu hawana huruma, sasa wanatishia kusitisha misaada yao kwa Watanzania, yaani watawaacha hoi na kuwasababishia umaskini wa kufa mtu.

WFP and WHO records show Tanzania and Burundi leading east africa community in percentage and absolute numbers of children suffering from malnutrition and stunted physical and mental growth due to poor nutrition.

Also Tanzania and Burundi lead in infant mortality rates in the eac i.e more Tanzanian children die before reaching age 5, than any other east african country apart from Burundi.

The above are all signs that the welfare of citizens is not good in those two countries.

Human capital index 2020 which looks at achievement of potential ranks Tanzania lower than Rwanda while Kenya is third in sub saharan africa beating south africa with a score of 0.62 which means a kenyan child is more likely to achieve 62% of their potential. Tanzania i think had 45% (I will confirm this).

In multi dimensional poverty reports Tanzania still ranks far below kenya.

so these indicators confirm that Tanzania is indeed a poor country with a poor population who have inadequate nutrition, poor education and poor healthcare.
Thanks for this information. These people are poor

We tako kweli, unatuletea habari za miaka ya 90 hapa. Lete mambo latest
Hiyo yote ni mambo ya 2020. Najua ukweli inauma ndio maana umeumia hivyo. Watanzania shida yenyu ni kutosoma na kutojua nchi yenyu. Mnatumia makalio kama kichwa.

Back
Top Bottom