“Tanzania governor” Makonda on CNN for all the wrong reasons

Nyani Ngabu

Platinum Member
May 15, 2006
Look what we have here! So Paul Makonda is now a governor? Wtf!!!

How CNN has fallen! Once upon a time it used to be a respectable news organization. But that’s once upon a time.

Now they are just an anti-Trump left-wing, fake news pushing, low-rating cable network subsidiary organization of the Democratic party.

They can’t even get a simple basic fact like Paul Makonda’s title right! Isn’t that fake news????

What would ‘Fredo’ Chris Cuomo say about this? 🤣🤣

Look what we have here! So Paul Makonda is now a governor? Wtf!!!

How CNN has fallen! Once upon a time it used to be a respectable news organization. But that’s once upon a time.

Now they are just an anti-Trump left-wing, fake news pushing, low-rating cable network subsidiary organization of the Democratic party.

They can’t even get a simple basic fact like Paul Makonda’s title right! Isn’t that fake news????

What would ‘Fredo’ Chris Cuomo say about this?

I thought you good in english, nothing wrong there.
Screenshot_2019-08-14-01-52-03-448_com.whatsapp.jpeg

They are right! Governor title, issued to someone who represents another one (someone).

In other words, words and titles can change due to destination, customs, norms or by affected language. For example;-

Africans use Regions, District, and co. While most of Western Countries esp. UK and America use Cantons, County, Shere and other to express the same stuff/thing.

They are right! Governor title, issued to someone who represents another one (someone).

In other words, words and titles can change due to destination, customs, norms or by affected language. For example;-

Africans use Regions, District, and co. While most of Western Countries esp. UK and America use Cantons, County, Shere and other to express the same stuff/thing.

Africans use states and counties too.

They have states in Nigeria. They have counties in Kenya.

In both of those countries, they have governors.

The only governor we have in Tanzania is the Governor of the Bank of Tanzania.

Paul Makonda is not a governor.

If you say he is, then show me his official title.

Africans use states and counties too.
They have states in Nigeria. They have counties in Kenya.
In both of those countries, they have governors.
The only governor we have in Tanzania is the Governor of the Bank of Tanzania.
Paul Makonda is not a governor.
If you say he is, then show me his official title.
Most African Countries use Regions and Districts. Less use counties and states as we can see in Nigeria and Kenya.

Refer to my post, Paul's situation with CNN is deeply laying at boundary of customs, norms, regionals or languages hence in United States the leader of the State (Region) is Governor they're at all round'lob to call Paul Makonda the governor too.

Most African Countries use Regions and Districts. Less use counties and states as we can see in Nigeria and Kenya.

Refer to my post, Paul's situation with CNN is deeply laying at boundary of customs, norms, regionals or languages hence in United States the leader of the State (Region) is Governor they're at all round'lob to call Paul Makonda the governor too.

Paul Makonda is not a governor of Dar es Salaam. Fact.

7 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom