Tanzania government keeps the unknown men

My Son drink water

JF-Expert Member
Nov 30, 2016
The unknown men are not demons nor they are ghosts.

But they are beings made by flesh and not by flames as demons were made.

These are special men with particular trainings aimed at killing,torturing,maiming,and getting missed all anti-government correctors as they did to Ben Saanane up to now his whereabouts has remained an enigma, and so the same as Azory Gwanda.

Having the US delegates in our country who have come for the sake of the on-going weird events, reveals that the government is and not might be, behind all cynical attacks and barbaric treatment of the opposition officials.

One of my friend whom I paid him a visit, gave me a tantalizing question as we were having some breakfast today morning.

"What if the unknown men would have opened fire at the Dar head of city ,would they have not been captured ?".

"Should the government have kept on singing that unknown men are still being traced upon ?".

The answer is not, they should have already been arrested.

So, Tanzania keeps the unknown men for the political interests.

It is obvious that the government knows the so called uknown people.

The end of CCM regime will mark the beginning of the evils revelation.Lets wait.

Watu wasiojulikana hawa siamina kama selikal inawatambua kwa maana ingekuwa inawatambua ingewachuukulia hatua let we be strong citizens by waiting and believing our government.

UNSUB(S). Short form of unknown subject(s). Meaning perpetrators of unlawful acts who has not been identified or apprehended by concerned authorities.

At first there was a school of thought that these were rogue elements of the Intelligence operatives.
Increasingly we are finding these are killers recruited and sanctioned by the highest office

Back
Top Bottom