Tanzania envoy temporarily deactivates Twitter account after criticism from Kenyans

Over 2BSh is stolen everyday, a statement made by the president himself - what have you Mamparaz done about it?

Eti nchi ya kibabe when a single plate of decent meal is still a challenge to many of you.

A number of mega projects with poor quality had been constructed by the Chinese, what have you Mumbiz done about it?
Zenu zinazoibwa haziwezi ripotiwa. That's the difference.

You seem to have got a nice way to console your poor soul, all the best.
Look at it this way.
You believe there's no corruption in Tanzania.
Tanzania is one of the most resourceful countries in the world.
Then why is Tanzania one of the least developed countries in the world? If your government is so efficient, why aren't you developing? Even Kenya with just a fraction of your resources and lots of corruption is more developed than you. Think.

Look at it this way.
Then why is Tanzania one of the least developed countries in the world? If your government is so efficient, why aren't you developing? Even Kenya with just a fraction of your resources and lots of corruption is more developed than you. Think.
That's the problem, they can't think because they're neither taught how to think nor allowed to freely and independently express their thoughts

Don't blame them, they're victims of ujamaa and CCM

Look at it this way.

I was unable to go thoroughly what you have written due to some nonsenses I picked along the lines.

Dear friend,

Tanzania has vast reserves of: Gas, Uranium, Nickel and so much more. Can you tell which of those has ever been shipped out of Tanzania for commercial purposes? Tanzanian natural resources are still underutilization.

You have asked a very silly question, "why aren't you developing?"

If we are not developing, can you show us an electrified railway system working or being constructed in Kenya?

Can you show us just one (under construction or active) morden bus terminal in Kenya?

Can you show us one morden abattoir in Kenya which is automatic ?

You can't show us, we have a lot of bus terminals, abattoirs, and our electrified SGR is 2000km++.

We once never had any those - having them now means: progress. So, how could you be so damn fool by asking this "why aren't you developing?"

That's the problem, they can't think because they're neither taught how to think nor allowed to freely and independently express their thoughts

Don't blame them, they're victims of ujamaa and CCM

........and what of those who can't perceive merits beyond their tribal margins?

inapofikia hatua hii ndipo ufikiri uwezo wa hiyo chanjo inayopigiwa chapuo na vuvuzela kama wewe.

wewe umechanjwa surua unaogopaje kukaa na mtu mwenye nayo!!!

wao na nyinyi mungiki ndio wa kwanza kutamka hamtaki muingiliano na watz, but we dont know what happen!!! mpaka bado tunaingia. kama kuna ban wapige tu, halafu waone kama kuna mtu atalilia kwenda kwao.

Unabwabwaja kuhusu chanjo ambayo wewe kwa umaskini wako na ujuha wa viongozi wenu hautaipata ng'o ila matajiri wenye hela Bongo pamoja na viongozi wenu wanaipata kimya kimya huku walalahoi kama wewe mkiimbishwa vuvuzela la uzalendo.
Duh! ila nasoma nyuzi za tanzia kwenu huko hadi huruma kwa kweli.....

I was unable to go thoroughly what you have written due to some nonsenses I picked along the lines.

Dear friend,

Tanzania has vast reserves of: Gas, Uranium, Nickel and so much more. Can you tell which of those has ever been shipped out of Tanzania for commercial purposes? Tanzanian natural resources are still underutilization.

You have asked a very silly question, "why aren't you developing?"

If we are not developing, can you show us an electrified railway system working or being constructed in Kenya?

Can you show us just one (under construction or active) morden bus terminal in Kenya?

Can you show us one morden abattoir in Kenya which is automatic ?

You can't show us, we have a lot of bus terminals, abattoirs, and our electrified SGR is 2000km++.

We once never had any those - having them now means: progress. So, how could you be so damn fool by asking this "why aren't you developing?"
What a heap of hogwash. Simply answer the question - are you developed or not? What are you doing in the LDC category? Stop being stupid. Abattoirs. What next? City clocks?🤣🤣🤣

We are not in LDC fool, de guy anajaribu kukuelezea, we are developing, not yet developed. Na ww answer this, are you kunyans developed or not
Wee nawe peleka ufala ya kuangukuia discussion usiyojua ilikotoka huko. Read my post uelewe. Acha kiherehere.
Look at it this way.
................and last time I checked. Tanzania is still an LDC.

Now, let me name you countries that have almost no corruption like you are trying claim then tell me how Tanzania compares to them.
Finland
Switzerland
Norway
Denmark
South Korea
Singapore
New Zealand
Luxermbourg
Canada
UK
Iceland
Belgium
Austria
Australia
Hong Kong
Now, out of all those countries, only Canada and Australia have more natural resources than Tanzania yet Tanzania is dirty poor in comparison to any of those countries. Use your head and brain for once and tell me if you really believe there is no corruption in Tanzania like you claim. You people joke a lot. Wake up for once and stop thinking having abattoirs is being developed. psst.

Wee nawe peleka ufala ya kuangukuia discussion usiyojua ilikotoka huko. Read my post uelewe. Acha kiherehere.

................and last time I checked. Tanzania is still an LDC.

Now, let me name you countries that have almost no corruption like you are trying claim then tell me how Tanzania compares to them.
Finland
Switzerland
Norway
Denmark
South Korea
Singapore
New Zealand
Luxermbourg
Canada
UK
Iceland
Belgium
Austria
Australia
Hong Kong
Now, out of all those countries, only Canada and Australia have more natural resources than Tanzania yet Tanzania is dirty poor in comparison to any of those countries. Use your head and brain for once and tell me if you really believe there is no corruption in Tanzania like you claim. You people joke a lot. Wake up for once and stop thinking having abattoirs is being developed. psst.
Actually, there is an argument on the characterization of what constitutes "least/most corrupt" countries.

Some of the countries listed on that index as "least corrupt" still receive and harbor the wealth stolen by and/from the "most corrupt countries". Why deem corruption at the start point and not an entire process including the final point- where the wealth or corrupt wealthy spend or store?

In short, there is a need to redefine the parameters of corruption.

This podcast has given light to part of this issue _"Corruption in Plain Sight": EPISODES — Power Corrupts Podcast

What a heap of hogwash. Simply answer the question - are you developed or not? What are you doing in the LDC category? Stop being stupid. Abattoirs. What next? City clocks?🤣🤣🤣
The question was "why are we not developing?", and I proved you wrong by highlighting facts that we are better than yesterday.

It's not a crime to admit, your initial question was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom