Tanzania: Chanzo cha kuporomoka kwa Maadili katika Jamii na Hatma ya Taifa!

MKUU JESHI LA POLISI WALIKUTEKENYA NINI? naona umeamua kuchepuka kabisa kwenye mada na kuanza kushabulia Jeshi letu. Aidha usitegemee uwepo wa katiba mpya ukadhani ndio itakua suluhisho la makando kando yoote, unahitaji taifa lenye MORAL ETHICS ambazo zitazaa PATRIOTS tutaoweza kuwakabidhi majukumu ya kuiendesha nchi, hiyo katiba unayoiabudu ikikosa watu wenye MORAL ETHICS na PATRIOTS ni kitabu cha hadithi za abunuasi tu!
Haswa

It's a pity.Maadili hayakuanza kuharibika kwenye awamu ya pili mkuu.Maadili yalianza kuharibika tangu Shetani alipomdanganya Hawa katika bustani ya Eden!Katika kipindi chote cha utawanyiko wa wanadamu from the cradle of mankind,that is around rivers Euphrates to different parts of the world including Tanzania,maadili yalishaanza kuharibika.Sema tu huko nyuma the degree of change was small.Always remember that kuharibika kwa maadili is a gradual process,na hii inafanywa makusudi ili tusistuke sana.

Jinsi wanadamu wanavyozidi kumuasi Mungu na kuipenda dunia na mambo yake,ndivyo Shetani naye alivyo zidi kupata foothold katika maisha yao.The situation now is so serious that people are unable to distinguish between evil and good!Ukweli ni kwamba wanadamu hawana uwezo tena wa kugeuza hii trend,ni wale wachache tu watakao jitambua na kumkimbilia Bwana Yesu ndio watakao pona.Wengine wasubiri their fate.It's a pity, but true.

Hata hivyo wewe as a person una choice mkuu,you can opt for Jesus or Satan(the god of this world), the choice is yours.Kumbuka kwamba you can never remain neutral,you are either for Jesus or Satan.

Nimekaa chini na kujaribu kukumbuka ni wapi watanzania tulianza kupotea kimaadili in gross terms na nimejikuta nikigota kipindi cha awamu ya pili. Pamoja na some good changes zilizofanyika kipindi hicho mfano re-introduction ya vyama vingi, uhuru wa vyombo vya habari, uhuru wa kushiriki/kushirikishwa, uhuru wa kuheshimu mawazo tofauti, kuondoa siasa mashuleni etc.

Lakini ni kipindi hiki hiki maneno kama "Dili" ikimaanisha biashara au shughuli ya kuingiza pesa chap chap (Whether legal or illegal) yalianza. Mengine pia kama Watu kutoheshimu amri za serikali, Misheni town, Uvamizi wa maeneo ya wazi, Waajiriwa hewa serikalini, Wizi mkubwa mkubwa wa mali ya umma, Kutoheshimu shule na proffesions, Kutoheshimu sheria, Uingizaji na uuzwaji Counterfeits bila woga, Kuporomoka kwa elimu, kutokulipa kodi, Kuongezeka kwa ujasiri wa kutenda uhalifu, Kuongezeka kwa uongo uongo etc. yalikuwa kwa kasi katika kipindi hiki.

Well najua kuna wengi watakuwa na maoni tofauti nadhani ni vema tujadili. Pia naomba nisieleweke kwamba hayo niliyoyataja hayakuwepo kabisa katika awamu ya kwanza. But it is the degree that do think should matter!

==========
SOMA ZAIDI:
==========

=> Mbowe alia na kuporomoka kwa Maadili! Soma - Kuyumba maadili chanzo cha gulio la kura - Mbowe

=> Maoni ya Mhe. Kigwangalla => Kuanguka kwa Nidhamu na Maadili Kutasababisha Kuanguka kwa Taifa!

ATHARI ZA KUPOROMOKA KWA MAADILI:
I am not a tz citizen, tho i have lots of intrest in tz and its very nice and welcoming people tho a bit "LAZY".That one having been said,i have gone thro your article and have read whyt you have said being your opinion as to why tz is the way it is.But i want to point out a few things based on my extensive knowledge of tz and its citizen.One you talked abaut coming of multi party, now that was an issue whos time had come.Many parties bring on board diffrent opinions, ways of seeing things and diffrent policies.But what i would like to say here tho some might opose is this CCM HAS NEVER ECCEPTED THAT TZ IS A MULTI PARTY STATE PERIOD.And i have solid evidence to back that, look at what happened in zanzibar in 2000, and aslo 2015?opposition WON but ccm could hear none of that .2 see how magufuli has been operating kiling oppostion no freedom of expresion, no political rallies and such and you heard him juzi saying ccm will rule till christ returns,.Abaut social media again time has came for that, its that majority of tz citizens have no clue of how to use social media to both enhance and improve their life.But let me now came to what i see is the problem with tz now, its both a PHYSCAL PROBLEM and aslo a SPIRITUAL PROBLEM.Now let me start with the physcal, life has been made very very hard by magufuli, economy is at its lowest,and jobs are very hard to came by, so when a country faces such a state , evil, immorality ans such vices are bound to increase. aslo our education system is rotten, our school are producing adults who can neither THINK or REASON properly, hence lack of CREATIVITY and PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS., hence the reason we have a few startups in tz with young people.Let me now toch the spiritual side, you see majority of church leaders and such has became crooks, hence they are not impacting values on their followers, hence the break up of families values, and such, look at the number of teen pregnancy in tz, do u know tanzania has the highest rate of teen pregnancy in the WORLD???????.so in a nutshell, lack of leadership both at society level and gorverment level is the reason we are where we are.Anyone with a diffrent opinion sisters and brothers from the land of bongo?

am not a tz citizen, tho i have lots of intrest in tz and its very nice and welcoming people tho a bit "LAZY".
Das ist ein bisschen beleidigend
So moral degradation is because Tanzanian are lazy???? Could we say then white people are cheats, frauds and masters of deception, from Antoine griezman dive in the world cup, to unverified holocaust holy grail? Why can't people like you just be honest, and acknowledge the part you have played in lobotomizing the African psychic and castration of his intuition???

CCM HAS NEVER ECCEPTED THAT TZ IS A MULTI PARTY STATE PERIOD.And i have solid evidence to back that, look at what happened in zanzibar in 2000, and aslo 2015?opposition WON but ccm could hear none of that .2 see how magufuli has been operating kiling oppostion no freedom of expresion, no political rallies and such and you heard him juzi saying ccm will rule till christ returns,
and who invented CCM in the first place???? Ukitujibu hilo, no doubt you can tell us who invented boko Haram

a SPIRITUAL PROBLEM.Now let me start with the physcal, life has been made very very hard by magufuli, economy is at its lowest,and jobs are very hard to came by, so when a country faces such a state , evil, immorality ans such vices are bound to increase. aslo o
Good, the nail in the head....can you tell us why African people do not have their own organized religion, why their prayers must pass across Israeli, Vatican and Mecca before they ascend to heavens?????

I am not a tz citizen, tho i have lots of intrest in tz and its very nice and welcoming people tho a bit "LAZY".That one having been said,i have gone thro your article and have read whyt you have said being your opinion as to why tz is the way it is.But i want to point out a few things based on my extensive knowledge of tz and its citizen.One you talked abaut coming of multi party, now that was an issue whos time had come.Many parties bring on board diffrent opinions, ways of seeing things and diffrent policies.But what i would like to say here tho some might opose is this CCM HAS NEVER ECCEPTED THAT TZ IS A MULTI PARTY STATE PERIOD.And i have solid evidence to back that, look at what happened in zanzibar in 2000, and aslo 2015?opposition WON but ccm could hear none of that .2 see how magufuli has been operating kiling oppostion no freedom of expresion, no political rallies and such and you heard him juzi saying ccm will rule till christ returns,.Abaut social media again time has came for that, its that majority of tz citizens have no clue of how to use social media to both enhance and improve their life.But let me now came to what i see is the problem with tz now, its both a PHYSCAL PROBLEM and aslo a SPIRITUAL PROBLEM.Now let me start with the physcal, life has been made very very hard by magufuli, economy is at its lowest,and jobs are very hard to came by, so when a country faces such a state , evil, immorality ans such vices are bound to increase. aslo our education system is rotten, our school are producing adults who can neither THINK or REASON properly, hence lack of CREATIVITY and PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS., hence the reason we have a few startups in tz with young people.Let me now toch the spiritual side, you see majority of church leaders and such has became crooks, hence they are not impacting values on their followers, hence the break up of families values, and such, look at the number of teen pregnancy in tz, do u know tanzania has the highest rate of teen pregnancy in the WORLD???????.so in a nutshell, lack of leadership both at society level and gorverment level is the reason we are where we are.Anyone with a diffrent opinion sisters and brothers from the land of bongo?
can you even tell us what real happened to Michael Jackson or John Lennon for starters?????

Rest assured, Tanzania is on the right track, so is Africa towards a bright future of love and prosperity, now that we are aware of people like you, and your dark arts and underground schemes

and you, with all like-minded apologists are not in the position to discuss or judge African affairs, to be more specific President Magufuli.....nani alileta yote haya??? Chama kimoja????? Vingi?????? Utandawazi bin Ruksa?????? nyinyi ndio wapishi
africa inashinikizwa Kula tu.....lakini sasa itajiamulia mambo yake yenyewe

Wadau,

Ningeomba kuuliza, hivi kumomonyoka kwa uadilifu kwa watoto na vijana, nani wa kulaumiwa, wazazi? Watoto wenyewe?, Au jamii yote?
Binafsi naona wa kwanza kulaumiwa ni mzazi, wa pili ni mtoto mwenyewe, wa tatu ni jamii kwa ujumla na mchawi mwingine wa kulaumiwa [maybe anaweza kuwa wa kwanza] ni UTANDAWAZI.

kwani mlikuwa mnamaadili mazuri..hasa kwako mwananamke unaona maadili ya kabla ya utandawazi ungeweza toa hoja apa ikathaminiwa sawa na wanaume

minaona sasahivi tuna uhuru zaidi wakuongelea vitu tunavyopenda na tusivyovipenda bila kujali jamii itakufikiriaje na hii ndo highest form ya maadili.

enzi za kukeketa , umaskini uliopitiliza, mi naamini asilimia 70 ya watu walio zaliwa chini ya miaka ya themanini wana upungufu wa akili sababu ya lishe duni kwaiyo hoja zao ni shortsighted

ata mtu aliyezaliwa miaka ya hamsini wazazi wake walimwambia anapungukiwa maadili kwa kujifunza vitu vipya
Mawazo yako kuntu

Back
Top Bottom