Tanzania best jobs website?

leonku

Jan 30, 2011
Apart from this forum i think the best job website in Tanzania with job tips and detailed job features is Jobs East Africa.com Companies post jobs for free and they are filtered to do away with scum jobs , you can easily apply online without signing up, job search is very easy plus most of all Tanzania's top organizations and companies use it.

What do you guys think that is my pick.

Leonku, I have tried to check the website you mentioned above for Jobs in Tanzania but it does not open.
But i manged to find a website called Best Tanzania Jobs.com. I think it is a very good one for those who need jobs in TZ, i have not used it for long, but i would like to think it is good. i do not know whether you guys have some experience with the website.

Apart from this forum i think the best job website in Tanzania with job tips and detailed job features is Jobs East Africa.com Companies post jobs for free and they are filtered to do away with scum jobs , you can easily apply online without signing up, job search is very easy plus most of all Tanzania's top organizations and companies use it.

What do you guys think that is my pick.

I think you mean this site East Africa Jobs Line: Jobs Kenya, Uganda , Tanzania, Jobs Rwanda, Burundi

Leonku, I have tried to check the website you mentioned above for Jobs in Tanzania but it does not open.
But i manged to find a website called Best Tanzania Jobs.com. I think it is a very good one for those who need jobs in TZ, i have not used it for long, but i would like to think it is good. i do not know whether you guys have some experience with the website.

Ndugu,
Tafadhali tuwekee anuani ya website uliyoitaja. ahsante sana

Back
Top Bottom