Tanzania among 8 countries in the World awarded by ICAO on airports modernization, Kenya not one of them

Kyle SGR tunabanana, ports tunabanana pia, interchanges tupo pia!

Why are we regarding other's absence in our own presence? Is it necessary for Kenya to be among? are these political adversaries or jealous? Is Kenya relies beyond our level of development? Is Kenya prodigious in E.A?

We've awarded, its enough to be us!! Not including Kenya, saying so, means Kenya is such huge and sensitive in modernization than us.

Tuache hizo, Kombe letu letu tuu.

The 'Most Improved'.

I hope u understand that that doesnt really mean that it is now among the best- surpassing Kenya and SA, but that it has just improved from its previously worse condition, etc.
The weakest student in class can for example report the best improvement in exam results than all the other kids, but still be the bottom in the list; while the best student can show least/zero improvement, but still aceing the tests.

The 'Most Improved'.

I hope u understand that that doesnt really mean that it is now among the best- surpassing Kenya and SA, but that it has just improved from its previously worse condition, etc.
The weakest student in class can for example report the best improvement in exam results than all the other kids, but still be the bottom in the list; while the best student can show least/zero improvement, but still aceing the tests.
#facts!

The 'Most Improved'.

What r ur ICAO ratings? Mind u that percentage is before modernization of JNIA, KIA n AAKIA plus installation of the 4 radars is complete !

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom