Tangaza bidhaa zako kwa njia rahisi sasa|online business.

Joram Dymisster

JF-Expert Member
Apr 7, 2014
838470efa81b544d1c733b1dff29ad31.jpg

http://kilizonetz.com is the Tanzania fastest growing free online and mobile web based classifieds platform that offer a flexible and efficient market place for buyers and sellers to meet.We offer FREE listings to advertisers, both private individuals and companies, allowing them unlimited and direct contact to their markets. We works to ensure that the market place is open 24/7, easily accessible with a large number of supply and demand.

We are highly customer-centric and are committed towards finding innovative ways of improving our customers' shopping experience with us. As we continue to expand the mall, our scope of offerings will increase in variety, simplicity and convenience; join us and enjoy the increasing benefits.

Advertise your products and services on Tanzania's largest online classifieds by simply posting your ad or registering your business with us. Naturally, advertising with us is FREE.
a52f82fa2a8a498e86b8f22b9ec3c927.jpg

3a18d218f8086f19200be5de33968d32.jpg

Boost your offering or brand even further by following the below suggestions:

Book a banner on our site

KilizoneTz.com is visited by thousands of people from Tanzania,Kenya,Uganda and South Africa daily. Target specific groups of interest and expand your reach to your audience: Whether you are specifically targeting job or property or furniture seekers - we always have the right audience for you. Also, gain from deep insights about your target group and reach.Advertise your products and services on Tanzania's largest online classifieds by simply posting your ad or registering your business with us. Naturally, advertising with us is FREE.

Frequently Asked Questions:(FAQ)

How do I sell my items with KilizoneTz?

Advertise the item(s) on our website for free and you will reach out to thousands of potential customers.

Get started with a free account here Create a new account - KilizoneTz:Where You Sell and Buy Everything-East Africa

You will then be able to create your listing and start earning cash.

2d17419b02abdebe149970b8ba45713c.jpg

How long does it take for my ad to be approved?

Approval time for business hours is up to a max of 5 minutes and outside working hours upto 10 minutes including weekends.

How do i get in touch with the seller of an item?

You can get in touch with the seller by clicking on the advert and reaching him/her on either of these 2 options:

Phone: click on "show number” icon and call the seller using the number provided

Email: use the dialogue box under the seller's "User Information” to send an e-mail

I forgot my password, how can I log in?

On the login page you can reset your password by filling in your account email address on the "Forgot Password” dialog box

How do I report a scam/fraud/suspicious posting?

Each advert has a "Report Ad" tab. Click on that immediately and indicate the reasons in the comment box as to why you are reporting that particular advert. We will receive the report and commence action immediately. You can also send an email to info@Kilizonetz.com or you can simply reach us on +255 625 509 473 and someone will respond to the query immediately.

How can I reach you for more information or assistance?

Any more questions - Get in touch with us

Email on info@Kilizonetz.com

Telephone on +255 625 509 473

Regards,
Kilizone Company