Tanganyika and Mwalimu Nyerere, The lost track record

Uliza_Bei

JF-Expert Member
Feb 17, 2011
Years back when Tanganyika got her independence no one could argue our world popularity. Mwalimu Nyerere carried Tannganyika flag to west and east without fear or favor. I would like to remind you of who we are now. Remind of our lost world record. Finally make you own judgement.

THE DAY TANGANYIKA ATTAINED HER INDEPENDENCE

Visit to the United States of Mwalimu Julius K. Nyerere, President of the Republic of Tanganyika, 15 July 1963 - John F. Kennedy Presidential Library & Museum

Presentation1.jpg

Attachments

• Presentation1.jpg
    Presentation1.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 51
Last edited by a moderator:
'Tunaweza kurejesha heshima ya Tanganyika kwa kujivunia historia ya mwalimu Nyerere'

I was impressed with Mwalimu Nyerere keynote speech to South African National Assembly in 1997, with intensive and descriptive speech about Africa especially the Sub Saharan Africa and its place in world politics and economy. From the speech you can clearly see someone who is very informed on these matters unlike our today's leaders.
He may have not brought the best but at least his ideology especially to african leadership and commitment is worth studying.

I was impressed with Mwalimu Nyerere keynote speech to South African National Assembly in 1997

It was aired by ITV recently. Fun quotes: ''Mexico is far from God but very close to US'', SA may think richer (3000 per capita) but still poor in eyes of big nations.....South of Sahara....very isolate but unique of its kind....I enjoyed the program too.

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom