Tandika: The Burning issue is about Mwanahalisi VS Raia Mwema

KAMBOTA

Mar 21, 2011
Today morning i was at Tandika a place called Davis corner, as i was talking to the guy who was selling newspapers soon came a typical mswahili wearing a msuli and said "mi nakwambieje kubenea na ulimwengu hakuna mbabe" , alot of people gathered around and there was a serious debate on Mwanahalisi and Raia Mwema which is more popular than the other?

Purely people it was a hot debate that it made me to think more and more because on every wednesday i must buy the two newspapers now to finish the debate i simply said" jamani eeh yote sawa tu kama vipi ngojeni kesho yatatoka kisha nunueni msome" everyone said "poa poa bwana" and the debate ended. As i was on my way back to my office i kept on thinking which of the two is more popular? and why? surely i don't know

Kambota, people of Tandika (they) don't know; surely you don't know. To prevent a new debate I better say, realy I don't know!!

Today morning i was at Tandika a place called Davis corner, as i was talking to the guy who was selling newspapers soon came a typical mswahili wearing a msuli and said "mi nakwambieje kubenea na ulimwengu hakuna mbabe" , alot of people gathered around and there was a serious debate on Mwanahalisi and Raia Mwema which is more popular than the other?

Purely people it was a hot debate that it made me to think more and more because on every wednesday i must buy the two newspapers now to finish the debate i simply said" jamani eeh yote sawa tu kama vipi ngojeni kesho yatatoka kisha nunueni msome" everyone said "poa poa bwana" and the debate ended. As i was on my way back to my office i kept on thinking which of the two is more popular? and why? surely i don't know
respect mr Kambota ..nimependa hiyo debate and the way you presented it here !

Tusubiri matoleo yajayo tuone. Shida ya Jenerali makala zake zimefumbwa sana

Tukijua nani mbabe, kitafuatiA nini?...utapewa gazeti bure?

Mie hata huo ubabe sijui ni kuhusu nini hasa??
Unapimwaje huo ubabe? Kimauzo au nini? Alafu ukishajulikana iweje? Kwamba tuwe tuna nunua magazeti ya huyo mbabe tu?
Nyuzi zingine bana sijui ni za mrenda?? Maana hata hazishikiki zinakatika zenyewe tu!

ungeandika kwa kiswahili. hii english imekuwa taabu...
Eg: Today morning = leo asubuhi as opposed to 'this morning'
kuwa fasihi kwenye lugha moja ama sivyo zote zitakupiga chenga!

Crap!!!

Said Kubenea ni noma, Ulimwengu bado ana elements za uccm so hawezi kuandika mambo waz waz, hutumia lugha laini kuweka mambo mezani. Kubenea yeye ni kutwanga moja kwa moja!

Not the same!!! Kubenea always is after Rostam Aziz and Lowasa, every wednesday at a front page must say something unjust about these guys, Ulimwengu has different theme, you may agree with me just make comperison.

Back
Top Bottom