Tamaa za Kuolewa na Wazungu, Modern Day Mental Slavery

Muke Ya Muzungu

JF-Expert Member
Jun 17, 2009
Black-and-white.jpg

The Beautiful Young African Woman And The Old White Lover-A Sickening Trend?

Have you taken a quiet stroll through the priced restaurants in town on a good day or night? Especially the Accramall? Have you been to the Labadi beach recently with your friends or family?
Does this sound familiar?

Has anyone noticed the rising sickening trend of Ghanaian women trying to bag a white old man to seal their status’ as societal ‘it women’?Most of whom are the most gorgeous ladies among their peers. Well I have noticed and wonder how they think low enough to cultivate this sort of idea and subsequently put it into practice.

I remember having a drink with my friend at ‘firefly’ and overhearing two ladies speaking behind me about white men. One of them was complaining about how uncomfortable she was in the midst of so many white men and her friend replied how happy she was because she liked to be checked out by white men. She said “I like places where there are a lot of white men because they have the money you know !!”

I almost rudely interrupted their conversation to school her. Ghanaian women, who are ignorant enough to think some of these white men actually give a damn about you, let me give you a rude awakening.
Some of the white men around only want one thing from you and that is to use you as sexual toys. Their opinions about you haven’t changed since slavery days. You are their little slave bitch they keep in the corner away from the eyes of the world.

Even when they marry you, it’s mostly because they want to make their business dealings easier in Ghana or they keep you here in a 2 bedroom apartment and come visit every now and then for maybe 2 weeks a year.
And send you some petty dollars once in awhile which changes for enough cedis to compensate you while you toil away at the embassy waiting for a visa to his country that will never come.

Why? Have you asked yourself? The answer is simple. You will never be the ‘leading lady’. Ask your husband why you haven’t gotten a visa to even go visit him after you have been trying for 5/6 years?
Get some sense into your heads! You are not a part of his real life! His real life is out there. And you are out here!! It hurts very badly when I hear even educated Ghanaian women set their sights on landing a white man. Wake up! Most don’t care about you at all!

I remember reading somewhere that the owner of Atlantic lobster who made headlines awhile back for refusing to let blacks patronise his business was married to a Ghanaian woman. How does that sound? I hope you understand the points I am making here.

I need more Ghanaian women to wise up and stop thinking a white man is an end to all their financial woes. Many Ghanaian men are even better off! Fact!!

I know several ladies who have married white men and later regretted it badly. Who told you there are no good Ghanaian men? The right Ghanaian man will treat you with respect and give you the right status. Why choose to be a holiday toy? This is my observation, what has been your observation or experience? Source

Huyu jamaa ana mentality ya ki stone age.

Do you dude. Wanawake wenyewe kama ndio ulivyo quote hapo juu, wamekaa kibiashara zaidi wanasema ""I like places where there are a lot of white men because they have the money you know !!"" wewe unataka kuingilia ndoto za maisha yao ili iweje?

Wewe kama hutaki wazungu hujalazimishwa kuwa na mzungu. Waacheni wanaotafuta wazungu watafute. Kila mtu kivyake.

Do you, ama sivyo utaanza kuchungulia takataka za watu kuangalia nani kala mayai nani kala dagaa.

Ndoa ni jambo la kuamaniniana kati ya watu wawili; alifunga ndoa na mzungu, mzee, mwafrika, tajiri, mnyamwezi, mwizi, masikini au mtu wa aina yoyote hatuhusu sisi.

Takwimu za hivi karibuni marekani zinaonyesha kuwa kuna wanawake wengi sana wa kizungu wanaoolewa na wanaume wa kiafrika kuliko idadi ya wanawake wa kiafrika wanaoolewa na waneume wa kizungu.

Jibu lilioonekana ni kuwa siku hizi kuna wanaume wengi wa kiafrika wengi wenye uwezo mkubwa kiuchumi kuzidi wazungu wengi, na vile vile idadi ya wanaume waoaji wa kizungu imepungua kutokana na hali ya uchumi kwa hivyo wanawake wamekuwa wanatafuta wanaume wa kiafrika wenye uwezo wa kiuchumi ili kuwarutubisha na kupata watoto.

Do you dude. Wanawake wenyewe kama ndio ulivyo quote hapo juu, wamekaa kibiashara zaidi wanasema ""I like places where there are a lot of white men because they have the money you know !!"" wewe unataka kuingilia ndoto za maisha yao ili iweje?

Wewe kama hutaki wazungu hujalazimishwa kuwa na mzungu. Waacheni wanaotafuta wazungu watafute. Kila mtu kivyake.

Do you, ama sivyo utaanza kuchungulia takataka za watu kuangalia nani kala mayai nani kala dagaa.

Mkuu hapa umekurupuka, Jamaa anazungumzia the unseen thinking behind white men affairs with black ladies wewe unaangalia their actions in a very naive manner.

Do you dude. Wanawake wenyewe kama ndio ulivyo quote hapo juu, wamekaa kibiashara zaidi wanasema "“I like places where there are a lot of white men because they have the money you know !!”" wewe unataka kuingilia ndoto za maisha yao ili iweje?

Mkuu hapa umekurupuka, Jamaa anazungumzia the unseen thinking behind white men affairs with black ladies wewe unaangalia their actions in a very naive manner.

Kichuguu

Experience niliyonayo mimi ni kwamba, wanawake wengi wa kizungu wazee wanaolewa na vijana wadogo wa kiafrica sababu ya umaliyoo

Last edited by a moderator:

Kukurupuka zaidi ni kusema naangalia their action ina a very naive manner bila kutaja naivete iko wapi.

Mtu yeyote anaweza ku label kitu chochote kwamba ni naive.

Kujenga case ya kuonyesha naivete ipo wapi ni kazi.

Kama kuna naivete hapa ni hii yako na huyu muandishi unayemtetea, wote mnatafuta majibu rahisi kwa maswali magumu ya maisha, that is the definition of naivete.

Kukurupuka zaidi ni kusema naangalia their action ina a very naive manner bila kutaja naivete iko wapi.

Mtu yeyote anaweza ku label kitu chochote kwamba ni naive.

Kujenga case ya kuonyesha naivete ipo wapi ni kazi.

Kama kuna naivete hapa ni hii yako na huyu muandishi unayemtetea, wote mnatafuta majibu rahisi kwa maswali magumu ya maisha, that is the definition of naivete.

The naivete is coming from the possibility that you are holding on the recent belief that the white men have abondened slaverly and racial superiority mentality in their thinking.

You practically appear to be a kind of person who think the past and its events have nothing to do with the current world.

watu wanatafuta maisha wakuu, nyi mmebaki kulumbana tu hapa.

watu wanabadili dini, wengine majina, wengine ndiyo hivyo inter-racial marriages, yote ni katika harakati za maisha.

hapa bongo mbona tunashuhudia kwa sana tu wachaga wakiolewa na wahaya, waislamu na wakristo and vice versa etc. ni maisha tu...mtu ukitaka kuoa/kuolewa ni wazi unakuwa na ambitions zako na kwa hiyo utatafuta mwenza atakaekusaidia kufikia hizo ndoto...kwa hiyo kama ni mzungu, mchaga, muhaya, mnyakyusa nk. mwake tu.

watu wanatafuta maisha wakuu, nyi mmebaki kulumbana tu hapa.

watu wanabadili dini, wengine majina, wengine ndiyo hivyo inter-racial marriages, yote ni katika harakati za maisha.

hapa bongo mbona tunashuhudia kwa sana tu wachaga wakiolewa na wahaya, waislamu na wakristo and vice versa etc. ni maisha tu...mtu ukitaka kuoa/kuolewa ni wazi unakuwa na ambitions zako na kwa hiyo utatafuta mwenza atakaekusaidia kufikia hizo ndoto...kwa hiyo kama ni mzungu, mchaga, muhaya, mnyakyusa nk. mwake tu.

Right,

Lakini whether wanatafuta maisha au wanaoana kwa mapenzi sie inatuhusu nini as long as ni watu wazima na hakuna anayelazimishwa?

Hizi habari za kutaka racial purity zina tofauti gani na Apartheid na Nazism? Kujifanya tuna morality ya kumkataza mtu mzima mwingine kufanya anachoona kinamfaa katika maisha yake kunatoka wapi?

Hizi habari za kutaka racial purity mwisho wake dada zenu watakosa waume, mtawaoa dada zenu?

The naivete is coming from the possibility

The only naivete I see here is ascribing qualities which amount to serious allegations based on a mere "possibility". It seems you are not even sure of what you are talking about from the get go.This presents an intellectually incoherent outlook from alif!

that you are holding on the recent belief that the white men have abondened slaverly and racial superiority mentality in their thinking.

And where do you get this? Where did I write that? Or is this one of your weird "possibilities" flung out of thin air?

You practically appear

Appearance could be deceiving

to be a kind of person who think the past and its events have nothing to do with the current world.

I actually believe that there is no past, the past is here with us in the present.

Now can you present evidence to support your claim?

You persist in presenting an intellectually malnourished and logically incoherent argument that is devoid of any content that would afford it any hint of respectability.

The naivete is coming from the possibility that you are holding on the recent belief that the white men have abondened slaverly and racial superiority mentality in their thinking.

You practically appear to be a kind of person who think the past and its events have nothing to do with the current world.

White people aren't homogeneous. They come from different culture backgrounds and perceive life differently. Unfortunately there are still some of them who hold racial stereotypes. Nonetheless, their negative attitudes shouldn't characterize the whole race.

In addition, it's true that current events are directly or indirectly connected to historical events. However, you should note that each generation make its own decisions based on their own preferences. For example, if your grandparents advised you to seek a spouse from your own ethnic group, you can do one of the two. You can either follow them or take a different route. If you screew up on your choices, don't blame them. For you are an adult.

Ndoa za wazungu siku hizi zimekuwa ni sehemu ya biashara katika maisha yao. Kuna kitu cha kujiuliza sana kutokana na hali za ndoa zao za kawaida, ndo maana hata msichana wa kiafrika anapoolewa na mzungu kinachoangaliwa anaweza kujikimu kimaisha na hivyo kuwa msaada katika maisha yao badaya ya kuwa homemaker.

Kwa upande mwingine, waafrika wana kasumbu ya kufikiri rangi nyeupe ni fahari, na hii rangi ni fedha, hivyo kuolewa na mzungu kujiona kama ndio fahari na bahati. Yuko tayari hata kutumikishwa kimahaba kwa sababu tu ni mzungu. Huu ndio utumwa ambao baadhi yetu wamejadili hapo nyuma.

Matatizo ya ndoa za utamaduni tofauti ni pale mmoja anapolazimika kufuata utamaduni wa mwingine kwa vile ni dhana ya kukubali mambo ya mwingine ili kukubalika katika maisha. Hicho ndicho kinawapendezeshwa wazungu kwani wa kwao hawako tayari kutumiwa tu.

Kwa vyo vyote kuna jambo hapa ambazo waafrika tunapaswa kulifikiria hususan haki za msingi katika maisha ambayo pengine tunapoteza ladha kamili ya utamaduni wetu wa kujali maisha ya ujima. Kuna watu kadhaa ambao wamelalamika kwamba waliooa au kuolewa na wazungu hawana nafasi tena ya kuwaona ndugu zao, na pengine kuwasahau hata wazazi katika matunzo wawapo katika uzee. Huu ni utamaduni wa kizungu. Hata kutembelewa kuna namna ya waafrika ambayo tuko tayari kuipokea lakini katika jamii za kizungu huwa shida kidogo, kwa vyo vyote uvumilivu unahitajika sana.

Kwanini mijadala inazununguka around wanawake wanaoolewa na wazungu lakini hatuoni similar concern kwa wanaume wanaooa wazungu?

The only naivete I see here is ascribing qualities which amount to serious allegations based on a mere "possibility". It seems you are not even sure of what you are talking about from the get go.This presents an intellectually incoherent outlook from alif!

And where do you get this? Where did I write that? Or is this one of your weird "possibilities" flung out of thin air?

Appearance could be deceiving

I actually believe that there is no past, the past is here with us in the present.

Now can you present evidence to support your claim?

You persist in presenting an intellectually malnourished and logically incoherent argument that is devoid of any content that would afford it any hint of respectability.

I am out of this friend. If you got my point okay, if you did not, bad luck.

Kichuguu

Experience niliyonayo mimi ni kwamba, wanawake wengi wa kizungu wazee wanaolewa na vijana wadogo wa kiafrica sababu ya umaliyoo

Not really.......Kinondoni kuna wanawake wa kizungu??labda kama unaniambia hiyo ni situation hmya huko ughaibuni na sio hapa kwetu......

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom