Syrians Torture Women and Children for Use as 'Bait'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxShimba

JF-Expert Member
Apr 11, 2008
413317.jpg
Syrian supporters of the Al-Nusra group
AFP photo

President Bashar Al-Assad’s troopshave been using innocent civilians as human bait to lure rebels from their hiding places, according to Arab affairs expert Dalit Halevi.
A recent video distributed by the rebels shows the brutal methods used by the Assad regime in its war against the rebels.
The video shows a woman and her little son as they are arrested by soldiers who proceed to attack, abuse and torture the mother. The soldiers then shoot the woman iin the legs and throw her half-naked in the middle of the street, in one of the battle frontlines at the center of Damascus.
The soldiers then beat the boy so his mother will hear his voice and move her body. This tactic is uses the mother as bait so that rebel fighters will come out of their hiding to try to save the woman, essentially walking into a trap and being attacked by Syrian snipers.
The evil plan worked as planned, noted Halevi, and a number of rebels were killed in the failed rescue attempt.
Both Syrian soldiers as well as rebels have been committing atrocities towards one another. Rebels have tortured, executed and carried out public floggings to those found to be traitors. Most of these incidents are being documented on videos which are then uploaded to the internet.
One particularly disturbing incident was a video in which one rebel was seen eating the heart of a dead rival.
(Arutz Sheva’s North American Desk is keeping you updated until the start of Shabbat in New York. The time posted automatically on all Arutz Sheva articles, however, is Israeli time.)

Tags: Syria ,Syrian Army ,Syrian civil war

Source Israel news..!!!! Hahahaha .. hawa waisrel wanaotumia human sheild Palestine.. AMA kweli limelaaniwa taifa hili pamoja na kizazi chake

I can not imagine how such an angel be hurt. No one on earth would dare to do what this criminal regime has done to innocent people.

Bashar Assad and his regime used chemical weapons, Scud missiles, cluster bombs, warplanes, heavy artillery.......against people who have revolted against him, just because they asked for freedom.

for his regime, Bashar considers this "collateral damage".

Photo taken 13 June 2013 Muaddamya near Damascus

https://www.facebook.com/BritishSyrianRevolution?hc_location=timeline

i can not imagine how such an angel be hurt. No one on earth would dare to do what this criminal regime has done to innocent people.

Bashar assad and his regime used chemical weapons, scud missiles, cluster bombs, warplanes, heavy artillery.......against people who have revolted against him, just because they asked for freedom.

For his regime, bashar considers this "collateral damage".

Photo taken 13 june 2013 muaddamya near damascus

https://www.facebook.com/britishsyrianrevolution?hc_location=timeline

for once i agree with you!!

A biig haleluyah !!! Maxboy!!

Help me out professor max!!

Hallelujah or Halleluyah or Alleluia is a transliteration of the Hebrew word הַלְלוּיָהּ meaning "[Let us] praise (הַלְּלוּ) Yah (יָהּ)." It is found mainly in the book of Psalms.

Hallelujah or Halleluyah or Alleluia is a transliteration of the Hebrew word הַלְלוּיָהּ meaning "[Let us] praise (הַלְּלוּ) Yah (יָהּ)." It is found mainly in the book of Psalms.

I knew that u didn't know the meaning !
As usual! You just Copy and paste! !

Hahahaha. Same all same all
I thought you knew! But when u r sio rizki.!

It is very matatizo kwa sana zaidi,:D:D

Source Israel news..!!!! Hahahaha .. hawa waisrel wanaotumia human sheild Palestine.. AMA kweli limelaaniwa taifa hili pamoja na kizazi chake

Laana ya kuku kwa Mwewe sio? Bado Mwewe atakula Vifaranga Vyako Vyote.

If Allah is God, did he ever say Hallelujah or is there Hallelujah in the Quran?

Teh! the! teh! teh! is that a question?? from THE MUCHUNGAJI??? ha ha ha ha ha .

I think you need to finish you tablets! BEFORE YOU KILL SOMEONE!

HALELUYAH MAXIBOY!

Kumbe nyie ndio mapaka shume. Astaghafurilah.

Sasa jibu maswlai uliyo yakimbia.

Max, umejijengea tabia ya kufuta threads bila kujibu maswali.

Nikuulize swali, Max

Wewe unasema Yesu Kristo ni Mungu

Yesu Kristo mwenyewe anasema:
JOHN 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Kwa ufahamu wako, Je Yesu Kristo ndiye huyo the only true God ambaye Yesu anamzungumzia?

Unasema Yesu Kristo ni Mungu lakini Yesu Kristo anatuambia hivi:
I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
JOHN 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ...

Unasema Yesu Kristo ni Mungu lakini Yesu Kristo anasema hivi:
I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
JOHN 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but th...

Kauli hii imekaa kama kauli ya Mungu? Mungu asiyeweza fanya kitu, asiyeweza amua mwenyewe kufanya jambo?

Mungu anapokea maelekezo na amri?

My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even to death: tarry you here, and watch with me. And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as you will. Matthew 26:38-39

Link 1. Surat Al-'Ikhlas - The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ??????

link 2 Surat Al-Baqarah [2:255] - The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ??????

Na uzi huu utaupoteza au utajibu maswali?

Ubarikiwe, Max.

Max, umejijengea tabia ya kufuta threads bila kujibu maswali.

Nikuulize swali, Max

Wewe unasema Yesu Kristo ni Mungu

Yesu Kristo mwenyewe anasema:
JOHN 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Kwa ufahamu wako, Je Yesu Kristo ndiye huyo the only true God ambaye Yesu anamzungumzia?

Unasema Yesu Kristo ni Mungu lakini Yesu Kristo anatuambia hivi:
I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
JOHN 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ...

Unasema Yesu Kristo ni Mungu lakini Yesu Kristo anasema hivi:
I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
JOHN 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but th...

Kauli hii imekaa kama kauli ya Mungu? Mungu asiyeweza fanya kitu, asiyeweza amua mwenyewe kufanya jambo?

Mungu anapokea maelekezo na amri?

My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even to death: tarry you here, and watch with me. And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as you will. Matthew 26:38-39

Link 1. Surat Al-'Ikhlas - The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ??????

link 2 Surat Al-Baqarah [2:255] - The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ??????

Na uzi huu utaupoteza au utajibu maswali?

Ubarikiwe, Max.

Haya mchungaji wa mbuzi MaxShimba

Unakimbiaaa weee! Lkn sisi tunakula na wewe sahani mbili tofauti!!

Jibu hoja hapo juu!

Wacha kuruka ruka kama umekanyaga umeme!

Tehe tehe tehe tehe!

Leo huna pa kukimbilia.!

Tunataka jibu!!

Last edited by a moderator:
max mchungaji sikia hii;;sikutumwa ila kondoo waliopotea wa nyumba ya israel;;;;;kumbe mungu wetu naye anatumwa na mungu mwingine? nakuomba mchungaji wangu unijibu bhanaaaa unavyokimbiaga maswali sisi waumini wako tunashindwa kukuelewa ahhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom