Sydney Pollack dies of cancer at 73

Icadon

JF-Expert Member
Mar 21, 2007
Anybody watched Out of Africa?

capt.5959313fb48a4bf7acc8521aeb56ab04.obit_sydney_pollack_ny126.jpg

An agent for actor and director Sydney Pollack says the Academy Award winner has died. He was 73.

Agent Leslee Dart says Pollack died of cancer Monday afternoon at his home in Pacific Palisades. She says Pollack was surrounded by family.

Pollack appeared in some of the films he directed, including the gender-bending hit "Tootsie," which starred Dustin Hoffman. Pollack won producing and directing Oscars for "Out of Africa" in 1985.

Anybody watched Out of Africa?

capt.5959313fb48a4bf7acc8521aeb56ab04.obit_sydney_pollack_ny126.jpg

An agent for actor and director Sydney Pollack says the Academy Award winner has died. He was 73.

Agent Leslee Dart says Pollack died of cancer Monday afternoon at his home in Pacific Palisades. She says Pollack was surrounded by family.

Pollack appeared in some of the films he directed, including the gender-bending hit "Tootsie," which starred Dustin Hoffman. Pollack won producing and directing Oscars for "Out of Africa" in 1985.

i never liked Out of Africa, my fav remains MICHAEL CLAYTON na the Interpreter dont know maybe because Sean Penn and Clooney happen to be my favs

I liked the Interpreter, alafu unajua kuna ukweli, jinsi viongozi wanavyopindua nchi na majigambo kibao wakishakaa madarakani wanabadirika.
Michael Clayton was okay nilisikitika walivyoilipua ile Benz lol.....

He made me believe (sub consciously of course) he was not acting in Michael Clayton, which shows he was a good actor.

Eternal Peace to all beings.

I liked the Interpreter, alafu unajua kuna ukweli, jinsi viongozi wanavyopindua nchi na majigambo kibao wakishakaa madarakani wanabadirika.
Michael Clayton was okay nilisikitika walivyoilipua ile Benz lol.....

I liked the way it ended though...unakumbuka usemi "Do I look like I am negotitating?"...George Clooney alicheza picha hapa!

Sydney Pollack was a good man.. its sad that he died of an incurable disease such as cancer...

Back
Top Bottom