Swali la kizushi!

kui

JF-Expert Member
Mar 2, 2009
Guys, mnaposema kwamba mnataka mwanamke ambaye akiamka asubuhi afanane kama anapokuwa anaenda out, like clubbing or on a ceremony, what d' you mean? when you guys wake up especially in the morning do you usually look like you're already brushed up and ready to go? If that's not the case then, how d' you expect us to look gorgeous and sharp as soon as we wake up, which y'all know that, it's impossible? ( Halafu you guys are the ones who look terrible when you just wake up, mnakuwa kama mmetoka kupigana)

Weekend njema!

• Thanks
Reactions: BAK
we guys can't be like you gals. y'all are supposed to look sharp 24/7. to me if you look a hot steaming mess even once, i dump you. have you ever been dumped?

we guys can't be like you gals. y'all are supposed to look sharp 24/7. to me if you look a hot steaming mess even once, i dump you. have you ever been dumped?

Well, you guys need to look the same too, sio mnaachia vitambi visivo na mbele wala nyuma, sometimes you can't even tell what's the behind and what's the front.

• Thanks
Well, you guys need to look the same too, sio mnaachia vitambi visivo na mbele wala nyuma, sometimes you can't even tell what's the behind and what's the front.

okay, i don't have a problem with guys working out and being in shape. i'm a gym rat myself. you gotta work those pecs, delts, biceps, triceps, quads, hamstrings, lats, trap.....you know what i mean?

okay, i don't have a problem with guys working out and being in shape. i'm a gym rat myself. you gotta work those pecs, delts, biceps, triceps, quads, hamstrings, lats, trap.....you know what i mean?

Good for you!, am addicted to staying fit, naboreka sana na wavivu wa maumbile,especially men.

• Thanks
What really men want is to see that babe face while babe girl get her lovely sunday morning nap,is lovely,and much more is that imagination of the product between you two and at the age of late forthies and fifties,how you will be looking. is matter of fact that you gals to be honest if a man is carefully he will be bit worried of the shape while your in twenties looking like your late thirties,sasa hapo ndio inakuwa shida

Guys, mnaposema kwamba mnataka mwanamke ambaye akiamka asubuhi afanane kama anapokuwa anaenda out, like clubbing or on a ceremony, what d' you mean? when you guys wake up especially in the morning do you usually look like you're already brushed up and ready to go? If that's not the case then, how d' you expect us to look gorgeous and sharp as soon as we wake up, which y'all know that, it's impossible? ( Halafu you guys are the ones who look terrible when you just wake up, mnakuwa kama mmetoka kupigana)

Weekend njema!

Haaa haaa before promising anything to a woman......request her to wash her face and see the originality!

Attachments

• How_Women_fool_Men.zip
    236.3 KB · Views: 55
  • Thanks
Reactions: kui