Sub-suharan africa...........world's next miracle!!

DE_GUZMANN

Dec 1, 2013
After noting the high levels of interest in Africa from their members,World's economists have added up the figures, crunched the numbers and reached a conclusion: the African growth story is no mirage. It's the real thing.
Drill into the details of their report, and it is revealed that seven countries: Cote d'Ivoire, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania and Zambia together account for 65% of Africa's economy. Since 2007, the seven have achieved a growth rate of 4.7%, which balloons to 6.5% as soon as South Africa's grim decline is removed from the equation.
South Africa and Ghana are considered models of democracy compared to their continental peers, and both enjoy significant resource wealth (South Africa in minerals, of course, and Ghana with its new-found oil). Nigeria is the most populous country, but is marred by the vices that so badly stunted Africa's growth in the 20[SUP]th[/SUP] century: corruption, mismanagement and poor governance. Tanzania and Zambia are both poor countries showing tentative but encouraging signs of economic and political stabilization. Kenya and Cote D'Ivoire, meanwhile, have both experienced severe conflict in the last few years and unstable governments; despite this, Kenya boasts one of Africa's most dynamic economies.
Blackmen,it's not a myth,it's hapenning..Let's believe in us and together live the dream.

Watu washamaliza kusafisha dunia nzima ukiondoa Afrika, hawana pengine pa kwenda zaidi ya Afrika.

Kusema next ni kuficha ukweli kwamba neno sahihi zaidi ni "last".

Na "miracle" is an euphemism for some fancy footwork that we will understand in 50 years time, all the poorer.

As long as African development is not African driven, we are in trouble.

Watu washamaliza kusafisha dunia nzima, hawana pengine pa kwenda zaidi ya Afrika.

Kusema next ni kuficha ukweli kwamba neno sahihi zaidi ni "last".

Na "miracle" is an euphemism for some fancy footwork that we will understand in 50 years time, all the poorer.

As long as African development is not African driven, we are in trouble.
My brother.....Not even China or Brazil has a self-driven economy..American firms still play a big role in China's tech sector.Thing is,not a single african state has substancial technical,social or economic ability whatsoever to drive itself through any sort of prosperity..Then i don't know why most of us are used to the phrase ""African development is not self-driven""i guess its coz there are too many foreign investors controlling major sectors of our economies,or coz we get too much foreign aid from outsiders..let me challenge u..in 1967 USA gave Singapore USD7000million to revive a collapsing economy,in 2003 singapore bought USA treasury bonds worth USD4billion and brought a sigh of relief to many Americans amidst a tough economic debt crisis...How dare we blame outsiders 4 our own failures,weren't Brazil and India once fully west dominated economies??wel,what about now??

We have a very good plan called Tanzania Development Vision 2025 And Long Term Perspective Plan. I urge every Tanzanian to and must read to explore and pursue vast opportunities therewith.

Tell that to Prof Muhongo....the man who believe that the local are nothing...have nothing..abd can do nothing.

Lies lies lies. Mhongo clearly said, any Tanzanian who thinks he can invest on exploration of gas let him do so and he is welcome at NDC and he ordered the GM of NDC to entertain any Tanzanian who meets the criteria.

Did you hear what Mengi was saying? he simply said that he wants 35% be allocated to him so he can go look for investors and negotiate with them and then he keeps the 10 to 15% and the rest will be for the investor. That is total stupidity. Who in the world will accept that? Suddenly not Mhongo.

Lies lies lies. Mhongo clearly said, any Tanzanian who thinks he can invest on exploration of gas let him do so and he is welcome at NDC and he ordered the GM of NDC to entertain any Tanzanian who meets the criteria.

Did you hear what Mengi was saying? he simply said that he wants 35% be allocated to him so he can go look for investors and negotiate with them and then he keeps the 10 to 15% and the rest will be for the investor. That is total stupidity. Who in the world will accept that? Suddenly not Mhongo.
Wel..am not Tanzanian,plz break this one down 4 me

My brother.....Not even China or Brazil has a self-driven economy..American firms still play a big role in China's tech sector.Thing is,not a single african state has substancial technical,social or economic ability whatsoever to drive itself through any sort of prosperity..Then i don't know why most of us are used to the phrase ""African development is not self-driven""i guess its coz there are too many foreign investors controlling major sectors of our economies,or coz we get too much foreign aid from outsiders..let me challenge u..in 1967 USA gave Singapore USD7000million to revive a collapsing economy,in 2003 singapore bought USA treasury bonds worth USD4billion and brought a sigh of relief to many Americans amidst a tough economic debt crisis...How dare we blame outsiders 4 our own failures,weren't Brazil and India once fully west dominated economies??wel,what about now??

Why are you drawing from China and Brazil while Africa is neither China nor Brazil?

Are you really comparing and making analogies between the behemoth that is Africa and the teacup that is Singapore?

What do you understand by "self-driven"?

Who is blaming outsiders? Where did you get the idea that anybody is blaming outsiders?

How is one African taking ownership at least in the intellectual sense of the challenges confronting African development, primarily that of Africans taking a drivers seat in the endeavor, blaming foreigners?

Are you confusing the two?

Are you confusing Africans taking ownership and responsibility with the totally different phenomenon of Africans blaming foreigners for their problems?

If you are, the two are almost opposites.

Africans who blame foreigners most times do not want to take ownership and responsibility of their problems.

While Africans who take ownership and responsibilities for their problems do not dwell on blaming foreigners.

Your incoherent and inchoate thought is self defeating.

You would do well to revise and retort wisely before advancing on the mount that is Kiranga.

Why are you drawing from China and Brazil while Africa is neither China nor Brazil?

Are you really comparing and making analogies between the behemoth that is Africa and the teacup that is Singapore
[h=3][/h][h=3][/h][h=3][/h]
Who is blaming outsiders? Where did you get the idea that anybody is blaming outsiders?

How is one African taking ownership at least in the intellectual sense of the challenges confronting African development, primarily that of Africans taking a drivers seat in the endeavor, blaming foreigners?

Are you confusing the two?

Are you confusing Africans taking ownership and responsibility with the totally different phenomenon of Africans blaming foreigners for their problems?

If you are, the two are almost opposites.

Africans who blame foreigners most times do not want to take ownership and responsibility of their problems.

While Africans who take ownership and responsibilities for their problems do not dwell on blaming foreigners.

Your incoherent and inchoate thought is self defeating.

You would do well to revise and retort wisely before advancing on the mount that is Kiranga.

Are you really comparing and making analogies between the behemoth that is Africa and the teacup that is Singapore?

What do you understand by "self-driven"?
Is this your apogee......wel,if it is,i am tempted to doubt your anthropomorphousity..while your insurgency against me is so ambitious,your intellectual approach is vulnerable to wantonness..Your mien towards the whole issue is mendacious, which leads us to a minutia...4 your info,my approach is magnanimous,be guided...so b4 i consider the former,u would do great by 1st considering the latter.

Is this your apogee......wel,if it is,i am tempted to doubt your anthropomorphousity..while your insurgency against me is so ambitious,your intellectual approach is vulnerable to wantonness..Your mien towards the whole issue is mendacious, which leads us to a minutia...4 your info,my approach is magnanimous,be guided...so b4 i consider the former,u would do great by 1st considering the latter.

Malarkey gibberish.

You have not addressed the questions posed.

Back
Top Bottom