Study shows that short-term face mask use causes carbon dioxide poisoning, cognitive impairment, testicular damage, stillbirth and impaired memory

Mathanzua

JF-Expert Member
Jan 4, 2017
Friday, April 28, 2023

Image: STUDY: Short-term face mask use causes carbon dioxide poisoning – cognitive impairment, testicular damage, stillbirth and impaired memory

Studies continue to show that face masks provided no protection against covid-19. Now, a new peer-reviewed study out of Germany finds that short-term face mask use causes carbon dioxide poisoning, leading to testicular dysfunction in young men, increased risk of stillbirth for pregnant women, cognitive decline in children, as well as impaired memory, anxiety, and other serious health problems. Masks force a person to inhale unsafe levels of CO2, synthetic microfibers, carcinogenic compounds, volatile organic compounds, and microorganisms that have adapted to the moist environment inside the mask. The researchers warn that face masks suffocate people in their own exhaled waste, increasing CO2 levels in their blood while driving up blood pressure and inflammatory markers.

The study, Possible toxicity of chronic carbon dioxide exposure associated with face mask use, particularly in pregnant women, children, and adolescents was published in the peer reviewed journal, Helion.

Face masks spike CO2 blood levels, destroying childhood brain development, depleting men’s sperm​

Fresh air typically contains just .04% CO2. When a person puts on a mask, they are exposed to low level carbon dioxide poisoning in the range of 1.4–3.2%. In the study, CO2 concentrations as low as .3% were associated with significant brain damage, impaired memory, and increased anxiety in children. The study found that just five minutes of mask wearing can expose an individual to dangerous CO2 levels – laying the groundwork for serious health issues and developmental disorders in children.

In one study, 0.3% CO2 exposure on adolescent brain neurons “can cause destruction in the gyrus dentatus and the prefrontal cortex with decreased IGF-1 levels resulting in less activity, increased anxiety and impaired learning and memory.”

The concentration of CO2 in the blood has an important influence on intra- and extracellular pH. When CO2 passes quickly through the cell membranes, it goes on to form carbonic acid with H2O, causing the release of H + ions, leading to acidosis and the die-off of neurons.

When male mice are exposed to 2.5% CO2 for four hours, their testicular cells and sperm are destroyed. For humans, this exposure is equal to .5% CO2 — a common exposure during mask mandates. In the study, four hours of low-level CO2 exposure causes spermatid and Sertoli cells in testes to self-destruct, causing streaking & vacuolization of the tubular components and consequentially no maturation of the spermatids.

CO2 poisoning of pregnant women causes birth defects, higher risk of stillbirth​

Carbon dioxide exposure can cause oxidative stress and the formation of lipid hydroperoxides that cause DNA fragmentation and subsequent mitochondrial damage and cell death. Pregnant rats exposed to 3% CO2 were more likely to suffer stillbirths and have offspring with birth defects. This is equal to 0.8 percent CO2 exposure for humans – a common exposure for pregnant women who worked under mask mandates.

Before widespread mask use, the stillbirth rate in humans was 7 per 1000 births. During the masking pandemonium, stillbirths increased to 21 per 1,000 births. A prominent UK hospital reported a fourfold increase in stillbirths during the covid-19 scandal, and carbon dioxide poisoning was a major contributing factor. The damage was also observed in Australia, where people were forced to wear masks for years. These increase in stillbirths was not observed in Sweden, where there were no mask mandates.

“Circumstantial evidence exists that popular mask use may be related to current observations of a significant rise of 28 percent to 33 percent in stillbirths worldwide,” the German researchers concluded.

Forceful and coercive face mask policies continue to violate the sovereign rights and health of the individual, weakening their immune system and setting up their oxygen-deprived cells for oxidative damage, inflammation, and severe disease. Pregnant women and their fetuses were directly harmed by policies of forced CO2 poisoning. Forced masking of children caused negative psychological effects and additional physiological damage to their brains, their immune system, and their development.

Sources include:
BMCPublicHealth.BioMedCentral.com
Cell.com [PDF]
ScienceDirect.com
TandFOnline.com
Rep.Bioscientifica.com
Summit.news
MedRXIV.org
ACPJournals.org
NaturalNews.com

Now, a new peer-reviewed study out of Germany finds that short-term face mask use causes carbon dioxide poisoning, leading to testicular dysfunction in young men, increased risk of stillbirth for pregnant women, cognitive decline in children, as well as impaired memory, anxiety, and other serious health problems.
Quite saddening!
If the testicular dysfunction stated leads to impotence, then during the next few decades population decline will be experienced globally as current boys reach reproduction age, maana walitumia sana hivyo vitu🙄

Quite saddening!
If the testicular dysfunction stated leads to impotence, then during the next few decades population decline will be experienced globally as current boys reach reproduction age, maana walitumia sana hivyo vitu🙄
Indeed antimatter, and don't forget that depopulation is a target of the NWO Cabal,so it is not a surprise that testicular damage has been associated with mask wearing.

We were lied to: Study shows that short-term face mask use causes carbon dioxide poisoning, cognitive impairment, testicular damage, stillbirth and impaired memory​

Friday, April 28, 2023

Image: STUDY: Short-term face mask use causes carbon dioxide poisoning – cognitive impairment, testicular damage, stillbirth and impaired memory

Studies continue to show that face masks provided no protection against covid-19. Now, a new peer-reviewed study out of Germany finds that short-term face mask use causes carbon dioxide poisoning, leading to testicular dysfunction in young men, increased risk of stillbirth for pregnant women, cognitive decline in children, as well as impaired memory, anxiety, and other serious health problems. Masks force a person to inhale unsafe levels of CO2, synthetic microfibers, carcinogenic compounds, volatile organic compounds, and microorganisms that have adapted to the moist environment inside the mask. The researchers warn that face masks suffocate people in their own exhaled waste, increasing CO2 levels in their blood while driving up blood pressure and inflammatory markers.
The study, Possible toxicity of chronic carbon dioxide exposure associated with face mask use, particularly in pregnant women, children, and adolescents was published in the peer reviewed journal, Helion.

Face masks spike CO2 blood levels, destroying childhood brain development, depleting men’s sperm​

Fresh air typically contains just .04% CO2. When a person puts on a mask, they are exposed to low level carbon dioxide poisoning in the range of 1.4–3.2%. In the study, CO2 concentrations as low as .3% were associated with significant brain damage, impaired memory, and increased anxiety in children. The study found that just five minutes of mask wearing can expose an individual to dangerous CO2 levels – laying the groundwork for serious health issues and developmental disorders in children.

In one study, 0.3% CO2 exposure on adolescent brain neurons “can cause destruction in the gyrus dentatus and the prefrontal cortex with decreased IGF-1 levels resulting in less activity, increased anxiety and impaired learning and memory.”
The concentration of CO2 in the blood has an important influence on intra- and extracellular pH. When CO2 passes quickly through the cell membranes, it goes on to form carbonic acid with H2O, causing the release of H + ions, leading to acidosis and the die-off of neurons.
When male mice are exposed to 2.5% CO2 for four hours, their testicular cells and sperm are destroyed. For humans, this exposure is equal to .5% CO2 — a common exposure during mask mandates. In the study, four hours of low-level CO2 exposure causes spermatid and Sertoli cells in testes to self-destruct, causing streaking & vacuolization of the tubular components and consequentially no maturation of the spermatids.

CO2 poisoning of pregnant women causes birth defects, higher risk of stillbirth​

Carbon dioxide exposure can cause oxidative stress and the formation of lipid hydroperoxides that cause DNA fragmentation and subsequent mitochondrial damage and cell death. Pregnant rats exposed to 3% CO2 were more likely to suffer stillbirths and have offspring with birth defects. This is equal to 0.8 percent CO2 exposure for humans – a common exposure for pregnant women who worked under mask mandates.
Before widespread mask use, the stillbirth rate in humans was 7 per 1000 births. During the masking pandemonium, stillbirths increased to 21 per 1,000 births. A prominent UK hospital reported a fourfold increase in stillbirths during the covid-19 scandal, and carbon dioxide poisoning was a major contributing factor. The damage was also observed in Australia, where people were forced to wear masks for years. These increase in stillbirths was not observed in Sweden, where there were no mask mandates.
“Circumstantial evidence exists that popular mask use may be related to current observations of a significant rise of 28 percent to 33 percent in stillbirths worldwide,” the German researchers concluded.
Forceful and coercive face mask policies continue to violate the sovereign rights and health of the individual, weakening their immune system and setting up their oxygen-deprived cells for oxidative damage, inflammation, and severe disease. Pregnant women and their fetuses were directly harmed by policies of forced CO2 poisoning. Forced masking of children caused negative psychological effects and additional physiological damage to their brains, their immune system, and their development.
Sources include:
BMCPublicHealth.BioMedCentral.com
Cell.com [PDF]
ScienceDirect.com
TandFOnline.com
Rep.Bioscientifica.com
Summit.news
MedRXIV.org
ACPJournals.org
NaturalNews.com
Another piece of a well rehearsed lie!

Sent from my SM-A6050 using JamiiForums mobile app

Another piece of a well rehearsed lie!

This is a "scientific research" paper and has been accepted for publication.What then will you accept as truth if you refute even the obvious scientific truth.Afterall it is common sense that restricting Oxygen supply and Carbon Dioxide removal from the immediate mouth and the nose vicinity has serious health consequences,so what are they,because they are definitely there.Comeon,why do you defend even the most stupid and ridiculous NWO Cabal unscientific narratives designed to kill?Either you are a NWO Cabal moron or very dumb.If you are just dumb,wake up from your zombie like slumber,face masks are extremely dangerous.

This is a "scientific research" paper and has been accepted for publication.What then will you accept as truth if you refute even the obvious scientific truth.Afterall it is common sense that restricting Oxygen supply and Carbon Dioxide removal from the immediate mouth and the nose vicinity has serious health consequences,so what are they,because they are definitely there.Comeon,why do you defend even the most stupid and ridiculous NWO Cabal unscientific narratives designed to kill?Wake up from your zombie like slumber.
You are always hysterical when it comes to unfounded conspiracy theories. Medical masks have been in use for such a long time, specifically used by the medics when carrying on surgeries. Has there been any notable cases of infertility in the families of medical staffs? the answer is no. Reading between lines, the author is trying to associate the use of masks especially during the outgoing covid pandemic era with mischievous and high handed plans to regulate population growth.
I don't have anything to put across publication of the paper, but how many times hopeless and irrelevant things have been published? When we believe everything published is the truth, is the very moment we cascade our reasoning and understanding to the level of ignorance and mediocrity.

You are always hysterical when it comes to unfounded conspiracy theories. Medical masks have been in use for such a long time, specifically used by the medics when carrying on surgeries. Has there been any notable cases of infertility in the families of medical staffs? the answer is no. Reading between lines, the author is trying to associate the use of masks especially during the outgoing covid pandemic era with mischievous and high handed plans to regulate population growth.
I don't have anything to put across publication of the paper, but how many times hopeless and irrelevant things have been published? When we believe everything published is the truth, is the very moment we cascade our reasoning and understanding to the level of ignorance and mediocrity.

Wajinga wanashikiwa akili,Ila wenye independent minds wanajua kwamba

the C.I.A. created the ‘Conspiracy Theory’ meme to shut down the Truth Movement.I will not be shut down,I will expose the evil of the NWO Cabal until my last breath.

Follow the following link to see the truth about the "Conspiracy theory" meme if you have are just dumb and not zombified.

The problem is that you people believe any idea without scientific basis.Show me any research carried out to prove that masks which medics use have no heath side effects.If you do not have keep quiet,no research no right to speak.I repeat,even common sense proves that restricting Oxygen supply and Carbon Dioxide removal from the immediate vicinity of the nose has serious health consequences,you do not need any research to know this.Even my old Dad knows this.

Comeon,why do you defend the most ludicrous, stupid and ridiculous NWO Cabal unscientific narratives designed to kill?Either you are a NWO Cabal moron or very dumb.If you are just dumb,wake up from your zombie like slumber,face masks are extremely dangerous.

The problem is that you people believe any idea without scientific basis.Show me any research carried out to prove that masks which medics use have no heath side effects.If you do not have keep quiet,no research no right to speak.I repeat,even common sense proves that restricting Oxygen supply and Carbon Dioxide removal from the immediate vicinity of the nose has serious health consequences,you do not need any research to know this.Even my old Dad knows this.

Comeon,why do you defend the most ludicrous, stupid and ridiculous NWO Cabal unscientific narratives designed to kill?Either you are a NWO Cabal moron or very dumb.If you are just dumb,wake up from your zombie like slumber,face masks are extremely dangerous.
The wiring in your head is faulty beyond repair. I do agree that your ability to comprehend things is diminishing as time passes but this should never be an excuse. The rule of the thumb is, he who alleges must prove. You can't pop up with silly and unfounded allegations then you shift with extreme easy the onus of proof.
Common sense (although not common to all) concludes that by any means the masks cuts down the fresh air one inhales. It also party reserve the dirty air which we exhale, hence impairing the sanity of the air we take in. To reduce such consequences, people were taught who to safety wear the masks as well as disposing them after some hours.
There is no any direct link between the use of masks and challenges relating to male potency in any aspect.
Citing papers published in the villages of Europe from authors who are both dubious and questionable does not add any value.

The wiring in your head is faulty beyond repair. I do agree that your ability to comprehend things is diminishing as time passes but this should never be an excuse. The rule of the thumb is, he who alleges must prove. You can't pop up with silly and unfounded allegations then you shift with extreme easy the onus of proof.
Common sense (although not common to all) concludes that by any means the masks cuts down the fresh air one inhales. It also party reserve the dirty air which we exhale, hence impairing the sanity of the air we take in. To reduce such consequences, people were taught who to safety wear the masks as well as disposing them after some hours.
There is no any direct link between the use of masks and challenges relating to male potency in any aspect.
Citing papers published in the villages of Europe from authors who are both dubious and questionable does not add any value.

Kwaheri,you are not a scientist,I cannot argue with you science issues,we are on a different wavelength.Scientists know what I am talking about,kaa pembeni

Hakika, otherwise tungekuwa tumeshakufa wengi
Aisee,very poor reasoning.So you think they are so stupid to make you die immediately the moment you wear a mask.Hapana mkuu,the masks are designed so that poisoning is slow,and so kills you slowly.Otherwise si tungewastukia.Hii ndiyo design maeneo mengine yote yenye agenda ya depopulation,slow death.

Aisee,very poor reasoning.So you think they are so stupid to make you die immediately the moment you wear a mask.Hapana mkuu,the masks are designed so that poisoning is slow,and so kills you slowly.Otherwise si tungewastukia.Hii ndiyo design maeneo mengine yote yenye agenda ya depopulation,slow death.
Very poor reasoning indeed! Unadhani carbon dioxide inakuua pole pole? Think twice.
Masks zimekuwa zikitumika kwa muda mrefu sana na hiyo athari ingeshaonekana zamani, Wacheni conspiracy theories zenu hizo za depopulation wakati munazaliana kama panya.

Very poor reasoning indeed! Unadhani carbon dioxide inakuua pole pole? Think twice.
Masks zimekuwa zikitumika kwa muda mrefu sana na hiyo athari ingeshaonekana zamani, Wacheni conspiracy theories zenu hizo za depopulation wakati munazaliana kama panya.
Najua zilikuwa zinatumiwa lakini zilikuwa hazivaliwi muda wote,kwa hiyo effect ilikuwa minimal,hata hivyo ipo.During C-19 however idiots walikuwa wanavaa masks all day long.Niseme hivi,results for their stupidity and idiotic behaviour is not immediate kwa kuwa lack of Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide poisoning takes time for side effects to appear.

Hako kajamaa story za kuokoteza zisizokuwa na uhalisia wowote. Kwake kila kitu ni New World Order ambayo nayo ni fiction nyingine.

Kama umesoma sayansi yoyote ile, ni aheri waliolipa ada wangeinywea gongo.

Wewe huko sawa kichwani.You don't bring any scientic facts ku-backup your narrative,ni maneno matupu tu,halafu mimi niliyeleta scientic facts ambazo umezi-brush out bila alternative scientific facts unadai wazazi wangu wamepoteza fedha.Please ,please tuachane,you have serious reasoning problems.You are either sick in your upstairs or a moron and most likely a Masonic moron.

Kama umesoma sayansi yoyote ile, ni aheri waliolipa ada wangeinywea gongo.

Kwa Jina lako la kimtandao "Parmenides," there is no doubt you are a Freemason and your God is Satan.This is what Parmenides was>He was considered the founder of ontology and has, through his influence on Plato, influenced the whole history of Western philosophy. He is also considered to be the founder of the Eleatic school of philosophy, which also included Zeno of Elea and Melissus of Samos.So usinizunguushe akili yangu,huwezi kuwa mpenzi wa Parmenides usiwe Freemason,
you are defending your Luciferian Evil Agenda against humanity.

Kwa Jina lako la kimtandao "Parmenides," there is no doubt you are a Freemason and your God is Satan.This is what Parmenides was>He was considered the founder of ontology and has, through his influence on Plato, influenced the whole history of Western philosophy. He is also considered to be the founder of the Eleatic school of philosophy, which also included Zeno of Elea and Melissus of Samos.So usinizunguushe akili yangu,huwezi kuwa mpenzi wa Parmenides usiwe Freemason,
you are defending your Luciferian Evil Agenda against humanity.
Punguza bangi, kachangie uzi wa kula tunda kimasihara, huku unapoteza muda.

Punguza bangi, kachangie uzi wa kula tunda kimasihara, huku unapoteza muda.

Siijui bangi mimi,ninyi Freemasons ndio kila kitu ruksa.Sisi watoto wa Mungu Neema imetufundisha kukataa uovu wa kila namna..

As matter of interest hivi mnapofanya uovu wenu hamkumbuki kwamba there is a day of reckoning,when the true God,not your fake god Satan,will punish you for your evil?Acha kiburi cha uzima Permanides,Dunia na mambo yake yote inapita.Believe in the true God,tubia uovu wako,uokolewe, ili uepuke hasira ya Mungu wa kweli iliyo tayari kuwajia Wanadamu wote wanampinga Mungu wa kweli kwa uovu.

Back
Top Bottom