Strong condemnation and tribute for the death of Alphonce Mawazo- the prominent political CDM leader

gentleman means someone who is polite, well manner, compassionate.. this guy was a thug to say the least. No deserves brutal death but if you bully people or threat, someone else will get you or wont come to your aid.

based on his words and actions, remember he kidnapped two police officers and was reprimanded during campaigns..

so, yes we can mourn his death but lets not forget the important message here, no one should act like a brute. you live by the sword and you die by the sword. what you sow is what you reap
There are two categories of people in relation to the death of Alphonce Mawazo. Evil, self centered and very stupid people, consider Alphonce Mawazo in evil sense including considering him as not being gentleman who deserve death and include those who have killed our brother. Unlike those stupid people, Alphonce Mawazo is a gentleman, a hero who does not deserve brutal death committed by individual who have lost human senses and who behave like wild animals.

maziku Masunga Jr

Who told you Mawazo had zero political weight? If he had zero influence would have scored zero vote. It seems you are not informed of vote counts of Alphonce Mawazo. The motivation of killing Mawazo was to impede his influence so that the Sukuma land where the incumbent president come from remains in the monopoly of CCM. It is absurd to think killing of opposition party leaders is part of dynamic democracy. Killing innocent people is stupid thing done by people who have lost human senses and behave like wild animals. Don't forget, the killing of Mawazo came few days after CCM had held its central committee meeting. You need to connect dots here brother!

Last edited by a moderator:
maziku Masunga Jr

History of people in Sukuma land is a general knowledge that does not need one to be on ivory tower. It constitute brutal killings of innocent albino and elderly people. Your claim of Mawazo as having zero political influence was empty words without any facts indicating you are detached from reality of Sukuma land. The fact remains, killers of our brother Alphonce Mawazo are very stupid people, uncivilized and who lack human senses and thus behave like wild animals in jungle. Its is civilization (for those who strongly oppose the killing of innocent Mawazo) against uncivilized people who support the barbaric culture of killing innocent political leaders from the opposition parties and for this case our brother and fellow citizen Mawazo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Police in Mwanza are denying people in Sukuma land the rights of giving Alphonce Mawazo an innocent political leader who was brutally killed by uncivilized people from CCM a fair well he deserves. The police acts in Mwanza is a reminder (to all who opposed this thread) about the message presented in the thread.

There are two categories of people in relation to the death of Alphonce Mawazo. Evil, self centered and very stupid people, consider Alphonce Mawazo in evil sense including considering him as not being gentleman who deserve death and include those who have killed our brother. Unlike those stupid people, Alphonce Mawazo is a gentleman, a hero who does not deserve brutal death committed by individual who have lost human senses and who behave like wild animals.

No. i never said he deserved to die because of his behaviour but what i said and meant is that, if you live like a bully, it will be sooner than later you will find someone who will give the test of your own medicine.

that is NOT endorsement for murder but a "recipe".......

I stop bothering with you. Because your logic and reasoning is broken and I cannot make you see or understand anything.
I had Indicated already how CCM leaders at high level are supporting the political killings happening in Tanzania. I highlighted the fact that the party want yo brutally erasing political activities of opposition parties in the Sukuma land which is the original place of the incumbent president Magufuli. This Sukuma land is well known for killing of Albino and elderly people. This evial spirit is carried forward by whoever is comming from the land including those in high political leadership positions from CCM. It is hard for you to withstand these facts. Its relevance is further strengthened by what poliCCM is doing in Mwanza- denying the right of people to mourn the death of Alphonce Mawazo. It's high level of backwardness for CCM and its government to behave this way.

there is always a two side to the story.

according to his posts on JF, He didnt come across as a gentleman, he was maverick, larger than life and bully. Living life like that, is not ideally and it will be a matter of time before tragedy strikes.

Certainly, it is a loss to his family, friends, political party and nation but lets not forget the lesson here, no matter what our political affiliation is, we are human beings, Lets promote humanity first and politics second.
Despite brutality and barbaric behavior of government, CCM leaders and other who support killings of opposition leaders it is now Cristal clear to anyone that Alphonce was a hero human being and fellow citizen while the killers do not deserve to be called human beings. Alphonce was a gentleman and all gentlemen would like to see a thorough farewell to him for the great well done political work in Sukuma land and elsewhere in the country.

I'm not quite sure how to begin addressing what an utterly pathetic and worthless troll you obviously are. So I won't bother.
It is always hard to face the truth, particularly for uncivilized people with evil thinking and acts. The intervention of government organs in trying preventing farewell which Alphonce Mawazo deserves is a clear indication of involvement of high level government and CCM leaders in the killing of this fellow innocent citizen Alphonce Mawazo. It is a big shame to this CCM government to have such horrible stony heart of killing people and preventing their mourning- these are animals not human beings. They hold bible and Qua-ran when taking oath as if are God followers but they are completely evil.

Despite brutality and barbaric behavior of government, CCM leaders and other who support killings of opposition leaders it is now Cristal clear to anyone that Alphonce was a hero human being and fellow citizen while the killers do not deserve to be called human beings. Alphonce was a gentleman and all gentlemen would like to see a thorough farewell to him for the great well done political work in Sukuma land and elsewhere in the country.

Mr Mawazo was not a hero, he has been made a martyr in the struggle movement by the opposition.

Nevertheless, His death is a loss to his family and friends and those who closely worked him.

CCM were NOT involved in his death even UKAWA spokesperson discounted that allegation.

My new rules that any UKAWA must agree to before I'll debate them;
  1. You must agree to debate using information from the real world and not your fantasy land.
  2. Not rewriting history. You have to discuss the past as it actually happened, not as it happened in your dreamscape.
  3. Not using discredited manufactured evidence. If something is shown to be lie, you must agree to discard it.
  4. Not using "the both sides do it" defense. If your only defense is "...but the CCM..", then you agree you have lost.
To anyone who cannot agree to these rules, I'm not going to bother trying to reason with you anymore.!!
You have similar evil thinking and soul as Mkumbo who imposed stupid rules to family of the late Mawazo, Chadema, UKAWA and the rest human beings in this country and global as a whole not to mourn the death of innocent citizen. Stupid rules of Mkumbo and these you are trying yo impose here do not apply in the community of civilized people. Send these rules to uncivilized people like you where they will apply and where you will have authority of enforcing them.

Mr Mawazo was not a hero, he has been made a martyr in the struggle movement by the opposition.

Nevertheless, His death is a loss to his family and friends and those who closely worked him.

CCM were NOT involved in his death even UKAWA spokesperson discounted that allegation.
Only individuals who do not deserve to be human being consider Alphonce Mawazo otherwise. Alphonce Mawazo is a hero and martyr to all civilized people. That is why CCM and government members who ascribe to barbaric culture support the killing of Mawazo and tried to stop civilized human beings from mourning brutal death of Alphince Mawazo.

Words of condemning the barbaric killings of Alphonce Mawazo are missing. We are mourning and crying for the death of our beloved brother Alphonce. We are deeply touched with this unnecessary and horrible death- which must not be called the wish of God.

This is satanic killing done by uncivilized, self centered and very stupid people who have lost their human senses. Until when should we continue witnessing politically motivated killings of innocent people under the ruling part of CCM? We don't want to see life of our fellow citizens be shorted in this way.

CCM must be made to understand that humanity and citizenship do not get reduced when one has different political ideology. Continued killings and tortures suggest that the party has blessed those evil actions.

Otherwise, CCM leaders at high levels would have instructed their members at all levels to refrain from hurting others and behave like human beings. It is shameful that the killing has happened few days after CCM had held its first central committee meeting following presidential election, which put Magufuli to power.

The slaughtering of innocent people, aiming at intimidating and suppressing democratic endeavourers in this country, are heightening sorrow, anger and hatred among Tanzanians. So many politically motivated killings and torture have happened in this country. Killings of Mwangosi, torture of Dr. Ulimboka and now killing of Alphose Mawazo, to mention a few. Police in our country have not been seen responsible for curbing such killings and tortures; at times they are culprits (e.g. the case of Mwangosi).

Still, legal system cannot be trusted to punish those killers and torturers as the system is corrupt and usually bending towards the wish of the government. We still remember the torture of Highness Kiwia- in the same Sukuma land. Is CCM determined to brutally erase political activities of opposition parties in the Sukuma land? We have heard a lot about deaths of Albinos and elderly people from Sukuma land.

Now they are turning onto political leaders from opposition parties. This can no longer be tolerated, and the killings must be strongly condemned by all civilized people and immediately halted through, strong and coordinated political interventions, including peaceful demonstrations.

Since police force have failed to protect life of political leaders from the opposition parties, I strongly urge CDM to provide two personal guards for ensuring 24 hours security for each member of parliament, each party leader at national and regional levels, and provide one security guard to each leader at district level.

I pay tribute to the hero Alphonce Mawazo for his life and contribution he has done in promoting democracy in Tanzania. May his blood nourish the fight for true democracy in Sukuma Land and Tanzania as a whole and become a turning point for CCM to respect life of our brothers and sisters in the country.

I also condemn the brutal killing of Alfonce Mawazo,I call for immediate arrest of the killers but I difer with you on generalization of the issue . CCM as a party has nothing to do with the killing because what threat was the deceased posing to CCM?, the answer is no.Secondly he was vying for Member of Parliament & lost heavily to the incumbent MP, so what was the motive behind his killing?. Who ordered the killing & why?. If he posed no threat to the ruling party how could you accuse CCM of killing him?.let's hope & call authorities to investigate & hold the people who did it accountable

Pole kwa wote. . . . Ila kiongozi wa mkoa kutumia pikipiki si sawa haya mambo mengine yangeweza kuepukika

Kwa hiyo mkuu kama ni covert operation angekua kwenye gari au helkopta angesalimika ???

Ole saidimu amesahau kuwa Kiwia na Machemuli waliokuwa Wabunge wa Chadema Ilemela na Ukerewe walizuiwa wakiwa kwenye gari na wakacharangwa mapanga na wana CCM wanaofahamika, na polisi hadi leo hawajafanya chochote dhidi ya watuhumiwa.

Vv

gentleman means someone who is polite, well manner, compassionate.. this guy was a thug to say the least. No deserves brutal death but if you bully people or threat, someone else will get you or wont come to your aid.

based on his words and actions, remember he kidnapped two police officers and was reprimanded during campaigns..

so, yes we can mourn his death but lets not forget the important message here, no one should act like a brute. you live by the sword and you die by the sword. what you sow is what you reap

Aimar there is great loss of mind in ur understanding! evengthou ur paid but watch out ur contribution! ur thug more than mawazo!

I also condemn the brutal killing of Alfonce Mawazo,I call for immediate arrest of the killers but I difer with you on generalization of the issue . CCM as a party has nothing to do with the killing because what threat was the deceased posing to CCM?, the answer is no.Secondly he was vying for Member of Parliament & lost heavily to the incumbent MP, so what was the motive behind his killing?. Who ordered the killing & why?. If he posed no threat to the ruling party how could you accuse CCM of killing him?.let's hope & call authorities to investigate & hold the people who did it accountable
Read between lines, you will understand why CCM should be implicated. Refusing someone mourning is UNBELIEVABLE a barbaric act.

Back
Top Bottom