Straika wa Juventus akutwa na covid19 kwa mara ya nne

Analogia Malenga

JF-Expert Member
Feb 24, 2012
Paulo Dybala amekutwa na #CoronaVirus kwa mara ya nne ndani ya wiki 6.

Mach 21 aliandika kuwa yeye na mchumba wake walichangamana na mtu mwenye #COVID19 na akapima kwa mara ya kwanza na akakutwa na virusi hivyo

Dybala ni mmoja wa tatu ndani ya Club ya Juventus kukutwa na #CoronaVirus, wengine ndani ya klabu hiyo ni Daniele Rugani na Blaise Matuidi. Japo club imetangaza kuwa wamepona

===
Juventus striker tests positive for Covid-19 for fourth time in six weeks

Juventus striker Paulo Dybala has tested positive for the coronavirus for the fourth time in six weeks, a source close to the player has told CNN.
The source said: “He is doing well now, he has no symptoms and is even training. Now he is waiting for the results of the latest two swabs.”

Dybala has to respect the healthcare system and the time it takes. He is a soccer player and doesn't get preferential treatment," the source added.
It is unclear, though, when each of Dybala’s tests took place
CNN has contacted Juventus for comment.

The Argentine striker announced on Instagram on Saturday 21 March that he and his girlfriend Oriana Sabatini had contracted Covid-19 after his first test.
On Friday, March 27, Dybala spoke to Juventus’ official YouTube account about his experience of contracting the disease: “I developed strong symptoms, but today I already feel much better.

“Now I can move better, walking and trying to train. I could hardly breathe, I couldn’t do anything after five minutes. My muscles ached. Fortunately, Oriana and I are better now.”

Dybala was one of three Juventus stars to contract the virus, along with Italian defender Daniele Rugani and French midfielder Blaise Matuidi.
The club announced earlier this month that both Rugani and Matuidi had made full recoveries after their swab tests came back with negative results.

CNN

Back
Top Bottom