Stop struggling to be loved by everyone

YOU, is enough for you. So long as you're on the right track..Live your life. You can never satisfy everyone.

Reminds me and resembles one of my favourite quotes.

"You can lay down for people to walk on you and They will still complain that You're not flat enough..
Quote yangu imenifanya nicheke mwenyewe usiku huu

Lord have mercy...its amazing how these simple words of love invokes peace, love and happiness in me. Wow!! I feel so good loved, and cherished.

If we would love each other.. We would have heaven here on Earth.

You made my night to be warm and tender.

Wish you starry starry night lovely nalendwa.

I'm so happy to put a smile on that handsome face. :)
You sure deserve peace, love, happiness, tenderness, warmth and all the goodness! :)
Sometimes words can not express everything, but all I can say is that...YOU'RE SIMPLY THE BEST! :D

Happiness means loving yourself and being less concerned with the approval of others.
20180524_220329.jpeg

I'm so happy to put a smile on that handsome face. :)
You sure deserve peace, love, happiness, tenderness, warmth and all the goodness! :)
Sometimes words can not express everything, but all I can say is that...YOU'RE SIMPLY THE BEST! :D

Simply stunner!

You can't be in love and be smart...you need to be crazy in love..it feels like I'm going crazy. Lol!

What a great song from the legend Tina turner..great vocal techniques and killer lyrics. I enjoyed dear!

Here is your song from Elani...enjoy!

One for the road hun..lol!

Introducing best artist from France sometimes considered to be usher Raymond of France named Slai with the song flamme...enjoy!

One for the road hun..lol!

Introducing best artist from France sometimes considered to be usher Raymond of France named Slai with the song flamme.

I was right, you're The Best!
Cherie you know how french and romance go hand in hand, like peanut butter and jelly, like salad and dressing!

Are you okay?!, You sure you're okay?!
Cos it seems like you just fell. Fell from another planet.
Could it be Neptune?, or that beautiful Jupiter?!
They say men are from Mars,
And we Venus,
But hun, I think you is from another Universe!

Je t'aime Cherie!

Simply stunner!

You can't be in love and be smart...you need to be crazy in love..it feels like I'm going crazy. Lol!

What a great song from the legend Tina turner..great vocal techniques and killer lyrics. I enjoyed dear!

Here is your song from Elani...enjoy!

I'll go Cuckoo, if the cocoa puffs are you,
And will scoop you right out of that bowl,
And fill me with you,
Oh!, how wonderful it is,
To be cherished by you,
Because between me and you,
(whisper) I see just us...me and you!

Have a wonderful night boo!
Filled with dreams of me and you,
And when the sun arise,
I'll see again that handsome face of you,
How nice will it be, to see you boo!

..In my hands, a hot breakfast for you!..

I was right, you're The Best!
Cherie you know how french and romance go hand in hand, like peanut butter and jelly, like salad and dressing!

Are you okay?!, You sure you're okay?!
Cos it seems like you just fell. Fell from another planet.
Could it be Neptune?, or that beautiful Jupiter?!
They say men are from Mars,
And we Venus,
But hun, I think you is from another Universe!

Je t'aime Cherie!
Wow!! Sometimes intelligent and smartness is more beautiful and sexier than physical appearance... Trust me Baby as smarter as you are
You know you could have been a school book..
The way stole my heart with your sweet words
You know you could have been a crook.

Matter of fact, I believe Angel exist on earth.. Its just so they don't have wings and we call them friends. For that case.. I believe heaven must be missing an angel right now.. So where did you hide your wings swry lady Nalendwa?

La Bellê!

Wow!! Sometimes intelligent and smartness is beautiful and sexier than physical appearance... Trust me Baby as smarter as you are
You know you could have been a school book..
The way stole my heart with your sweet words
You know you could have been a crook.

Matter of fact, I believe Angel exist on earth.. Its just so they don't have wings and we call them friends. For that case.. I believe heaven must be missing an angel right now.. So where did you hide your wings swry lady Nalendwa?

La Bellê!

Hahah, this's 'levels'
Of course coming from you, again..as always! :D
Someone wonderful, pleasant, down to earth, humble person. If you may, a Humble African

Stay humble dear, keep the attractiveness.

You sure amaze me.
With your Intellectual, that speaks loud and clear.
And speaking of school, you must be a bookworm, or is it bookish?!, You're enenlightened,
You're amazing beau!

People fear what they don’t understand and hate what they can’t conquer. The earlier you understand that you're not designed to be loved by everybody, the better. Live life in your own terms. Those who would love & appreciate you, would do that, without causing you heartaches.

Do not be mad when certain people say negative things about you. It should never make you doubt yourself. What people see in you, is not always about you but who they are and how their minds work. Look at this - Are you surprised that your present partner thinks you are the best thing in their life, yet your Ex thought you were a monster? It is still that same you. The same feature in you, that puts off someone else can be the source of attraction for another. This is why you should not allow anybody to project their insecurities onto you.

Be you. Know yourself. Be not tossed around by every wind of myopic opinions. People are naturally designed to hate or dislike what they don't understand. Crush and Conquer hate with positivity.

Kuna watu huwa wanaishi kwa oipinios za watu wengine ila yeye mwenyewe kama yeye anakuwa hana shape yake anayoijua, ya namna alivyo. Ukimwambia ni mrefu anakuwa mrefu, ukimwambia ni mfupi anakuwa mfupi, ukimwambia hana hela anakuwa hana hela,..., yaani mpaka unashindwa kuelewa. completely anaishi kwa opinions za watu halafu yuko uneasy all the time! Utumwa mbaya zaidi kuzidi hata ule wa minyororo!