Stop struggling to be loved by everyone

droney

Mar 12, 2012
People fear what they don’t understand and hate what they can’t conquer. The earlier you understand that you're not designed to be loved by everybody, the better. Live life in your own terms. Those who would love & appreciate you, would do that, without causing you heartaches.

Do not be mad when certain people say negative things about you. It should never make you doubt yourself. What people see in you, is not always about you but who they are and how their minds work. Look at this - Are you surprised that your present partner thinks you are the best thing in their life, yet your Ex thought you were a monster? It is still that same you. The same feature in you, that puts off someone else can be the source of attraction for another. This is why you should not allow anybody to project their insecurities onto you.

Be you. Know yourself. Be not tossed around by every wind of myopic opinions. People are naturally designed to hate or dislike what they don't understand. Crush and Conquer hate with positivity.

People fear what they don’t understand and hate what they can’t conquer. The earlier you understand that you're not designed to be loved by everybody, the better. Live life in your own terms. Those who would love & appreciate you, would do that, without causing you heartaches.

Do not be mad when certain people say negative things about you. It should never make you doubt yourself. What people see in you, is not always about you but who they are and how their minds work. Look at this - Are you surprised that your present partner thinks you are the best thing in their life, yet your Ex thought you were a monster? It is still that same you. The same feature in you, that puts off someone else can be the source of attraction for another. This is why you should not allow anybody to project their insecurities onto you.

Be you. Know yourself. Be not tossed around by every wind of myopic opinions. People are naturally designed to hate or dislike what they don't understand. Crush and Conquer hate with positivity.
If you lived by what say, you wouldn't have to write this.

I'm in Love with this, what a lesson!..

"People fear what they don’t understand..

"Be you. Know yourself. Be not tossed around by every wind of myopic opinions. People are naturally designed to hate or dislike what they don't understand. Crush and Conquer hate with positivity."

YOU, is enough for you. So long as you're on the right track..Live your life. You can never satisfy everyone.

Reminds me and resembles one of my favourite quotes.

"You can lay down for people to walk on you and They will still complain that You're not flat enough..

I'm in Love with this, what a lesson!..

"People fear what they don’t understand..

"Be you. Know yourself. Be not tossed around by every wind of myopic opinions. People are naturally designed to hate or dislike what they don't understand. Crush and Conquer hate with positivity."

"Be yourself then the world will adjust itself"

YOU, is enough for you. So long as you're on the right track..Live your life. You can never satisfy everyone.

Reminds me and resembles one of my favourite quotes.

"You can lay down for people to walk on you and They will still complain that You're not flat enough..
You can cook your heart for people and still they will complain you didn't put enough salt on it...

Awww!, here goes my Prince Charming!

Love you in the dawn, even when the sun set down,
Love you with your charm, and all of your heartwarm feelings!
Wow! Your word has melted my heart. Just feeling some pure divine energy of love.

Loooovin you is easy because your beautiful.. And every time that...we...I'm more in live with you...lalalala lalalala ... I dedicate you this song..

Everybody deserve someone to tell him/her just "I love you" daily. I love you nalendwa.

Night!

Wow! Your word has melted my heart. Just feeling some pure divine energy of love.

Loooovin you is easy because your beautiful.. And every time that...we...I'm more in live with you...lalalala lalalala ... I dedicate you this song..

Everybody deserve someone to tell him/her just "I love you" daily. I love you nalendwa.

Night!

Aww!, so sweet!, you melted mine too dear with you warm words.
True, every human being deserve to be loved.

Thanks for the song sweety, and loving you is so easy because you're such an attractive force, that engulfs and touches many, with your warm heart and enormous wit&wisdom. :)

I love you humble person. Night!.

Aww!, so sweet!, you melted mine too dear with you warm words.
True, every human being deserve to be loved.

Thanks for the song sweety, and loving you is so easy because you're such an attractive force, that engulfs and touches many, with your warm heart and enormous wit&wisdom. :)

I love you humble person. Night!.
Lord have mercy...its amazing how these simple words of love invokes peace, love and happiness in me. Wow!! I feel so good loved, and cherished.

If we would love each other.. We would have heaven here on Earth.

You made my night to be warm and tender.

Wish you starry starry night lovely nalendwa.