Steve with a book, Lissu with his brave brain

The coward brain!
No Humorous Junior, there is no coward brain, there is ordinary brain (like the one you got if you have any) and brave brain (which definitely you dont have) you cowardly brain!
Humorous Junior said:
Don't be existed with mob psychology...
Whatever language this is Humorous Junior, it sounds humorous! Do me a favour son, write it in Kiswahili please. I am fluent in a lot of languages but this?
Humorous Junior said:
KATIKA KILA MSAFARA WA MAMBA KENGE WAMO!
You are shouting Humorous Junior, there is no need to do that, not here in JF. Just go outside and shout as much as you can, you wont bother anybody here
No matter how much you twist it there is no such thing as a brave brain.
Just open up that brain of yours WILE, there should be enough room to accommodate one more new stuff. The brain becomes full only when you are dead! You aren't dead, are you?

No Humorous Junior, there is no coward brain, there is ordinary brain (like the one you got if you have any) and brave brain (which definitely you dont have) you cowardly brain!
Whatever language this is Humorous Junior, it sounds humorous! Do me a favour son, write it in Kiswahili please. I am fluent in a lot of languages but this?
You are shouting Humorous Junior, there is no need to do that, not here in JF. Just go outside and shout as much as you can, you wont bother anybody here
Just open up that brain of yours WILE, there should be enough room to accommodate one more new stuff. The brain becomes full only when you are dead! You aren't dead, are you?
As I said before there is no such thing as a brave brain and I am no longer interested in engaging in this childish squabble over some trivial thing.

As I said before there is no such thing as a brave brain and I am no longer interested in engaging in this childish squabble over some trivial thing.
It is all your fault idiot, you started it (remember?) and now bear it like a man. If you dont like it you can find yourself a nice little dirty pool and jump into it...if you are too fat for one pool to hold you, you can jump into two.

It is all your fault idiot, you started it (remember?) and now bear it like a man. If you dont like it you can find yourself a nice little dirty pool and jump into it...if you are too fat for one pool to hold you, you can jump into two.
It's kind of sad watching you try to fit your entire vocabulary in one sentence.

It's kind of sad watching you try to fit your entire vocabulary in one sentence.
Fortunately we have a living proof in Mh. Tundu Antiphas Lissu. Not many would have survived what he underwent in the hands of savages, the kinds of which the world needs to see and hear about. But he survived, thanks be to God. He survived and is continuing the struggle, struggle against primitive culture, atrocity, barbarity, brutality and cruelty; all against innocent fellow humans, countrymen, brothers and sisters. You can just stand there and do nothing, that is your prerogative, but some of us wont keep quiet...we will shout at the tops of our voices using whatever platform we have to protest and condemn such acts.

Economy is improving and now competing with Kenya; soon Tz is going to be an EA economic giant replacing their stubborn neighbor... I doubt this post about Lissu is from them HAHAHAHAHAHA GO GO GO MAGUFULI WE LOVE YOU
The trouble is all what Tundu has revealed isn't true? Is it all lies? Should lives of innocent Tanzanians bear the cost of bringing what the government call development?

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Kiwango cha juu cha Upeo na kujiamini alichokionyesha Lissu katika mahojiano yale, ni nadra mnoo kukiona kwa kiongozi yoyote wa Afrika katika zama hizi. Ni watu kama Nyerere, Mandela au Kwame Nkuruma waliokuwa na ujasiri wa kuongea kwa kimombo mbele ya kamera za mahojiano makubwa na waandishi maarufu duniani.

Jiwe hawezi na hatajaribu kamwe kuthubutu kufanya mahojiano ya namna ile, hata apewe mkalimani. Ataumwa kichwa cha hatari akisikia kuna mahojiano kama yale.
Wala hawezi hata kujaribu, si umemsikia: yeye wa humu humu hadi atakapoachia ngazi!!!!

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Back
Top Bottom