Somaliland imeapa kuisaidia Kenya iwapo Vita Vitazuka baina ya Somalia na Kenya

Waingereza waliijenga kenya kwa sababu walikuwa hawana mpango wa kuiachia Kenya walipanga kuwa Kenya ingekuwa kama New Zealand Maoris hata wafanye nini waingereza hawawezi toa Uhuru hii inatokana na Hali ya hewa ya Kenya na Ardhi yenye Rutuba na Kwa Upande Mwingine Kenya ni Nzuri kijiografia angalia Central kenya angalia Rift Valley angalia Coast angalia Elgon nk.
sijakataa walikuwa wameamua kukaa kenya,namibia na South africa ,lakini si hao pekee walicome up na map ya nairobi pia wakenya walikuwa wakichora how kenya and nairobi shud be

Imhotep i agree with you,british colonies are far much better than say,francophone or lusophone...the british had a tendency to develop their colonies,particularly kenya and zimbabwe,this two countries were specifically white settlers colonies and the british settled in large numbers with intention of becoming self governing dominions,like australia,new zealand or usa,even up to date these two countries have best infrastructure in africa,their architecture are heavily influenced by the british.

Alamsiki, kesho panapo majaaliwa nitakuwekea vitabu hapa vilivyoandikwa na Wamissionary wenyewe halafu tutaziangalia hizo hoja
hahah i'll be waiting inakaa unajua kenya sana,Do you know how many kenyan whites are in kenya?achana na figures za internet like real numbers?

Imhotep i agree with you,british colonies are far much better than say,francophone or lusophone...the british had a tendency to develop their colonies,particularly kenya and zimbabwe,this two countries were specifically white settlers colonies and the british settled in large numbers with intention of becoming self governing dominions,like australia,new zealand or usa,even up to date these two countries have best infrastructure in africa,their architecture are heavily influenced by the british.
Haha sema kenya but not zimbambwe i think hata Tz imeshinda Zimbabwe kwa infrastructure buh ni ukweli Kenya na zimbambwe haikua watoke n mpaka sai huku kenya bdo wako wengi sana,i think wale wenye walifukuzwa Zimbabwe walikam huku sana sana Nyeri,nanyuki,nairobi na mombasa,n btw i think ni rule ilitolewa kila colony isaidie country yake yenye ili colonise lakini i think kusema ukweli british wametusaidia sana

Latimore,trust me zimbabwe is far much better than many african countries,just because their economy is down doesn't mean that their infrastructure is down,remember the british settlers effectively settled in zimbabwe up to 1980, and they highly developed the place ,zimbabwe can give tz a run for their money,their inter-city road network is superb and developed,the cities of harare and bulawayo are world class with highrise gleaming towers,just do a quick google photo shop of those two cities ujione wewe mwenyewe..

Latimore,trust me zimbabwe is far much better than many african countries,just because their economy is down doesn't mean that their infrastructure is down,remember the british settlers effectively settled in zimbabwe up to 1980, and they highly developed the place ,zimbabwe can give tz a run for their money,their inter-city road network is superb and developed,the cities of harare and bulawayo are world class with highrise gleaming towers,just do a quick google photo shop of those two cities ujione wewe mwenyewe..
Eeh fiti,lemmy check,lakini in general waneza kuwa kweli juu ya Tz,in terms if education,health,communucation etc?

true nimeina wako sawa,though siezi compare juu sijui Tz vizuri but from pics Zimbabwe wako sawa sana ni ukweli

Back
Top Bottom