Soda Yaua Mtu-usafi Ni Muhimu


M

Mkombozi

JF-Expert Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2008
Messages
630
Likes
36
Points
45
M

Mkombozi

JF-Expert Member
Joined Feb 19, 2008
630 36 45
This is Serious!

This incident happened recently in North Texas .
A woman went boating one Sunday taking with her some cans of coke which she put into the refrigerator of the boat. On Monday she was taken to the hospital and placed in the Intensive Care Unit. She died on Wednesday.
The autopsy concluded she died of Leptospirosis. This was traced to the can of coke she drank from, not using a glass. Tests showed that the can was infected by dried rat urine and hence the disease Leptospirosis.
Rat urine contains toxic and deathly substances. It is highly recommended to thoroughly wash the upper part of soda cans before drinking out of them. The cans are typically stocked in warehouses and transported straight to the shops without being cleaned.
A study at NYCU showed that the tops of soda cans are more contaminated than public toilets (i.e).. full of germs and bacteria. So wash them with water before putting them to the mouth to avoid any kind of fatal accident
 
LazyDog

LazyDog

JF-Expert Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
2,478
Likes
17
Points
135
LazyDog

LazyDog

JF-Expert Member
Joined Apr 10, 2008
2,478 17 135
This is Serious!

A study at NYCU showed that the tops of soda cans are more contaminated than public toilets (i.e).. full of germs and bacteria. So wash them with water before putting them to the mouth to avoid any kind of fatal accident



Yeah, I read that from a list of facts reported sometime ago.

I know places dogs prefer to go peeing, so how about rats? Kwenye vitu vyenye ubaridi?



.
 
kkiwango

kkiwango

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
168
Likes
12
Points
35
kkiwango

kkiwango

Senior Member
Joined Aug 27, 2007
168 12 35
Asante kwa taarifa, maana wengine hapa tuko addicted na cocacola lol
 

Forum statistics

Threads 1,238,859
Members 476,196
Posts 29,334,435