So many women want to be married

jamii01

JF-Expert Member
Oct 1, 2010
So many women want to be married, yet for all the wrong reasons. They say things like, "I want somebody to make me happy," or "I need help with these bills," or, "I'm just tired of being alone!"

Its as if folks want to get as much as they can out of a relationship, instead of looking to give as much as they can into the relationship.

The world got it backwards, and unfortunately, with 50% of marriages ending in divorce and the same percentage applying whether saved or unsaved, some of the world's ways have obviously seeped into the church.

Here is 1 of 3 right reasons to marry someone.

1).You're ready to serve.

Marriage is not about taking; it's about giving.

You serve your spouse. You pour into him causing him to become the man that God already pre-destined him to be. You help him with his vision. You assist him with his goals. You serve.
And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. Genesis 2:18

"Help meet," in this Scripture, means one who helps. So since you'll be called to help your husband, it behooves you to know your calling, your gifts and talents so you can know how you'll be able to assist. It also behooves him to know his purpose in advance so he can know what he needs help with.

2). You're ready to please.

Marriage is NOT all about you. It's about pleasing your spouse because in
pleasing your spouse God is pleased. Now I'm not speaking of doing things which goes against God's will.

Once you get married, there is a priority shift. As a single your no. 1 aim and purpose is to please God with your life.

Once you're married, your goal is to make sure your spouse remains pleased and in doing so pleases God.
You want to make sure you date and marry a godly man, one who loves God not just with his lips but with His lifestyle. A man of honor. A man of the Word (and not just any man).

However, let each man of you [without exception] love his wife as [being in a sense] his very own self; and let the wife see that she respects and reverences her husband [that she notices him, regards him, honors him, prefers him, venerates, and esteems him; and that she defers to him, praises him, and loves and admires him exceedingly]. Epheisians 5:33 Amp.

3). You desire to add value to someone else's life.

Your desire should be to make your husband's life better, simply because you became a part of it.

Right now, as a single believer, you're already complete (Colossians 2:10). You're already whole; and it's God's desire to connect one 100% whole person, with another 100% whole person, so you can come together as husband and wife and do a mighty work for God.

The Word reminds us how one can put 1,000 to flight, and two can put 10,000 to flight; know that you still got it going on right now, as a single believer, because on your own you put 1,000 to flight and that's nothing to sneeze at.

Once you get married, because you realize what you can add to that man's life, or what you bring to the table, you have the liberty to be so sure of yourself and secure in your own right that you have no problem adding to and pouring into your husband.

Asante sana Mkuu, hii ndiyo kitchen party ya ukweli. Mungu awasaidie wadada wanaotaka ndoa kwa sababu mfu za upweke, uchumi nk.

Ni vema wadada watambue kuwa wale wanaume ambao wana wa-admire huko mitaani wako admirable kwa sababu ya wake zao.

Kazi kwenu wadada.

be blessed i like it, na ukifuata haya hakika tutakuwa na ndoa imara na kwa wanawake wenzangu neno linasema mwanamke mwerevu hujenga nyumba kwa mikono yake na mpumbavu hubomoa nyumba kwa mikono yake

Dah, yaani hawa wanaume wengine, walio wengi siku hizi, hata umfanyie nini, umjali vipi bado vituko atafanya, wengine hawafanyi vituko waziwazi, wanavifanya kimya kimya, ukiwa naye nyumbani mwema, lakini huko nje anakucheat kinoma, but ni kuzidi kuwaombea Mungu tu, wabadilike.

Ni sawa kabisa, but, dah!, yaani hawa wanaume wengine, walio wengi siku hizi, hata umfanyie nini, umjali vipi bado vituko atafanya, wengine hawafanyi vituko waziwazi, wanavifanya kimya kimya, ukiwa naye nyumbani mwema, lakini huko nje anakucheat kinoma, but ni kuzidi kuwaombea Mungu tu, wabadilike.

you want to give as much as you receive bwana, it is a give and take process. mi nimesha jua what I have to give but what do I want out of it? ndio swali

This is what the world need to know in these perilous times.... Our world is becoming more and more material oriented in each passing day... and so do we.... sisters don't love brothers for who they are.... but rather for what they are!!!!

Yellow diamonds in the light
And we're standing side by side
As your shadow crosses mine
What it takes to come alive

It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny
But I've gotta let it go

We found love in a hopeless place

Shine a light through an open door
Love and life I will divide
Turn away cause I need you more
Feel the heartbeat in my mind

It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny

But I've gotta let it go

Yellow diamonds in the light
And we're standing side by side
As your shadow crosses mine...

Last edited by a moderator:
Haya mambo so complicated... Kuna wengine wanaoana for logical reasons bila kuzingaitia love and end up falling in love...

hamna kitu hapo wanaume wa siku hizi hawabebeki hata wa enzi za mwalimu wamecharuka ,hawabebeki jamani ,na mbeleko gani wapi utawabeba?mambo ya utumwa yalishapita enzi hizo mbona wao wasifanye hayo ?ujinga tena ni utahira unambeba mtu tena na mbeleko lakini bado anakufinya mgongoni we unafikiri watu kama hao utawasaidiaje ...............tupa kule

4 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom